Reviews for Voice Over
librarywitch chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Love torturing your lover there John. Well done.
sevenpercent chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Oh the LOL lines! An orgy of them. Love Sherlock being Righteous, becuase he never is..."This-Time-Not-Me-Neener-Neener moment". *giggle*
DreamingDragon37 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
love, and the Sherlock licking John's hand in public after he burned it? I can - yeah that's Sherlock
mugglemom08 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Sherlock clenched his thighs together so hard his erection quite nearly sang.

- Oh, god, now I'm crying. The image in my head? Sherlock's peen morphing into a little "person" who sings every time he's aroused.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
John took a deep breath, cleared his throat, then dropped his voice. "All right, John."

Sherlock's pretty mouth parted in shock, and his gaze swiveled to John's face.

How the hell long had the good doctor been hiding that skill?

- Totally picturing Martin doing that to Ben (which, of course, has me giggling like a loon). Good lord, this fandom has salted and burned what was left of my sanity.
bookworm0902 chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
You are a smut-writing Goddess. Seriously. That, that was so sexy and hot that even I am blushing. Gaahhhh. I loved it!
Puggle chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Perfection. Thank you for sharing.
Desdemona Morrisa Raine chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Oh very nice! I really liked it!
Raynsith chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
That was certainly very *blushy* as you put it, but oh so good nonetheless
Doni chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
It's definitely a bit blushy over here. Well played.
R.Harper chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Oh my god. This is beautifully debauched. I just...I just re-read this chapter just now, and oh boy...

Can't wait for more!
sana-chan9 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Hot damn it is so blushy in here. You were correct in that assumption.
ALSO I HEARD YOU WERE IN LONDON. I AM SO JEALOUS. HNGHHUHDJS
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
WHY DOES THIS SEEM SO FAMILIAR
DID YOU SEND ME A LITTLE BIT THEN WAIT THIS FUCKING LONG TO POST IT? YOU DEVIL, YOU
Also omfg. "Slammy slamming"
I adore it when you write like that.
BUT YOU'RE NOT OFF THE HOOK YET, MISSY!
meredithriddle chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Did u post this somewhere b4 I feel like I have read this and Narcissus? This was really good
annamoore chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Oh my god I can't even describe what my hormones did in this fucking story they're trying out some new kind of all over body blush teamed with a kind of fluttery heart, but out of everything the resounding emotion is the ever-present-whilst-reading-your-slash: why the fuck don't I have a penis, a consulting detective, a filthy mouth, and an excellent jumper collection. Please never ever stop writing Johnlock slash ever, please and thank you.