Reviews for Pokémon Best Wishes: Reloaded Edition
killernooch chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
TRIP YOU KNOW ASH JUST MET OSHAWOTT AND HES NOT EVEN ASHS PLUS HES FROM KANTO
Emperor Serperior chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Normally I would give a full review, though I am confused and curious on certain aspects of the story.

The initial question I have regards the events that will happen in this fic. How similar will this be to the games, and will this story have post Generation V attributes added?

Also, will there be additional OC's and is there a chance we'll see Serena? :D
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
Are u going to let Gible evolve in the story?
Because that would be grate!
flamelily274 chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
What happened to ash getting tepig and pidove. Will he catch any of the Pokemon he caught in that region.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Ah man! I thought Hilbert and Hilda were siblings, I always thought of them as sibling because they resemble each other
seeldewgong chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Question: Will this story have Othelloshipping? I really hope it does. Ash and Hilda are great for each other!
King nintendo chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Please please continue I love this story and plot
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Maybe you can bring charizard totodile and sceptile into the story
ultimateCCC chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Will it be different from the anime?
CameronH94 chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
I'm going to have to agree with JaXX188 on his comment. When I saw Ash losing to Trip in this, I was like not again.

This story has great potential, but seriously Ash should be way more skilled than how he is portrayed in the anime. Just something to think about.

Update soon
Emeraldpichu chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Pretty good and worth the read.
mmat chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Will Ash get a flying type in this story
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
can you please keep on going? is a really good story :)
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
It's Hilbert!
It seems like the Emblem system is kind of like the Battle Frontier.
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Yay! He brought Gible! I think Gible should evolve soon because he has a lot of experience. Also, I think a Team Plasma plot should be included and Ash is the reborn hero of Zekrom, who I think represents ideals. Yada yada yada, then cool stuff happens. I've been thinking about what the Zekrom thing here really meant and I've come to a conclusion that Ash is the Chosen One of Unova like in Pokemon: The Power of One.