Reviews for Pokémon Best Wishes: Reloaded Edition
matt0044 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Nice. Hope Team Plasma appears soon.
JaXX188 chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Ok so so far I like this story but I have to ask. And i'll go ahead and apologize beforehand because this is a rant. While it's not directed at your or your story it still qualifies as a rant.

Is this going to be one of those stories where ash loses all his hard earned skills gained from kanto,johto,hoenn ,sinnoh the orange league and the battle frontier, and pikachu is reduced in strength to the point of being a starter pokemon instead of the pokemon that for all intents and purposes is way passed lvl 100?(using game logic)

Seriously if that's the case please send me a pm and let me know so that I can stop reading now instead of getting my hopes up about this story only to be disappointed.

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving this story so far and you're a great writer but I really cant deal with weak/beginner/incompetent/ash stories. They're like nails on a chalk board too me. I grew up as a child watching ash as a beginner, he was a beginner all through the 1990's it's 2013 he's passed that stage now. Although the anime insists on making him weaker every new season.

I couldn't even watch the entire black and white series because ash was getting his ass handed to him every five minutes and kept making rookie mistakes when he is technically at least at a similar level as the elite four.

Then there's the fact that pikachu is one of the strongest non evolved pokemon in the series with more experience than even ash's charizard and has fought and beaten legendary pokemon AND drakes dragonite and countless other heavy hitters he shouldn't have had a chance against yet gets beaten by a bunch of starter pokemon and trainers with half ash's experience at every turn...No.

In the anime I get that they do it so that they can continue the anime for as long as possible to keep making that money because if ash gets too strong and achieves his dream the series would end, but in fanficiton it makes absolutely no sense and shows a lack of skill on the writers part.

Between that and stories where they make pikachu evolve or something similar I often find myself wondering why the author wasted their time and ours writing something that is either exactly like canon(which if we wanted to see we could just watch the show) or so far off base that readers cant even connect with it. Ie dark ash stories/ash without pikachu/ash as a pokemon/ash in highscool etc.

With regards to ash's strength, I'm not saying he has to destroy every single trainer he comes across with one attack but please for the love of everything portray him as the VERY VERY VERY skilled trainer that he is instead of some weakling that can get beaten by people like trip at every turn.

The fact that trip is his rival in black&white which basically means trip managed to get to ash's level in one year is ridiculous, and i doubt i'll ever be able to watch any of the new seasons that come after this one either because it'll only get worse.

Fanfiction is the only place where i can truly see well written stories that have ash portrayed as he should be in canon, and there are VERY few good stories on here, most are crap that should never have been written in the first place.

Yours is already showing it has the potential to be one of those few amazing stories and while ultimately everything I said are my own personal opinions, and it's your story and I cant force you to do anything, I really hope you at least take what I said into consideration.

Well this was admittedly much more long winded than I intended when I started, so i'll end it here. Regardless of what you do, you're a great writer and despite this story still being fairly new, i'm sure you're gonna have a pretty decent fan base for it in time. Best of luck!
Lightningblade49 chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Looks pretty good im guessing Gible will replace pidove in Ash's team but will he catch the rest of his Originals. I hope to god Ash at least get's Charizard before the league competition even though i belive he should use all his Pokemon.
Burroasew chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Nice job
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
This episode was really good so far like I Hilda and her interactions with Ash and Iris. I can't wait for Hilbert and Ash battle
Pika dude chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Best wishes in this story
Burroasew chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This a great story update more
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
are there any pairings for ash?
Garm88 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Looks extremely promising, though there's a butt load of grammar errors that need to be ironed out. Also, the entire document was bold, which needs to be fixed.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Much more interesting than the anime. Also much more believable with a beginning Oshowatt losing instead of Pickachu. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
did you have to make ash lost to trip, you could have just shown his place with gible, although props to you for making him lose with oshawatt, a pokemon he has no experience with
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This chapter is awesome. I still think Trip is a big jerk and all, but I do like Hilda. Best Wishes on the story
27 | « Prev Page 1 2