Reviews for Dark Matter
shipwreckintheraein chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
This story made my heart hurt... You write the interpretation of Sherlock's PTSD of his time away incredibly well, as is evident not only in this story but all the others as well. I personally love the first epilogue and prefer it, just because I'm a sucker for happy endings, but the second epilogue was so good as well... Heartwrenching story, you did beautifully with this as always!
RlyiehChosenOfBane chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
Aaaahhhhhhh I read it... and you made me cry!

T . T oh damn my curiosity... I want the fluffy ending back.

If I was to rate this fic... from begining to end in a scale of 1 to 10 I give you a 20... it's the 3rd thing I read from you and all your stories are just awsome.
RlyiehChosenOfBane chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Oh my... I love your fic and I'm all happy and cuddled up agaist my bear wondering if I should turn the page and read the next. This ending is just perfect. What to do? Curiosity might win in the end. But if I cry I'm gonna blame you young lady XD
pavlina.p.traxlerova chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Hi :) I wanted to inform you that your story made me cry like I never cried before...this...this is just beautiful...I don't get it how you could wrote such thing...thank you so much for sharing this :)
beccaspad chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
omg wow that's some serious writing skill right there
beccaspad chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
:D eep!
beccaspad chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
hehehehe omg smiling smiling smiling
beccaspad chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
d'awww ok they need to end up together I'm most likely gonna comment at the end of this story too so beware I write my feelings and this is so sad
PhoenixFeather0198 chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Ooh this was soo good! I personally didn't like epilogue 2, but that's just because I LOVE happy endings filled with loads of fluff! :P Anyway, fantastic story, very well done! :)
eohippus chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
Hm. Actually, as much as your sad ending is in tune with the story and I like the fact that they are still keeping faith in their love, I was wondering whether Sherlock couldnt be helped at all. I simply cant buy he couldnt. So, yep, Id much more agree with the happy ending. Or the ending before the Epilogues... Would love to see the prequel, though! (wink :)
Puggle chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
Incredible.
Absolutely incredible.
Thank you so much for sharing.
godiva33 chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
Oh my god! What did I expect? I am still crying! You write angst so beautifully, it made my heart break. I think I would prefer this ending if it left us with the hope that things would get a bit better for Sherlock, just because I can't stand the bad endings. But it was perfectly written as it is, and maybe possible to happen to a person that had gone through so much. And my heart goes to John, tough, solid, strong John, so connected with Sherlock that he could never imagine his life without him.
The part where Sherlock asks him not to leave him and grabs his sleeves...what a strong scene. Loved it and I can't wait your next works. It seems great to write Sherlock's time away, looking forward to it.
godiva33 chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
Very nice and heartwarming! An excellent idea of John's. Perfect for Sherlock and very meaningful. On to the other ending now!
WitchRavenFox chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
Oh JJ, I am tearing up at all the angst in this alternative epilogue. A shadow of Sherlock would be that one thing that everyone would find painful... It tugged at my heart strings. Thank you for another beautiful series my darling. It's kept me going in some dark times.
power0girl chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
Wow! I'm really glad I read that now, even if I was leary at the beginning. Great work.

Ta