Reviews for Die Dinge beim Namen nennen
yuyane chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This was so sad, but at least there was a happy ending for them. Great story! :)
cheester chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Get ready to die from cheese, but it's stories like these that make me want to never regret anything. Stories often inspire emotion in me, but hardly ever do I come across something that inspires me to take action in my real life.

Thank you.
plushy-chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
baaaawwww! ohh myy gwaadd! the last part! the very very last part it torn my heart into pieces (Д;)
PanicTime123 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This story is so angst ridden and beautiful. So many years went by where they were trying to live their lives without one another but oh was it futile because they were just so in love they couldn't forget about one another. Needless to say, I loved this story. It was beautifully written :)
Maakason chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
That was amazing.
Mel Writer chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
this is amazing! love it! btw. i went to google translate and tried to translate the title, but i think it's wrong. it said something weird. what's it mean?
KuroCelestit chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Verry Very Verrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyy sweet love it *-*
Tiny chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I loved this fic. Your story flows naturally and I enjoyed every word. I like how you described the characters, it seemed to be in a very human way to me.
Thanks and keep up writing
RainGoddess2040 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I love it. I want this to be a movie. I can see it in my head. It's awesome.
TheGoth24 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
So beautiful :D
Ryuri chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Thank you so much for writing this one shot. I had a lot of feels while reading it ;_;
kdlr821 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Awwwe so cute!
SimpleLaces chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
awh :3 how sweet. Great one-shot and I liked the plot a lot
Tsubaki.75 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Well, it was very strange to see an english fiction in the french fic !
But it's good, because I really like it ! It was very nice !
Sanji is so stupid, he lost like 15 years of his life with his love, because he couldn't accept or tell his feelings for Zoro ! It's so sad !
But happy ending ! Thanks for this fiction !