Reviews for Honoka's Master
Laxard chapter 23 . 3/6
Ah, very good. I generally don't like multi-crossovers, I don't like for main protagonist to be female (and Honoka has been MP for the most part), I don't when characters from other works used merely for their apperance, if they both to OOC and not even have old connection between each over. But somehow this story still ended among my favorites. For Kenichi cast showed very carefully, Honoka is not merely side character, and action scenes just good. By the way, you are using the word "telegraphed" incorrectly, for in fights it's means unvilingly show "tells" of your moves to opponent (or willingly in Wrestling shows), not "decyphring" tmeb by same tells, as you seem to believe.
Zx chapter 23 . 2/11
good work i love this story! hope we see new chapters soon! really liking the fights and the characters interactions!
Alex2909 chapter 23 . 1/31
looking forward to the meeting between narutos two disciples
biob1 chapter 7 . 1/15
Nice job and good developement
biob1 chapter 3 . 1/15
I actually liked the promise of a lifetime line there it was very fitting
Tera12 chapter 23 . 1/14
Great chapter x D Cant wait for more
Horrible plot
aSinglePancake chapter 23 . 1/13
I agree with King of Clubs, but the fight was still well done.
simple405 chapter 23 . 12/27/2017
Whoo. Thanks for the chapter. That Miu and Honoka fight was great and I get behind your thoughts on it. I lool forwards to more.
raw666 chapter 23 . 12/24/2017
Good job and keep up the good work.
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 23 . 12/24/2017
I get your reasoning about Miu but I don't think she could take all of Ragnarok. The fact is that we have no idea how much live combat experience Miu has. Sure she's a training beast, but she isn't the type to go around challenging people to fights for no reason and she didn't get too many chances to fight in the beginning of HSD, that's why she had some trouble with Kisara, she was probably the first person Miu had ever fought even close to her own level (random pervs and unlucky bastards who accidentally touched her on the shoulder obviously excluded) Miu had to get some combat experience to tune all that talent and training into something usable in a real fight. She didn't really start to come into her own until she fought Rimi who is probably her only real match in terms of speed, though I'd have loved to see her fight berserker who was basically her polar opposite. All the talent and experience with none of the training, Miu would have had a hard time with someone like Shogo who lacks any style and just tries to hurt his opponent as bad as possible, especially since he might be as talented as she is, having been compared to Hayato at that age. Though Miu is probably a bit better since she's supposed to have gotten her talent from both sides and be more gifted naturally than either of her parents. Honestly Miu only got really scary after the whole Junazard thing, all that real experience and bloodless turned her into a complete monster. Training and sparring just aren't the same as a real fight.
Eternity456 chapter 23 . 12/24/2017
I really liked the fight between honoka and miu I also can’t wait until honoka and hanabi meet overall I really enjoyed this chapter please update soon and keep up the good work
FateBurn chapter 23 . 12/24/2017
Nice chapter
The Richmaster chapter 23 . 12/24/2017
I really enjoyed reading the fight between Miu and Honoka; it worked brilliantly at showing the scale things are working on
R-king 93 chapter 23 . 12/24/2017