Reviews for Honoka's Master
SamMason666 chapter 17 . 11/10
This is one of the most incredible stories I've ever read, I hope you update it soon.
wintermoon7 chapter 17 . 9/25
Please update. It's been years since a last update
wrong light chapter 17 . 8/28
Still waiting for that longer next chapter... TT_TT
This is shit
NaruHarem4ever chapter 17 . 5/30
Holy crap this is a hell of a fic. I hope you choose to continue it!
Treant Balewood chapter 17 . 5/23
Very much enjoyed this, Thanks for Writing! Sorry to see it abandoned.
The Sword of Souls chapter 12 . 5/10
Woohoo tekken being included was a nice surprise. Hopefully jinpachi, heihachi or kazuya be included. Wonder why more authors don't include tekken things in their stories...
The Richmaster chapter 17 . 4/29
This was a really great chapter; I enjoyed the focus on character growth and the interactions between people.
It was brilliantly written.
The Richmaster chapter 12 . 4/29
If they exist in the same world, who do you think would win in a fight between Apachai and Sagat?
AO Black chapter 17 . 2/16
I loved this story , and even if it's abandoned it's still one of my favourite fics.
pedrokotii chapter 17 . 1/2
A truly excellent piece of writing.
Pity It's discontinued.
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
Dropped. You waste sooo much time on useless things. Things that don't affect the story at all.
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
The good vs evil, light vs, dark focus you are giving this story isn't really my thing. Wouldn't it have been better to go with a grey Naruto? Capable of being the bad guy in the right circumstances, only to then turn around and be heroic. I always thought the good vs evil theme in story's was a bit naive.
shubhendu dutta chapter 17 . 10/3/2015
Another great chapter.
Jose19 chapter 12 . 9/7/2015
The style that Honoka has been taught is part of the killing fist, and the problem doesn't lie there but Yami as well because all of their masters practice the killing fist philosophy, and it is a process that consumes when you kill someone.

I only want to say don't forget that Kenichi becomes the strongest because he reminds me of Naruto not very talented compared to others but intense hard work, and training made him very powerful enough to defeat the Elder to win the hand of Miu because he does become the strongest.