Reviews for Honoka's Master
Dragon VS Phoenix chapter 7 . 7/29
is this council in south korea the Sunwo clan by any chance, don't get me wrong, but i really can't see Kwon or Jeong get killed that easely, sure, the other two elders are nothing to scoff at, and together they are stronger then Jeong, and they have people like Ha'il and Yu Gyu-Bum, not to mention Dae-San and the other people of Sunwo like Jin'ie and such, plus if this timeline is anywhere close to the canon timeline of "The Breaker" Shi'woon will have already become Gaju and had his fight with Ju Sang-Shik the Ghost Doctor and had his ki center repaired.
PotatoShip7 chapter 19 . 7/23
So to be honest... I found this fic back when it was still kinda new 5 or 6 chapters long or so and I didn't think it would be very good so I stopped reading it. Well I was digging in the HSDK Naruto crossover bin to see if any new ones have been started then I saw this again and thought I would give it another try, and I got to say I really love what is going on with this fic now the story is a lot deeper and seat grapping I hope you update soon
edward kizaru chapter 19 . 6/30
Really nice fic but i dont get narutos power, He is supposed to be very strong, strong enough to fight Hayato Furiji, if i remember right Shigure by herself fight with two members os the Hachio, also kushinada was able to fight the ryuzampaku easily i thought that Naruto was on a similar level to her.
Lazruth chapter 19 . 6/11
Dear Hells, I freaking love Hanabi here! And Naruto's proving more and more just how much of a badass he really is.
raynisia chapter 19 . 6/5
It seems that everyone is in a pinch. Poor planning for the Yami group on trying to take on Hanabi. Divide and conquer is a classic strategy. Nice chapter!
victimsofrage chapter 4 . 5/25
i thought naruto style is frog sage kata. will you use that? its really cool,even when it miss they still take the damage.
victimsofrage chapter 1 . 5/25
what hinata dead! thats suck
Axcel chapter 6 . 5/18
If Naruto is this world's Itachi, then I don't see what he is concerned about. Itachi's whole thing is that if he reveals himself, it is because you are actually already drowning in a pool of your own blood and you just don't know it yet.
Axcel chapter 5 . 5/18
I think Naruto would leave it to Honoka to use what he teaches how she chooses. It is her life, after all. Whether to knock out or kill will be up to her judgement to decide what is necessary. Just knocking out is not always going to be good enough to survive. If she continues as his disciple.
Axcel chapter 4 . 5/18
Most importantly in martial arts is to be comfortable. Not necessarily in your positioning but in your balance and body. Like a proper horse stance for you as an individual is a little different for someone else. But then way you instinctively move while in it is perfectly suited for you as an individual as opposed to how someone else moves in the same stance. That is something my instructors used but that the mangaka did not. It is like Hinata when she made her own version of the Jyuuken for the same reason.
Axcel chapter 2 . 5/18
Since this fic had paused before Naruto's true ideologies were really made clear (I don't know if they have in the mean time, for that matter), I have to say that I hope Naruto doesn't become a "don't kill anyone" kind of ninja. Killing when necessary and hunting and killing bad guys for the sake of making people safer is good, but simply beating them up is...lame and childishly hopeless.

Also, if Naruto is teaching Honoka, then he IS teaching her ninjutsu. I know you said he won't but ninjutsu in real life covers an extremely wide variety of things, including disguises, stealth, weapons, and unarmed combat among countless other things. Such as tools usage.
Axcel chapter 1 . 5/18
This fic had been abandoned or something for awhile and I left it. It is one of my favorites, I'm glad it has revived!
Biblio388 chapter 10 . 5/19
You have written a very enjoyable story. It is interesting to see how she interacts with the other characters and how you have to change things to work with her new skills.
Twilight Rift chapter 19 . 5/19
this is a very good story. I eagerly look forward to more.
redking.tfk chapter 19 . 5/16
Simply magnificent! Thousand applause to you sir.