Reviews for Honoka's Master
Geko chapter 23 . 8/28
I love your work on this story and I seriously do hope to see more of it. I hope all is well with you buy, just curious, how do you think up your character development?
quaker212 chapter 23 . 8/11
Please update soon.I'm just too curious to know what happens
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 10 . 8/9
huh. chun li, eh?
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 9 . 8/9
Cool. Hiko Seijuuro.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 7 . 8/3
JUST REALIZED XINKU can be your Black Star, or Star Black, but it can also be really really hard, signifying Honoka'shard work.
Laxard chapter 23 . 3/6
Ah, very good. I generally don't like multi-crossovers, I don't like for main protagonist to be female (and Honoka has been MP for the most part), I don't when characters from other works used merely for their apperance, if they both to OOC and not even have old connection between each over. But somehow this story still ended among my favorites. For Kenichi cast showed very carefully, Honoka is not merely side character, and action scenes just good. By the way, you are using the word "telegraphed" incorrectly, for in fights it's means unvilingly show "tells" of your moves to opponent (or willingly in Wrestling shows), not "decyphring" tmeb by same tells, as you seem to believe.
Zx chapter 23 . 2/11
good work i love this story! hope we see new chapters soon! really liking the fights and the characters interactions!
Alex2909 chapter 23 . 1/31
looking forward to the meeting between narutos two disciples
biob1 chapter 7 . 1/15
Nice job and good developement
biob1 chapter 3 . 1/15
I actually liked the promise of a lifetime line there it was very fitting
Tera12 chapter 23 . 1/14
Great chapter x D Cant wait for more
Horrible plot
aSinglePancake chapter 23 . 1/13
I agree with King of Clubs, but the fight was still well done.
simple405 chapter 23 . 12/27/2017
Whoo. Thanks for the chapter. That Miu and Honoka fight was great and I get behind your thoughts on it. I lool forwards to more.
raw666 chapter 23 . 12/24/2017
Good job and keep up the good work.