Reviews for There's Always A Catch
I really do get why everyone is so protective of Toni, but why doesn't anyone stand up for Steve? 'Everything special about you came out of a bottle'? It's a line from the movie and it's a big one, for Steve, especially. Why does no one say, 'that's not all you are, Steve', why does no one mention how Toni is cruel to Steve too?
Love yur fic... Whens the next update?
Amelia Claw chapter 77 . 10/2
This is really, really good! Please update soon!
Arthena818 chapter 77 . 9/26
Guest-y 007 chapter 77 . 9/8
I love this story and can't wait for you to update. I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but I was just wondering would you be doing a sequel for this story like watching the future films? I dunno.
Anyway I hope you carryon with this story I love it! Can't wait for the next update. :)
Quill chapter 77 . 9/5
I have to say that I've never seen the films. I read things like this to see if I might change my mind about something not initially my cup of tea. However after reading this I like your character of Toni too much to watch the original films. The lack of this character would leave me feeling unfairly disappointed in said films. I hope life's going well or at least bearably for you.
IWantColoredRain chapter 77 . 9/5
Exit the doughnut, hilarious.
Danny Hellcat chapter 77 . 9/3
Do you plan to do any of the deleted scenes in thor?
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 77 . 8/30
update soon please
Cassie chapter 77 . 8/30
This was great as always and I can't wait for the update:)
cinti.linda chapter 77 . 8/28
I love your story, it's the best I 've read .
I hope to read soon
Trace Reading chapter 2 . 8/27
You know, these went out of style in 2010.
ro781727 chapter 77 . 8/27
Ah, the next part really shows Piper as an ass.

Is Sif going to join them for the Thor movie? I know I asked this before but I just want to make sure. Also, if she is will get a rundown on what happened in the other movies? If she's friends with Toni, she wouldn't need to see the Iron Man movies to understand her reasons for doing things but the rundown will help her understand some things.
Jane Malfoy24 chapter 77 . 8/27