Reviews for There's Always A Catch-OLD VERSION
Can you do bruce/toni? Bruce doesn't get a lot of attention while there are lots of bucky ones.
Could you do the age of ultron movie?
MissDarkBlu259 chapter 84 . 2/2
I’m down for either Bruce/Toni or Bucky/Toni. Also, have you already rewritten some of the chapters in here or are you making a new rewritten story altogether? Either or, I can’t wait for the new rewrite :D
Fine Mournings chapter 84 . 2/2
bucky/tony would be amazing! !
huskeylove97 chapter 84 . 2/2
Where is the rewrite
LalaSpade chapter 84 . 2/2
Omg, I didn't know there was a rewrite! Well, I know what I'll be reading for the week.
So seeing as you’re writing it as a possible Toni/Bucky story, is he going to be included from the beginning and with the other movies added in as well?
Please make bruce/toni... i dont think bucky and her would work very well together.
huskeylove97 chapter 83 . 1/26
When will the rewrite be available
huskielover94 chapter 76 . 1/2
While I loved this chapter and story, I didn't really like bruces line that they could find her new friends. It should be toni's decision who she makes friends with and that seems controlling.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 31 . 12/29/2017
I'm happy that we finally get a reaction for the hot coal scene. that must have been difficult to write since this is the first time I've seen a reaction from the characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Could you try and do iron man 3 in the next one please.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Maybe in the new one they can watch some of the trailers like the infinity war trailer or the civil war trailer
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Is it bad that i kind've ship bruce and toni?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
I wouldn't add the kids because it might be a bit much for people their age.
1,510 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »