Reviews for There's Always A Catch-OLD VERSION
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 82 . 3/7
Thanks for letting us know what's going on. I appreciate it.

I look forward to when you continue this story. (And feel free to be as mean to Steve as you like. I'm not too thrilled with him either. The guy's revealed how much of a jerk/egomaniac he is. 'Nuff said.)
CrazyMichelle12 chapter 1 . 3/7
This story is amazing.
lin248 chapter 82 . 3/7
yes thank you
I was afraid that me and a friend of my
we're the only one that were getting annoyed by Steve
I mean a fucking note and crappy phone
will never make up in a million years what he did to tony
blarney2001 chapter 82 . 3/7
Since you're so furious with Steve over civil war, like me :), you should keep this story up but rewrite a new on that is after civil war. You know when Steve and Wanda and people hate tony and they don't understand his story and his struggles. I would read that. :)
Effugere chapter 82 . 3/7
I can't say I'm not disappointed. I got so hyped seeing this in my email's and then... I always thought this was one of the best fic's I've ever read. Especially an Avenger's watch the movies fic, which I adore. This has been a personal favorite since I discovered it and I'll miss it.

Though I can certainly understand your feelings post Civil War. Cap, Wand and Clint, and Natasha to an extent, are on my shit list, probably forever, with Nat being the only one I still like - at times. As for not being bias, in my opinion don't worry about it. Cap actions were reprehensible. He proved himself to hypocritical, without any regard to laws and governments that he disagrees with, refuses to and looks for any excuse not to compromise and a frightening disregard of the opinions and safety of the people he claims to protect. Just look at his actions in Bucharest, Ross says people died. Even if Ross wasn't telling the truth there would have been serious injuries, you don't throw cinder-blocks at people, hit them with a shield so hard they dent the wall and expect people to be fine. I personally am of the opinion that there were at least several fatalities and probably many more permanent injuries. He has no understanding of basic politics or that going into foreign countries without permission and engaging in large scale conflicts or even minor skirmishes is illegal and basically invasion.

Are you american? How would you feel if a guy wearing a Russian flag and his super powered buddies, operating with no regard for law, came into your country participated in damage and chaos and said they're doing it for your own good, we're helping you.

Anyone with common sense should be biased against Team Cap. They ignored 117 countries. 117! That is as Rhodey says "dangerously arrogant". Tony went to the airport to expecting to find Steve, Bucky and Sam, to reason with them and quietly bring them in. He knew there might be a fight but he sure as hell did not expect the brutal fight team cap initiated, he thought he was meeting friends.

And the fight in Siberia. Steve left Tony there to die. He beat the face-plate with the shield several times before ripping it off! Hard enough that Tony's face had several gashes. Then he slammed it into the reactor - Tony's metaphorical heart - and then if you look closely before he rips the shield out he HITS IT AGAIN! JAMMING IT IN FURTHER AND YOU CAN SEE TONY'S BODY SPASM! Tony was well and truly down, and Steve was unnecessarily brutal, he just... Ugghhhh! He knowingly left Tony there in a dead suit with no way to call for help, we have no idea how he got out of there.

And "I can do this all day"! Or that damn letter, basically: The Avengers are your family but I took them all anyway. I have faith in people and mostly they haven't let me down so I will have their backs, but none of this applies to you obviously. I'm sorry you got hurt but I'm not sorry for what I did and I would do it again. Hopefully one day you'll understand that I'm right and your wrong. Everyone has a right to stand up for what they believe in unless it's against my own beliefs and that means it's wrong because I'm always right. So here's a phone so you can call me next time you screw up, because you're Tony Stark so you will, and because I'm such a good hero I will help you and forgive you.

He makes me so god damn angry!

...

Sorry for the rant. I think I just needed to vent.

I'm currently hooked on Vital for Understanding by Doodlegirl1998 on AO3, which is the avengers watch Tony's life via the magic of an alien being, post Civil War. So far it's mostly only covered pre-Afghanistan, though it jumps around at times. Lot's of Team Cap getting rude awakenings and slowly finding out what assholes they are, mostly Wanda, Clint and Cap. The writing may not be excellent but still a good read, and I love seeing Team Cap being forced off their high-horses.

If you do rewrite this, I can guarantee I will read it. It'll probably be even better due to the experience you've gained from this and I will love it not matter what direction you take it in. Just please don't take this one down.
OntheRun246 chapter 82 . 3/7
I still love this story and I'm excited to see the next chapter in 10 or 10 years. Good luck to you and thanks for a great story.
RoninKnight chapter 81 . 3/4
I really like this story, I hope your not going to stop writing it.
can you please continue this fanfic?
tabithan95 chapter 81 . 1/21
Please update
Guest chapter 81 . 12/20/2016
please continue this fanfic
Jinxxs chapter 81 . 12/18/2016
update
Guest chapter 81 . 12/16/2016
Please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
update please?
DantalianHRyuu chapter 81 . 10/26/2016
Hi, I'm gonna have to be honest with you. When I started reading this fanfic it was just for the heck of it. Now I'm at the point where I like it better then the actual movies... :-) love your work
Ghostunderasheet chapter 49 . 10/12/2016
Never apologize for running into triggers. You don't owe anyone any explanations.
1,469 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »