Reviews for No Doubt About It
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
*groaing* Well. That was just a little TOO close to home (and they really should allow italics here...). At least Waverly BELIEVED him...

Well written, and I loved the ending!
MargaretLattany chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Great job, here. You perfectly captured the atmosphere of tension and uncertainty between our star players. Illya's insight and quick-thinking, Napoleon's defensiveness and honest uncertainty clashing with the bracing authority of the great man, himself! That's one thing I loved about U.N.C.L.E., the camradery between them, which you nailed. By-the-by, what's this about Nadine? Another tale, perhaps?
RoseLight chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Way to build up the tension early-on "Waverly waited for the final squeak of leather." Solo "striding into destiny"-you have that ability to sum up entire characters in a phrase. "A breach of good manners" indeed-Waverly certainly has seen a good deal of change since his early introduction to espionage, and keeps his views balanced. And still his quiet, firm proclamation "your enemy is now my enemy" must give his agents confidence in an insecure world.
alynwa chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I'm glad our Napoleon was innocent. This time, hehe. Very well done!
MLaw chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Have to say again, I loved how you wrote Waverly in this! Looking forward to the next miss adventure as well. Hmmm and yes what about that fiasco with Nadine? Detail, details?
jkkitty1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Illya to the rescue once more, and this time Napoleon was actually innocent.