Reviews for 13 Unmentionables
Crystal Spinning chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This.
This is the most important piece of NejiTen (or as I like to think of it, TenNeji) literature on this website.
So much of this is golden - the dynamic between the two of them. "They were never subtle with one another." How Neji loves her first. How you references all these little ships between them (Tenten and Shikamaru, Tenten and Lee, Neji and Hinata, Neji and the arranged marriage plot device) because they are not ready to be together.
You offer snippets into them, cold, clinical snippets where they are sarcastic and hurting and lashing out at one another and relying on one another the way they simply CAN'T with other people. Because no matter how canon is viewed, they are always TentenandNeji or NejiandTenten and they are inseparable and even as they argue or bicker or fall in love, it is always Tenten and Neji.
I love Tenten's sarcasm. I love how she teases him and knows him so well. I love her clever little responses. I love how well she can read the cold Hyuuga. I love that final little line, how she smiles into his kiss, so opposite from her blatant unresponsiveness to his first kiss.
And Neji - oh, Neji, song of my soul, the little dove that lives on in my heart - how he acknowledges his past foolishness, how he worries for Tenten, how he accepts who she is and the places she is emotionally at, always, even if it hurts him. I love how he fills himself with her, how she is his light. I love how he waits. It's so painfully accurate. Before they are lovers, before they are even best friends, they are simply two souls in sync, and you captured it marvelously.
This, btw, is my favorite Nejiten fic on the site. (You're my hero I'm obsessed with your NejiTen fics)
missmcweir chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Very well written, thanks for sharing
ONNMT chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Awww! So cute! Kinda tragic, but with an adorable ending. So fwuffy :3
april31st chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
The best nejiten one shoot i've everrrrrrr read! You hve no idea how much im spazzing and fangirling like a heck when reading this fanfic. Even i was in tears at the momment lol (uhm kinda though). And shikaten is actually new from me haha XD

Thank you so much for making this!
Renjihime143 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I love your stories and im currently reading Scars and Stitches...make more stories!
marionne345 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
"Neji being obsessed with Hinata" and "Tenten being in love with Lee"

Yeah, blame it on NarutoSD. Those people who made it are smoking marijuana, I think.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Ahhhh so complex
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I love this! I'm not a fan of any of the alternate pairings in this story but they were what brought Neji and Tenten together so I'll get over the fact that Tenten slept with Shikamaru countless times before she slept with Neji... I really appreciate the fluidity of your writing style and I found it hilarious, and sometimes endearing, that you used certain phrases repetitively. Great job! )
Miss Momolo chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
skfjklsjfalsj
you're my official Nejiten personal writer... I loved this
Anon chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Great oneshot :D
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Absolutely lovely!
Clementive chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That was really sweet :) Thank you for sharing!
OSYH chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I can totally accept this as canon! (If we all ignore the recent events of the manga...) This is my second time reading this; the first time, I had difficulty accepting the unrequited love for Neji and Tenten. This time, though, I found everything here plausible (yes, even the ShikaTen, cause why the hell not, they could totally work), which definitely added to the heartwrenching journey for those two. I got emotional this time, especially near the end. You handled this while ship confusion/dilemma/whatever quite well, and as somebody whose OTP is NejiTen, from the bottom of my heart, thank you! I love that you didn't make this fluffy, because NejiTen isn't really fluffy (imo). So glad there's still quality NejiTen writers out there, there's been a serious drought. If you or anybody else reading this can recommend anything, that'd be great! Again, thank you for writing this! I should be giving you marshmallows! _
Nero-tenshi chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is one of the BEST Nejiten stories I have ever read O.O Maybe it's the BEST even! I LOVED IT! I SERIOUSLY MEAN IT OvO Thank you for writting something so amazing like that QvQ
Krizzie chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is wonderful. Fluffy without being overbearing. And impish Tenten is the best Tenten. XD