Reviews for His Hands
Syri Reed chapter 1 . 6/28
This is so sweet! I love this concept so much.I don't think it was OOC at all. That sensitive side to Inuyasha WAS present in the show,though those moments were few and far did an excellent job.
HakuSaitoSan chapter 1 . 6/7
I really loved this...Super sweet and I didn't find it all that OOC, honestly. Inuyasha DID have that sweet side to him, and it seems quite right that a moment like this would bring it out. :) Great job!
A random fangirl chapter 1 . 2/25
That was so sweet I can't even
Freaking adorable
Sassybratt chapter 1 . 2/23
Squeee! This one-shot seriously made my cheeks hurt from so much smiling! Gosh, I totally agree with you! Inuyasha's sentimental side is not something we often get to see, and I do wish the series indulged us a bit more on that, but I'm so glad that we have writers like you who fill in those little niches.

The symbolism with his hands (and really all descriptive aspects) was amazing, and I'm almost green with envy in how well you were able to tie everything together and how well the sentences were constructed. Beautifully done. Such a sweet little moment you captured away from the main battling they're always enduring. It's these moments I love, the quite moments away that really delve into our favorite characters' relations. Wonderful job :)
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Very good job! I wish they had more inukag fluff moments...
M
Grapefruit Wannabe chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
this is so beautiful.
tribalbutterfly chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Such a beautiful story. I could practically see the images as you were describing them and hear the emotions in theit voices. Excellent work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
every time i read this the cuteness overloads and my brain LITERALLY SHUTS DOWN AND THE FEELS TAKE OVER! i love the part where he sniffs at her neck and ear and shes all like O_o!
3 so cuuuuuuuuuuuute aaaack!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Oh my god that was the best inuXkag fanfic I have ever read! the descriptions were out of his world whoever wrote this should be a true actual author!
Pure amazigness
The Further chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
This is truly an amazing piece, I'm so glad you wrote it.

Inuyasha may be a bit OOC but his emotions fit in so perfectly that it could definitely been an episode in the series/manga, if had they tried to focus on such things.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
i remember reading this a while ago and i had thought that i had already reviewed... i didn't! so now i'm correcting that egregious error. this was so very amazing and insightful and sweet! in canon and here, for someone who had been abused and neglected all his life his attitude and actions are spot on. he's even drawn with all of the appropriate body language for someone who had been emotionally and physically hurt and is protecting himself and his gruff personality is a barrier not allowing anyone close to hurt him again. the things she said, even allowing him to hold her so closely was really trusting on both their parts. lovely story!

an anime/manga recommendation:
if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a new live action movie that has been released internationally and it is really great (a live action adaptation of an anime series done right) and they've released two more live action sequel movies that follow the next arc of the manga (the dvds should be out soon)... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that the movie is partially based on and recently they've started a back story for the main bad guy... hopefully they'll film the next two arcs of the original mange shortly since it did so great at the box office.

if you copy/paste the following codes in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

90ubrsSxrKc -subbed trailer.

yaLOPVAuJs4 -raw character profile trailers.

PvmcNKM-jEo -subbed first episode of the anime.

8qRFhP5PhMk -live action depiction of the dojo fight scene in the above episode.

a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the next two sequel movies (one of the options listed is subbed).

bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)

NCei4Vm1ZP8 -the latest trailers (subbed)
4rx4mmN_JpE

there are a few parallells in 'inuyasha' and 'rurouni kenshin'. in the author's note for 'Rain' written by Fenikkusuken (an inuyasha author) she said, "I've found another conflicted swordsman with an inner demon, exotically coloured long hair and a dead 'ex' issue. At least Kenshin's 'ex' stays dead, and Kaoru ends up more than just kissed!
enjoy!
gin
Kirara777 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I love this story! but whats OOC?
potatis chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
ERHMERGERD this is SO FUCKING CUTTEEEEEE X3
kakkn chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I thought it was wonderful! I think his sentimental side should have shown more with Kagome. Great fic!
xsachi chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I remember reading this years ago! :) still awesome even now!