Reviews for Shane's Chance
mysti groves chapter 5 . 2/13
This story is awesome one thing I would like to see is some action between angel and daryl also angel and glenn ok bye
Darkangel1967 chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Please update this
shellbell1012 chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
So glad you are back with this story! I loved Shane on the show...and I love your stories! All of them! Please update soon!
Anon chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Please update soon! :)
Tini Rini chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
I have just started watching The Walking Dead, and it is great to find some amazing fanfics on here.
Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. please update soon!
sweetkiwi604 chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
So happy you decided to continue this :)
mks 12 98 chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Keep Angel and Becky, please! Also, can you make it to where Shane & Lori were just a one-time fling?
twdfan chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
I just found your story and really like the ones that have Shane with someone other than Lori so that he actually has a chance at redemption. I always wondered what it would have been like if he had survived to make it to the prison with them.

I hope you continue this story.
shellbell1012 chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
I only recently became a HUGE fan of Walking Dead! I love this story angle! Giving Rick a sister for Shane to fall for is great! Please update this soon! And I'm loving our Interning Pt 2 story line. Steve and Angel are great together!
okgurl87 chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
You have to update this, please! I really want to read more
BubblyRandom chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD!
Omg please update! I'm getting addicted and I'm just reading the two chapeters over and over again
BubblyRandom chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Awe I like the idea of this couple with Rick lil sister w Shane. It's gonna suck when you write Shane death though. :c
pepper203 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013