Reviews for Reading the Books: 1
Shadowolf chapter 4 . 2/1
I like this keep up the good work and FOR GODS SAKE UPDATE!
AwesomedaughterofAthena101 chapter 4 . 1/23
UPDATE!
*sharpens knife*

It's been what, about 2 years? Why so long since the last update? *silence* I said, WHY SO LONG, *knife quivers slightly as it impales itself in wall* Update. Now. *breathes deeply*
B00kFan chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
Does NDA stands for Nico DiAngelo?
castal547 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
nico di angelo?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
Please keep going i am loving the avengers reactions to this i would love to see u do this for the rest of the series
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2015
i really hope u would continue this type of story i find it extremely interesting/funny with everyone reactions especially Thor's
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
please keep going i would love for u to do all the Percy Jackson books this way or at lest the first series
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2015
it's been almost two since the last update, so i think you won't continue writing this story. but it was good.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
Nobody ever finishes these! Please change that and update soon!
Ghost024 chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
Okay... You did slightly fix the mistake of not explaining why he would read them, but still its likely he'd have someone going through them first.
Ghost024 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Pathetic... No explanation for why Fury would even attempt to humor the person who sent the books. If anything he'd have a team of analysts go through the books. Along with searching for organizations that go by NDA, along with a lot more things that even I would't know about.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
This is Brilliant! I love the idea! Can't wait for more!-
Arthena818 chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Please please please update!
Ltowls chapter 4 . 4/30/2015
Please try to update I love it!