Reviews for Reading the Books: 1
MewNeko22 chapter 4 . 4/26
I hope you come back to this some time soon
I love this book! Its so funny! Keep up the good work :)
Ester Shadow chapter 4 . 1/19
please finish this is soo cool
Bianca1512 chapter 4 . 1/10
Continua!1
Tyroba chapter 4 . 10/10/2016
This is awesome. I love how you make lots of extra commentary by the avengers. I strongly believe that you should make more of this story, it is simply fantastic. Thanks for writing this story.
JakeTheHat chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
Hurry up okay
Guest chapter 4 . 4/27/2016
Write the next chapter
Ally chapter 4 . 4/20/2016
UPPPPAAADDTTTEEE
dauntlessofthesea chapter 4 . 3/22/2016
I'm sorry to say this but this is really bad. They all sound like kids, Fury would put these books through a scientists team and he would not just listen to this like he is intimidated by a threat or something. He would do anything to find out who sent this, that's all. The avengers have all had some shitty moments in life and AGENTS Romanoff and Barton are assassins and spies, they have been through torture. Steve has been through war. Seriously think a little, sure they would think Percy's life situation is kind of bad but there is much worse, they know it and they would not be acting like stupidly well raised rich teenagers.
a random fan chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
Hurry up and get to making the next chapter! plz plz!
gilly boy chapter 4 . 2/7/2016
I really wish you had continued this, cause having the people of Percy Jackson read their own book is getting clich├ęd. This is so much more interesting, although it doesn't look like your coming back. Too bad cause we were just getting to the good part about his mom disappearing and the big man hunt on him.
Shadowolf chapter 4 . 2/1/2016
I like this keep up the good work and FOR GODS SAKE UPDATE!
AwesomedaughterofAthena101 chapter 4 . 1/23/2016
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2016
*sharpens knife*

It's been what, about 2 years? Why so long since the last update? *silence* I said, WHY SO LONG, *knife quivers slightly as it impales itself in wall* Update. Now. *breathes deeply*
B00kFan chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
Does NDA stands for Nico DiAngelo?