Reviews for Reading the Books: 1
Tyroba chapter 4 . 10/10
This is awesome. I love how you make lots of extra commentary by the avengers. I strongly believe that you should make more of this story, it is simply fantastic. Thanks for writing this story.
JakeTheHat chapter 4 . 6/20
Hurry up okay
Write the next chapter
Ally chapter 4 . 4/20
UPPPPAAADDTTTEEE
dauntlessofthesea chapter 4 . 3/22
I'm sorry to say this but this is really bad. They all sound like kids, Fury would put these books through a scientists team and he would not just listen to this like he is intimidated by a threat or something. He would do anything to find out who sent this, that's all. The avengers have all had some shitty moments in life and AGENTS Romanoff and Barton are assassins and spies, they have been through torture. Steve has been through war. Seriously think a little, sure they would think Percy's life situation is kind of bad but there is much worse, they know it and they would not be acting like stupidly well raised rich teenagers.
a random fan chapter 4 . 2/28
Hurry up and get to making the next chapter! plz plz!
gilly boy chapter 4 . 2/7
I really wish you had continued this, cause having the people of Percy Jackson read their own book is getting clich├ęd. This is so much more interesting, although it doesn't look like your coming back. Too bad cause we were just getting to the good part about his mom disappearing and the big man hunt on him.
Shadowolf chapter 4 . 2/1
I like this keep up the good work and FOR GODS SAKE UPDATE!
AwesomedaughterofAthena101 chapter 4 . 1/23
UPDATE!
*sharpens knife*

It's been what, about 2 years? Why so long since the last update? *silence* I said, WHY SO LONG, *knife quivers slightly as it impales itself in wall* Update. Now. *breathes deeply*
B00kFan chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
Does NDA stands for Nico DiAngelo?
castal547 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
nico di angelo?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
Please keep going i am loving the avengers reactions to this i would love to see u do this for the rest of the series
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2015
i really hope u would continue this type of story i find it extremely interesting/funny with everyone reactions especially Thor's
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
please keep going i would love for u to do all the Percy Jackson books this way or at lest the first series