Reviews for A New Vault Hunter
Guest chapter 21 . 10/18/2015
I love your story. The only thing i would suggest is to not add so many characters in at once. It makes it a little harder to care about them. But i dont write so what would i know. This was great i'm glad that i pick to read this for my first fanfiction.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/27/2015
Love your stories and good luck getting into uni!
Don Socrates chapter 21 . 9/26/2015
Awesome. That last character sounds like Anarchist from the Fall.
GJ115 chapter 21 . 9/26/2015
Dude I loved this chapter and I especially love your detail towards Zer0 and Blinks fight. Keep up the good writing!
cmech54 chapter 21 . 9/26/2015
Loved the chapter. Also, did you come up with Blink's name and ability from Dishonored by chance?
TitianWaffle chapter 21 . 9/26/2015
Aye,until next time.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/11/2015
"If it's electronic, it's his bitch."

I like that line.
cmech54 chapter 20 . 7/9/2015
I love this story. Gen is great. He's a little shit, but that's just a part of his charm. I look forward to the next chapter.
TitianWaffle chapter 20 . 6/22/2015
I enjoy that so many new elements are being added, keep going man!You got a good sense of humor,adding such a comical aspect to a good day,or night,depending on what time it is for signing off friend.
300 I.Q. Prower chapter 20 . 6/19/2015
First off great chapter as always YES! BACKSTORU IMVOLVING ZER0! (My fav of the new gen VH,
but about what I said...

I meant no offense about characters becoming op, your OC's no more insanely powerful than the other Vault Hunters. Its just that I've read fanfics that, while not borderlands Fanfics, have had similar scenarios where the oc steadily becomes more powerful and then suddenly becomes a complete Gary stu halfway through the story, and I was more so just pointing out its a possibility to watch out for.
Speaking of op when I was playing through Borderlands 2 (I had actually only played as far as Wilhelm when I sent that review) one thing I really hated was how insanely strong the main character (you) were in comparison to the old generation vault hunters. It made them seem less like unique characters and about as important as any other ai you get quests from. In this story I feel more like its an inverse: the old generation vault hunters don't completely overshadow the new gen in terms of power, but are still a force to be reckoned with like in Borderlands one, so that's also sonething I really like about this story (odd detail to take note of I know, but I tend to appreciate the details of Fanfics rather than the overall plot)
GJ115 chapter 20 . 6/17/2015
Fuck ton of OCs? Is it a submit your own OC type of thing? And is it going to be a borderlands story?
Don Socrates chapter 20 . 6/16/2015
Blink has some major banter xD Oh damn I love this guy.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/14/2015
Cool story
Noobed Titan chapter 19 . 6/4/2015
Im a freak reader so I read all the chapters that are out so far and I love Gen and his backstory and how all the characters get along and have developed around him. I hope the next chapter comes out soon and if you could throw in a invincible like terramourphous. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
300 I.Q. Prower chapter 17 . 5/3/2015
Something to note in 16: this story is easily made 25% better by using elements specifically from the game, like how Maya knows Krieg, and speaking of Krieg the writing for him is PERFECT. That birthday thing actually sounds like something that would be in the game and I like how some of his quotes are directly from the game.
Another great touch is the specific skill points you mention, like Deathtrap's Explosove Clap and ESPECIALLY Krieg's Hellborn skill tree. I really hope you keep mentioning things like that!