Reviews for Doomed to Fail
I like your story.
storygirl1015 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I'm curious to find out just who she really is and what she can do...keep it up!
Scratimus chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Grr get away from her Brucie lol. Another great chapter keep them coming. I look forward seeinG this till the end. Question: for my mind's eye visually who should i be picturing for your characters? Meaning how does supes look like, Bruce, Lefu.
Scratimus chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Jealousy sets in for me. Ridiculous i know but i am enjoying this story way too much. Bruce can have anyone he wants...grrr. I guess i am this way because i see several comics, stories, fanfics that really show no love to Supes. But i return to point; you succeed with this chapter's theme great job.
Scratimus chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
So the courting starts i am really loving this story. I admit i had a moment of grr ar Bruce but that just shows your talent as a writer. Awesome job.
Scratimus chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
And the plot thickens; I am actually rooting for them. So refreshing to see a story of Supes without him being involved with Lois. I cannot wait for more keep it up.
Scratimus chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Interesting beginning, you draw the reader inwith this mysterious new character. Then instead of doing an origin you give hints of who she is. In my opinion shows me, the reader, that you see me as intelligent... major plus. I love stories that start off in the middle, then work your way back. There's so many origin stories of Superman it's safe to say most already know the tale. Great job cannot wait read more.
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Dear SirisAnkh, are you going to continue this fanfic? I was really enjoying it. Are you too busy or have you just abandon this story? I just hope you see this review that it might inspire you to continue the story. Thank you!

joylinnn chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Oooh la la I likes it, I've been reading stories for days!
Hercules8 chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Nice chapter. Thank you for updating!
Princess Unikitty chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
kryptonite acid? is there such a thing in the comics?
Hercules8 chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Liking this so far. keep it up and update soon.
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Update soon please
blackcat711 chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
OMG yay! I I literally just finished reading your pm when I got the notification email lol Bruce is such a man OMG and freaking Clark just leaving her there. Bet he wasn't happy when he found out she was staying at Bruce's hotel room but that's what you get for chasing after Lois friggin Lane you dumbass!
Hint.Of.Grey chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Very interested! I hope you continue, anticipation is riiiiising!.. Will we see The Batman? Or is that just a tease for... a sequal? Side adventure? Possible Justice League? :) I'm just filled with excitement! Great work