Reviews for Someone You Once Knew
CherryPop0120 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Aww... Kagami ruffled her hair. Kawaii
I like this, it's pretty good. Just add some depth to the OC's so they're not forgettable. :D
Rasielis chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
- I'm glad for this update even if it's late! Thank you so much for updating, Katchan!
hitomi65 chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
nice chapter
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
My heart. My...heart.

Aargh what happened to Kuroko? TuT The suspense is killing me. On a side note I love your writing style.
GreenOnBlack chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
Its a very innovative concept. The pace is neither slow or fast; just right for the atmosphere you are setting. Thank you for your hard work and I look forward to the next chapter installment.
Rasielis chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
:D Hah! Nice update you've got there, dude. This is a nice one after a long time of not updating. The tears... TTATT
hitomi65 chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
great chapter
blackdachshund chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
This is absolutely captivating and deeply sad. A part of me hopes that they will accept Shizuka, although it feels a bit like betrayal for Kuroko...I really hope that you update this soon, and I wonder what will happen after the GoM all find out about her...Thanks for writing!
Infinite Skye chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
It's okay, just pretend those slave drivers are Akashis. This will probably make you feel better /shot/

But back to the story, omg, I love how you used the parentheses here. They're like the unsaid words of a narrator inputted to the story. It's so haunting but so awesome. The effect given is simply wonderful, especially when paired with a game between Aomine and Kagami-Asagi.
I also love your descriptions, particularly in the line:

"the mysterious boy was like a plague, the ever prevailing shadow that the setting sun cast, trailing behind Aomine's body and imitating every movement of his as the other's feet shuffled around in confusion."

That is such a great description of Kuroko's abilities, just like a shadow indeed.
But good luck with your basketball training!
Infinite Skye chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
So, I'm kinda dying terribly due to my projects and what-not so right immediately after i finished them all! I decided to read something angsty! ...AND GUESS WHO I GO FOR FIRST? 8D
This is a re-read because I was a lazy bum who didn't review because I was on my phone /slapped/ and is definitely going to do so now.
Now lemme get a moment to compose myself...

"Because that's how Tetsu could have been now, that's how Aomine could have been now.

The only problem was that 'could have' is something that didn't happen."

WHAT IS THIS?! wHAT IS THIS ANGST yOU'rE brewing here?! ;A; He's dead after all and Aomine knew that he would never cheer for him again anyways?!

omg, my feelz. Gah.
And rasielis is a genius omg, this can be a sequel to calling you; please answer me! (which i have saved on my phone...hahaha not creepy at all *3*)
1m-pr1n7 chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
love this story!
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
This story is quite exciting. Asagi's affection for Kuroko makes him truly mysterious- not counting the affection his old teammates showed her. Great job.
Rasielis chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Wah! It's great that you updated :D and to think that you're playing basketball this summer. I'm pretty lazy so I don't do much other than spend my time reading and writing. No exertions (that's why i'm gaining weightTTATT)
Anyways, I'll still wait for the next update, and thank you so much for updating!
hitomi65 chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
nice chapter
Lithosphere chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
This is getting so good!