Reviews for Pretty Much
Ryder-Hunter chapter 13 . 8/16
this is so cute! i can't stop smiling! :D
Bookaddict22 chapter 13 . 2/10
That was one of the sweetest Destiel stories I've read. The ending was beautiful.
rosevoid chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Agreeing with you on the pats thing. I'm totally not biased either
frombeccatowonderland chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
My absence...

Obsessedwithsuperwholock chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
Ahhhh! I loved it! Your writing is literally perfection! I loved all if your characters so much! Please write more!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
That was so amazing, I love the ending. I started crying tears of happiness at the end. Happy crying, humany wumany. :) Thank you for writing this.
Mandriel chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
XD Yeah, pie is great any day!
Mandriel chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I love the way you portray Cas :3
ithasgottentootedious chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
Go Mark. Favorite character. I loved the story, or I would not have read all 13 chapters. Thank you deeply for writing this.
God chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
Well, I just reread the whole thing. I fucking love this story so much.
johnhwaatson chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
I normally don't do AU stories, but just let me say, this story was absolutely fabulous! I am in love with the progression of the love. Normally people rush and force this relationship, and you made it so smooth and charming, I really love your writing style, and this story as a whole.
Jessica Lea chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
THAT WAS SOOOOO GOOD :'D 3 I loved it! honestly, ALL THE AWARSDS _ 3
God chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
I just read the whole story and I just wow this is so adorable and fluffy and cute and amazing and I love you thank you for writing this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
I truly enjoyed your story.
sane-abandoned chapter 13 . 4/23/2013
Oh SQUEE! I'm literally squeaking from the cuteness of this chapter! Awesome fic and loved the ending :D x