Reviews for Trust In Your Unfailing Love
That was an awesome and I love how it ended
Anaethen chapter 16 . 11/1/2014
My mind's just blown. This was so much more than any other fic I may have read. I honestly can't tell if I'm pleased or disturbed, probably both I think. Tell you what, this was great because you managed to make it feel strangely real -as in "nothing can ever be either bad or good, certainly not emotions" real. And it was fucking beautiful. Thank you for not giving a fuckand writing whatever the fuck you want.
MonsterSlut chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
I've read this like a dozen times and it just gets better and better each time.
JulesCapulet chapter 16 . 10/22/2014
Best Story Ever.
Kitty Smith chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
I can't believe it's a happy ending. Color me pleasantly surprised. :)
Even if it hadn't been, though, it's well written enough I'd not have been able to stop myself from reading all the way through to whatever horrible fate could have befallen them. Great read.
MonsterSlut chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Oh thank god, it's God.
Dude I am lovining this and it's only chapter two!
MonsterSlut chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Naked on all fours like a beast...?
I do believe I'm getting the vapours.
tj1o1 chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
I was surprised by how much I liked this..and I gotta hand it too really kept everyone in character and that is no easy feat. Well done I'll be expecting more awesome fics like that..so until then keep up the great work and keep being awesome sincerely tj1o1
belladonna78 chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
OMG! I love it! OK so you've converted me just this once. Love these two together at the end, yay Cas for coming back from the brink of insanity or whatever. Great touch with the wayward son. Going on my favourites list, bravo. Really enjoyed this story - disturbing chapters and all :D
belladonna78 chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
Holy shit! Yeah that's all I got. Just ... omg Cas you're INSANE! lol
belladonna78 chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
This was just a disturbing read... poor Dean :( Fantastic writing though! Cas... you're just disturbing me though!
belladonna78 chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
hehehe I just love Crowley - you captured him perfectly.
I did read the other chapters, all very good :) Just had nothing in particular to say because I'm just personally a little ... disturbed... by Cas right now. LOL. But all very good writing :D I loved the whole touch the god mark and put those feelings through to Cas, brilliant and so Dean. :D
belladonna78 chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
PIE! Yes :D Love it.
Cas's description of what gods taste like is fantastic, absolutely drank up every word and it was perfect :)
Followed with Ketchup it was like "Yes!"
belladonna78 chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Wow, just wow. That's all I got.
belladonna78 chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
"More" hahaa Never has it said so much!
Loved it, like I said, not usually into Destiel (or guy on guy in general) but you have me hooked.