Reviews for Three's a Party
tanya2byour21 chapter 25 . 5/3/2013
I love that they surprised Dom and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.
Tanya
BVRG0614 chapter 25 . 4/24/2013
Aww. I loved the little moment that Letty and Lex had. It's nice to see Tony and his grand kids spend time together. I really want to see Letty have a moment with him too. And her and Dom too. Except a really long moment. Like maybe a date night. I loved this chapter so thanks again!
layali86 chapter 25 . 4/24/2013
mac-reye chapter 25 . 4/23/2013
wonderful chapter! please update soon!
Stacee13 chapter 24 . 4/23/2013
Awww, the family misses Dom. i like the fact that they are going to surprise him early. I am sure that he is missing them just as fiercely.

Lex is growing into a wonderful young woman and I hope that she will be able to face her demons (Liam to be precise). She has both Toretto and Ortiz blood and that makes her a fighter.

Great job...
layali86 chapter 24 . 4/22/2013
BVRG0614 chapter 24 . 4/22/2013
They're such a cute little family. Dom is a really great father and Letty is a great mother too! She deserves to be told by someone because i dont think she hears it enough. It's so cute how their surprising Dom. I bet he'll really enjoy that surprise! Thanks for another chapter!
mac-reye chapter 24 . 4/21/2013
Awesome chapter! Please udpate asap!
Stacee13 chapter 23 . 4/21/2013
Whew. Read this whole story, 23 chapters in less than a day. I am disappointed that there is no NEXT button for me to click on.

You are doing a great job with this story. I enjoyed each chapter and I had tears when Liam took Lex. I wanted Dom to mess him up. And Letty to get in some good punches as well. But he went to jail so I was pleased with that and apparently he hadn't harmed Lex so I was very very pleased.

This whole Clarissa mess, is another thing all together. How she could lie to her child for all of his life is beyond comprehension. She needs a Letty beatdown and quick. I cannot wait for her to get whats coming to her.
tanya2byour21 chapter 23 . 4/18/2013
I loved the new chapter and I so can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.
Tanya
Guest chapter 23 . 4/16/2013
This is the story I have been missing :) I love this a lot more than a million miles away
DANDANI chapter 23 . 4/17/2013
Nice chapter ! A third baby to Dom and Letty would be interesting at the moment. I love Dom play a great dad! Thanks for sharing! hugs
layali86 chapter 23 . 4/16/2013
mac-reye chapter 23 . 4/16/2013
Wonderful chapter! Can't wait for the next one
BVRG0614 chapter 23 . 4/16/2013
Nick is a good kid. I'm glad he became friends with the other little boy. It's cute seeing the kids still want their dad around even if its just for a week that he'll be gone. I look forward to Dom and Letty's reunion. I'm glad that we'll hopefully see more of Vince. Thanks!