Reviews for Making The Right Decision
DressedToDepress chapter 24 . 7/30
I really love that you are finishing the story, I love it a lot. Would like to see more!
Elvisfonz23 chapter 24 . 7/13
Awesome chapter I really liked how pierce and shaundi found the boss and the scenes and conversations between them while he was on some pills was funny. I really liked the moments between shaundi and the boss try were pretty awesome and touching. How they are like with each other was aweasome you have then down so well I can't wait for the next chapter.
stordec23 chapter 24 . 7/13
stordec23 chapter 23 . 7/5
FascinatedGhost chapter 23 . 6/27
Finally! Lol, I was hoping for an update. It was a really good chapter!
Elvisfonz23 chapter 23 . 6/25
Amazing chapter I really loved the scenes with Kinz and shaundi discussing about Victoria and how the conversations and scenes with the other saints with Victoria's past and her look also i love how she shaundi is acting like she is in charge but she seems alittle jealous. I love reading the intertwined scenes too and look like Vicky has made an enemy of Eddie. I love her way of sticking it too him i ant wait to read more and still interested in this story.
Saintsrow10 chapter 23 . 6/25
Glad your finishing this story
Guest chapter 22 . 7/21/2015
Continue This Story PLEASE!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/9/2015
Oh yeah what's the threat
Samir Robinson chapter 22 . 3/12/2015
Guest chapter 22 . 1/4/2015
Guest chapter 22 . 10/27/2014
You should keep writing because it's a good story so far and I was getting into it and you left me hanging again at the end and I hate that I'm a big fan as you keep writing
I-am-the-Peel chapter 22 . 10/18/2014
Haha this chapter was hilarious - I love everyone's reactions to Pierce's party, Viola's was short and straight to the point which made me really laugh. The dialogue really fits each of the characters and I just love how easy and entertaining this is to read.

Also, not that you need it with this story, but over on the Third Street Authors forum, we've got this big review cafe where everyone comes together online and helps exchange reviews together to let each other know how they're doing with their stories and to motivate them to keep on going. If you ever feel you want more feedback with any of your stories or more reviews, come on over and we'll help you out pal.
viki44 chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
Awesome story, can't wait for another chapter
I-am-the-Peel chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
Really enjoyed this chapter, can't wait for more :)