Reviews for Making The Right Decision
Oh yeah what's the threat
Samir Robinson chapter 22 . 3/12
Update!
Update
Guest chapter 22 . 10/27/2014
You should keep writing because it's a good story so far and I was getting into it and you left me hanging again at the end and I hate that I'm a big fan as you keep writing
I-am-the-Peel chapter 22 . 10/18/2014
Haha this chapter was hilarious - I love everyone's reactions to Pierce's party, Viola's was short and straight to the point which made me really laugh. The dialogue really fits each of the characters and I just love how easy and entertaining this is to read.

Also, not that you need it with this story, but over on the Third Street Authors forum, we've got this big review cafe where everyone comes together online and helps exchange reviews together to let each other know how they're doing with their stories and to motivate them to keep on going. If you ever feel you want more feedback with any of your stories or more reviews, come on over and we'll help you out pal.
viki44 chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
Awesome story, can't wait for another chapter
I-am-the-Peel chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
Really enjoyed this chapter, can't wait for more :)
stordec23 chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
OMG LOVED IT CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
saintsrow forever chapter 22 . 8/31/2014
Good chapter
MisterMagic25 chapter 22 . 8/31/2014
Nice... Short sweet and to the point and giving everyone else time to shine and also putting everyone's personalities on display... Good chapter

Can't wait for more
Elvisfonz23 chapter 22 . 8/31/2014
Aweadome I can't wait to see what Halle d next and I think that ah tension between viola and shsundi this chapter was worth it :)
krayzeekidd95 chapter 21 . 7/30/2014
Loving the whole thing! I'd love to read things from Victoria's point of view now that we know what really happened! Looking forward to more!
darkdemon5 chapter 21 . 7/25/2014
Awesome update soon
MisterMagic25 chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
Well welcome back boss... Good chapter overall figured the boss and shaundi would come to pass sooner or later

Anyways can't wait for more
Elvisfonz23 chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
Wow that was amazing chapter and I can't wait for more :)