Reviews for Will to Live
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I wish Cas was closer to Sam in the series. It frustrates me that Sam always defers to Dean's judgement when it comes to Castiel.
KlinicallyInsaneKoschei chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I've just started reading your work.. And you are one of these authors that manages to bring to life characters and stories on such a way it leaves a fuzzy feeling. Kudos to you and your talent. :D
Tina chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Awesome Sam/Cas bonding! You don't see a lot of that
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I wish Jared would stop trying to mess with Misha so we could have more nice moment like your story in the real show.
Sammygirl321 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Naaaawwwwww that was so goooooooood! Don't ever stop writing, you capture the moment so well! Love this story, and as soon as this review is posted I'm gonna read all your other stories! I LOVE YOU 3 not literally cos that's just creepy but yeah. O.o
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
AAWWWWWWWWW That was sweet. I wish Cas could help Sammy now. I'm not feeling really good about it. Me and my friends all have Sam very near death by the end. After this last trial where Sam collapsed in front of Dean I kind of wonder if Dean might pull the plug on the whole thing. I'm getting really nervous. Like I said I wish Cas could help.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
omg,.. love that cas care for sammy.. o,o ohh dean is sooo going to be mad that sammy is getting hurt.. and bleedin g
zekeschance chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I did enjoy it. I didn't think it was fluffy. I thought it was very true to form. Loved the emotion from Cas & Sam. Now, I think you should continue with one more scene when Sam tells Dean.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Great tag! Love how you brought Cas into it! :)
raion chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
love it
JudyH chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Ah...If only it would really work out this way: Sam coming clean and not hiding the damages from the trials from his brother...the three of them working together to contain the demons of Hell...but...We all know the brothers Winchester, and Cas as well, have taken deception to a higher level, and it never bodes well for anyone in the end.

Enjoyed this "what if" I do all your stories. The little details: Cas being able to find them because of the lack of angel-proofing (that might come in handy)...the disclosure that others before them had tried and failed (not a confidence builder, that one). You brought out points that make us as a reader stop and think...and maybe you planted a few seeds for more fic down the road...we can only hope. Nice story...more please.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Oh yes, I want this to be canon.
missingmikey chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Enjoyed this - there's not nearly enough Sam and Cas!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
It's nice to see Cas concerned for Sam again. I'm sure there's something that he can do, to help Sam through the next two trials and survive. I don't think the angels would want to interfere in a negative way, since it would behoove them to have the gates of Hell closed too. They should want to support Sam as much as possible. Dean might not like Sam coughing up blood, but he needs to show Sam his support, and be there to help him through this. I believe in the three of them. :)
Laken chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
If only moments like this could happen on the show. Jared would surely try and screw Misha up if they did. Still, I could picture everything in my head and damn was it cool.