Reviews for The Mercenary
You have to keep writing this story!
It is one of the best ones i have read on this site and Raven is so much fun to read about :)
Sharp Crystal chapter 26 . 7/7
What? No more? Why? Please continue! I want to see what'll happen so bad!
nictophilia chapter 13 . 6/3
so far this story has gotten me very interested and I felt bad for not leaving a review sooner. I love the idea of anti hero raven and I can see clear development here :-) wonder what's next?
A few hours later and I read this again, and how it feels like an old friend makes my heart ache since there is none like this. 4000 Rainy Nights make it that much more greater. Especially under rain and night.
amerdism chapter 26 . 4/23
Awesome story I hope to see more soon I pove the sisterly relationship between raven and terra though I wish terra had stuck with raven and became a mercenary herself,will raven ever use her power and will she ever merge with her demon half to become whole again? Anyway when's the next chapter going up
DjayNinja chapter 26 . 4/12
This is hands down, one of the greatest stories I have ever read. In my eyes, you are up there with Rick Riordan, so keep up the great work!
Zelara chapter 22 . 3/19
I think he said aardvark, aka an ant-eater.
Zelara chapter 17 . 3/19
From what I understand, all of the Master of Games powers come from the Amulet. Including the one he used to bring them to him. If it is smashed, how are the girls getting home?
Zelara chapter 3 . 3/18
Wouldn't raven have recognized the Mark of Scath?
Anonymous chapter 26 . 3/2
Great story keep writhing
Nobody'sHero98 chapter 1 . 2/26
So Raven in this is basically Jackie Estacado from the Darkness. She even has a dark side that talks to her...this is awesome. But could I please make one suggestion, please add in Sebestian Blood (the son of brother blood, teen titans comic book) if you want to or if you can, because that would just be awesome
Next episode is X right? Exciting hmmm
Update and do a chapter on titans together and the end plz
5StepsFromHell chapter 2 . 1/25
I've developed quite a liking for your writing style. Great chapter.
So far I've only noticed some minor spelling mistakes, which is quite alright considering the amazing length of the chapters.
5StepsFromHell chapter 1 . 1/25
I must say the idea of Raven preferring firearm to her powers is intriguing.
A sublime start to a so far sublime story.