Reviews for The Mercenary
Kappaclysm chapter 26 . 4/14
NOOOOOO! WHY DID IT HAVE TO END SO SOON?! Well anyways, I'm guessing dis story is ded so... :( I'm not sure if this is the ending... No complete status so I'm sad
la canelle chapter 26 . 12/30/2016
Amazing, I can't wait for your next update, please update soon!
Eevee101 chapter 26 . 8/30/2016
I love this story please update
Lu Bane Na chapter 22 . 7/12/2016
y'know, it always confused me why none of the Justice League showed up, especially when DEATHSTROKE took over an entire metro city.
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Mercenary is indeed a fitting title since she's armed like Deathstroke.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/1/2016
I don't know if Raven will develop her powers later on, but she has SO much potential! She can fly and phase through walls in canon to escape her grenades, use mind control, etc. Honestly, I think she is the most OP member of Teen Titans in the original universe.
Kori lee chapter 6 . 4/9/2016
this was a dumb story and was such a waste of time. You suck!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/12/2016
Please please please continue this!
LilLinkGirl chapter 26 . 10/27/2015
Please, please, please! Tell me there is more to come!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/1/2015
You have to keep writing this story!
It is one of the best ones i have read on this site and Raven is so much fun to read about :)
Sharp Crystal chapter 26 . 7/7/2015
What? No more? Why? Please continue! I want to see what'll happen so bad!
nictophilia chapter 13 . 6/3/2015
so far this story has gotten me very interested and I felt bad for not leaving a review sooner. I love the idea of anti hero raven and I can see clear development here :-) wonder what's next?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
A few hours later and I read this again, and how it feels like an old friend makes my heart ache since there is none like this. 4000 Rainy Nights make it that much more greater. Especially under rain and night.
amerdism chapter 26 . 4/23/2015
Awesome story I hope to see more soon I pove the sisterly relationship between raven and terra though I wish terra had stuck with raven and became a mercenary herself,will raven ever use her power and will she ever merge with her demon half to become whole again? Anyway when's the next chapter going up
DjayNinja chapter 26 . 4/12/2015
This is hands down, one of the greatest stories I have ever read. In my eyes, you are up there with Rick Riordan, so keep up the great work!