Reviews for Psychosis
Alex chapter 23 . 8/15
My first thought: Grey eyes? Athena? Wait, this isn't Percy Jackson fan fiction. Recalculating…
Alex chapter 10 . 8/14
The Sorting Hat is going to freak
Alex chapter 9 . 8/14
I've been thinking about what house this Harry would be in. It's hard to tell, what with the drugs and all but I think, in order from most likely to least likely, he will go to Hufflepuff, Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw. I'm not even sure Slytherin shouldn't be first on the list, because of how he acts to get out of the ward
A Mad Phoenix chapter 40 . 7/1
Great story. I loved the inclusion of realistic psychiatric treatments on little Harry, and how it affected his magic. His demon made for a very scary protagonist, and the whole concept of this story was really enjoyable.

Thanks for writing this and good luck on your other works.
Random Person chapter 40 . 6/11
I read this all in one day. If only good stories could be wrote as fast as they can be read, if only.
trin chapter 11 . 6/10
Why am I laughing? I should be worried or serious, but no I'm laughing my arose off. God maybe I'm mentally Ill.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 40 . 5/11
Nice ending. I felt bad for Harry when this fanfic began.
Narwhal chapter 4 . 4/30
I really tried to read this, and I really want to finish as it looks to be a really great read, but I just can't get over the butchered english. It's not a fault on you, absolutely it's mine, but it wouldn't be too hard to get someone to translate or beta this, would it?
Luna chapter 5 . 2/27
fucking hell
Luna chapter 2 . 2/27
you're amazing.
Luna chapter 1 . 2/27
ahhhhhh no i'd shit myself if i found out voldy was in my head.
KariAnn chapter 40 . 2/26
Wow. A new twist on Harry! I thought there were no more "new" plots. Thank you
The Jumble Book chapter 5 . 1/22
Very interesting so far! Good stuff!
Mind'sEye4 chapter 40 . 1/11
This story was very intense
Blake2020 chapter 40 . 11/5/2014
nice ending lol what a story this was