Reviews for Psychosis
Nemhain2009 chapter 40 . 4/21
kryptonianhallows chapter 40 . 3/30
Ahhhhhh i need a sequel
LaughingOverThis chapter 4 . 1/8
In first two chapters I liked your work really. But then it become unreadable for me, this is soooo much away from a real situation like this... I gave up at Chapter 6, if you do want to know. In a real situation, NO doctor would have acted like this. Everyone knows that the decisions you let the doctors take would only make the situation worse for everyone involved. I mean, let us take a look at the loo situation... Harry could have asked for atleast the privacy of the other guy to turn around, yet you avoided it. And the amount of sedatives, other medicines and drugs you let the doctors give, would have caused an extremely high risk on the health of Harry. This much could easily get him killed... And the way the doctors work here let that look more like in a Horror Story. Some of the things they did are at least in my country highly illegal and they would have earned a long time in prison. But let us get back to a point where Harry awakened first, restrained in this bed, unable to see. In my country, the nurse would have the permission to remove the ties. And she would have to explain the situation to Harry, while he is NOT restrained. Or that Dr Green... He would be a criminal in my country for some of his actions... Like the feeding tub scenario. First, he would have to further research, why exactly Harry does not eat that much and than talk with him and his aunt over the situation and the possibilities. It is like you make them all judge on what they have been told and what they want to notice but not with an further investigation or a clear minded, talked over decision... I do not know, what exactly happened after chapter 6 but these six chapters creeped me out. In any country with these kind of doctors, I would refuse to live. Your writing is good though and you do have a lot of creativity, to add finally some positive things to this review. I hope the readers that do like to read your story will hang on onto it, but I cannot read this anymore without going partially mad about how stupid those doctors are and how much I dislike this action of this doctor/nurse etc. And that is not what I do want to do, when I start reading. When I start reading, I want to feel more emotions than anger and disbelief. I want to be able to feel luck, sadness, happyness and want to be able to find my creativity think new ways to the story or let it make some minor changes how I would be completely statisfied. And I have to change way to many things in my mind, if I ever would want to be statisfied. So, I am truly sorry for not reading further than Chapter 6 and writing an extremely negative comment, but I just cannot read this anymore. Sincerely, LOT
DarkStarHarry chapter 40 . 1/8
Thank you for this excellent story, I really enjoyed reading it :)
oyyo chapter 34 . 12/12/2017
I know it's been a few years since you wrote this, and you might already know, or just not care about any reviews this fix gets - but my mother worked in various hospitals, both in Colombia (what's often called a third world country) and the USA through the 80s and 90s. When they did ECT, they would give the patient a paralytic that would affect everything but the big toes, for some reason! that's how they monitored the seizures, by watching the big toes twitch. I'm told it's actually quite amusing.
oyyo chapter 14 . 12/11/2017
I read this fic a few years ago and loved it. Now I'm reading it again on the other side of running through various antidepressants and awful side effects - poor Harry! I can barely read through it because I know how awful the withdrawal will be - even worse for him with antipsychotics. Poor guy. I'm so proud of Ron in this, though, that he stays with Harry and is friendly where most kids would mock him. The behavior of the staff is also excellent and very realistic, at least to what I know from the US. So, excellent story - you can see your comfort with writing improving every chapter. Of course, the story is a few years old now, but that doesn't mean it isn't good.
Redumdelta chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
Harry's dialogue is pretty badly written
Guest in Europe chapter 40 . 8/30/2017
Danke!
What a well-structured tale, and not in your first language... brilliant. I was glued to it.
Jemjnz chapter 40 . 8/16/2017
Really good story. I absolutely loved your portrayal of many characters, epically Harry and Petunia. Really heart wrenching in Harry's early years. At some times felt a little of kilter with the way Dr green handled Harry at times as it felt unrealistic/ifnorant but Idk I have zero experience and as they say hind sight is 20/20.
Really enjoyed this emotional rollercoaster solid work!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 40 . 8/8/2017
Terrific story

Keep writing as life allows
Guest chapter 22 . 7/21/2017
There's one thing in common that all "evil Dumbledore" stories share with each other-they're all poorly written by people who can't be bothered to get a beta reader. This story is no exception.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2017
I like your story! It has a lot of exclamation marks! I like exclamation marks! They give your story a real punch! Real zing! Every thing is fun and exciting with exclamation marks! I hope you use more! To hell with periods! They suck! Commas are just plain stupid too! And worst of all is the semicolon!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2017
Why are you putting an exclamation mark at the end of every other sentence? It's weird. It's like every other thing one of your characters says is screamed or shouted.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
There's something wrong with the formatting of your story. For some reason your quotation marks are in the wrong spot. The first set are at the bottom instead of the top where they belong-at least in English that's where they belong.
silverangel116 chapter 8 . 6/21/2017
loving the story so far.