Reviews for Psychosis
Nowaki Kamijou chapter 40 . 7/15
I've just finished, and that was one of the best stories I've read in a while. You've been on my author alert list for a while, but I didn't realize it was you when I first started reading.
Blackpantherprince chapter 40 . 5/20
Wow, this was a real masterpiece, definitely one of my favs :)

Fascinating take on what would have happened if Harry's horcrux would have been more active, so to speak... very original plot, and realistic and interesting portrayal of Harry at the mercy of the muggle psychriatic health care system, assuming he has psychosis ...
And Petunia, in the midst of it all, actually turning a bit more human, if not a proper/good guardian in any way... but she is not totally heartless...

The story was very angsty, and really depressing, heavy and hard to read at times... but that also proves that you are a good writer, you really made me feel with/for Harry, if you know what I mean... but I am glad that you stated in your profile that the story will have a happy ending... otherwise, I don't know if I would have endured all the angst... but the promise for of the light at the end of the dark tunnel kept me reading... and I am glad I did, the story is amazing and on my favs list :)

I am so glad everything worked out for Harry in the end... after so many tribulations ( the so-called care takers at St. Mungos were awful...), and I am glad he decided to continue at Hogwars ( although not surprised). The only thing that I might miss in your story is Snape going one step further, and adopting Harry as his son, not only settle for "only" being his guardian... but who knows, what the future will bring? You have quite an open ending... would love a sequel!

The story was also very well and captivatingly written, you had me on the edge of my seat, and although there were some grammatical errors, the plot and your general writing style held med captivated:) Really good English for not being a native speaker.

I loved your Snape! :) Without him, Harry would have been doomed... (Dumbledore was quite awful... I know you say that this is not Dumbledore bashing, but in my view, it is pretty close ( not that I mind)... ready to sacrifice Harry for the so-called greater good, not leaving the Dursleys any means what so ever to contact him or anybody in the wizarding World ( what is the role of Mrs. Figg, anyway?), or bother to checking on Harry for 10 years..., and not even trying to find another way to get rid of the horcrux than killing Harry, an innocent child... cold-hearted in my opinion).

Also loved your Ron, what a loyal friend, and your OC, Dr. Green... really great! Snape, Dr. Green and Ron, the lights in a dark story , and actually a quite human Petunia... ( Hermione had quit the backstage role, though...) I loved your Snape-Harry bonding, and how that affected Ron and shattered a few predjudices...
You have a gift in characterization...

I also loved your plot twist on how Harry's destiny/problems, Dr. Green and Snape's involvement also affected the muggle-wizard relations...:) And the recovery of the Longbottoms, by the help of a muggleborn ex-witch/neurologist...:) Just a great twist, I have always felt so sorry for them, and for Neville... so I am SO HAPPY for their recovery in your story! :) The clashing of the muggle and the wizarding Worlds was actually one of the most interesting things in your story...

The involvement of the birds was also a really nice (lucky that Phawkes is not as narrow minded as his master...), and quite original, and their mating, and the hybrid baby bird... sooo cute! :)

Thanks for sharing, keep up the good work! :)

All the best! :)
DenSorteEngel80 chapter 40 . 5/6
A great story that was well written.

I liked how you pointed out the absurdity of the Dursley's (and all muggles with magical children actually) not having any method of contacting the wizarding community in case something goes bad. (I’m just imagining dozens of parents being panicked when their child catches spattergroit or dragonpox or wizard-measles and the doctors have no clue about what it is or how to treat it.)
Mentioning the missing copies of the magical documents was brilliant, I had never really thought about that little problem myself. Same goes for the problems of muggles being treated for “hallucinating magic” or being under spells.

The stabbing of himself was seriously, totally, utterly, completely creepy and will probably give me nightmares for weeks; that was one horrible scene. I think it definitely passes the “M” rating test. *shudders*

On a happy note though, I LOVE that you actually took your time to let Snape figure out the issues slowly, instead of –as you wrote – just getting the answer around the next corner. It made it all a little more believable. I don’t get why he wouldn’t contemplate relocating the Horcrux to an inanimate object first, before trying the other method, maybe you could include that if you ever decide to give the story an overhaul? ;) Also, why would the Horcrux try to kill Harry (after Snape’s explanation) when it knows that doing so would make it die as well….?

A little critique - You have a tendency to use the wrong words in a lot of places, regarding “thing/think”, “gapped/gaped”, “save/safe”, “too/either”, “breath/breathe”, “month/months” and ESPECIALLY “then/than”. You also tend to use the word “yes” in somewhat odd places. An extra Beta-reader wouldn’t have gone amiss I think.

Also personally I think Molly Weasley was too much out of character when she freaked out in the hospital wing. She has a huge heart and should have felt more for Harry as well, especially after learning that he’s ill. And the bit about “all Slytherins are evil” was somewhat over the top.

Lastly, the apparent breaking of his entire left side after having thrown himself into a wall seems rather excessive. I could understand his arm and wrist maybe, but not the ribs and certainly not his leg or hip. Unless he suffers from glassbones or whatever it’s called, that’s not really realistic.

Otherwise, the flow of the story, the characters overall and especially Snape was very well done, standing ovation from me.
Thomas chapter 7 . 5/3
I started to read this story this evening. It is really well written so far.
But I sadly will stop reading from now on. This story has been too stretched out. There is nothing new happening for almost 7 chapters, that's a bit too much for my tastes. I do like it when the story progress. And I was hoping for a bit more magic as I was reading Harry Potter, and not The Tortures of the Psychiatry ward.

This is just a personal opinion for my own tastes.
agggh the grammar! my eyes! but ill soldier on!
This was a very gripping story. The way you described the affects medication can have on a person especially a child was chillingly accurate. I normally can't stand when Harry is portrayed as weak and helpless. But concedering how he grew up and the difficulties he faced its very believable the way he acts. Thank you for sharing this story. And considering English isn't your first language, I'm just thankful you wrote the story in English and I got to enjoy it. Have you ever thought of a sequel?
NatNicole chapter 36 . 1/25
This fic is the BEST. Thing. EVER!
*grins like a lunatic*
NatNicole chapter 22 . 1/25
I LOVE how you handled Ron!
Far too often, his prejudice is used in Slytherin-Harry fics to make him basically canon Draco's replacement. It's nice to hear him arguing for the Snakes and Harry, since I think his loyalty (barring the Goblet of Fire incident, and proven by the Serpensortia incident 2 years beforehand) and ability to strategize are his best qualities.
NatNicole chapter 21 . 1/11
I've always LOVEd crazy Harries, but this is a whole new kind. And he's freakin' AWESOME! Thanks for writing such a brilliant fic! :D
CrypticSilhouette chapter 2 . 1/10
I really truly want to read this, but those quotations though...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
GET YOUR SPEECH MARKS IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
" " NOT DOWN ON THE BLOODY FLOOR!
vonny25 chapter 39 . 10/17/2015
I absolutely loved the story.
Alex chapter 23 . 8/15/2015
My first thought: Grey eyes? Athena? Wait, this isn't Percy Jackson fan fiction. Recalculating…
Alex chapter 10 . 8/14/2015
The Sorting Hat is going to freak
Alex chapter 9 . 8/14/2015
I've been thinking about what house this Harry would be in. It's hard to tell, what with the drugs and all but I think, in order from most likely to least likely, he will go to Hufflepuff, Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw. I'm not even sure Slytherin shouldn't be first on the list, because of how he acts to get out of the ward