Reviews for Psychosis
Redumdelta chapter 5 . 9/10
Harry's dialogue is pretty badly written
Guest in Europe chapter 40 . 8/30
Danke!
What a well-structured tale, and not in your first language... brilliant. I was glued to it.
Jemjnz chapter 40 . 8/16
Really good story. I absolutely loved your portrayal of many characters, epically Harry and Petunia. Really heart wrenching in Harry's early years. At some times felt a little of kilter with the way Dr green handled Harry at times as it felt unrealistic/ifnorant but Idk I have zero experience and as they say hind sight is 20/20.
Really enjoyed this emotional rollercoaster solid work!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 40 . 8/8
Terrific story

Keep writing as life allows
There's one thing in common that all "evil Dumbledore" stories share with each other-they're all poorly written by people who can't be bothered to get a beta reader. This story is no exception.
I like your story! It has a lot of exclamation marks! I like exclamation marks! They give your story a real punch! Real zing! Every thing is fun and exciting with exclamation marks! I hope you use more! To hell with periods! They suck! Commas are just plain stupid too! And worst of all is the semicolon!
Why are you putting an exclamation mark at the end of every other sentence? It's weird. It's like every other thing one of your characters says is screamed or shouted.
There's something wrong with the formatting of your story. For some reason your quotation marks are in the wrong spot. The first set are at the bottom instead of the top where they belong-at least in English that's where they belong.
silverangel116 chapter 8 . 6/21
loving the story so far.
eeminxs chapter 40 . 5/8
I love this story and I can completely relate! Having been born with autism and bipolar, what Harry goes through is what I've felt like as a kid and to a extent degree now. Also, how the kids are treated is true here in America as well...from medications used to how long stays are. I do wish the nurses and doctors were I had were as nice as Harry's were. But yeah, even the treatment causes major issues. Great job portraying this!
Womenreligiousfan chapter 28 . 4/5
I really like how you adress that memories of magic has lead to muggles being diognosed with mental illness
Womenreligiousfan chapter 26 . 4/4
Wonderful partnership with Snape and Dr. Green. Great research on psychosis treatment too. So sweet how Alice comforts Harry and Minerva's response was perfect.
Womenreligiousfan chapter 25 . 4/4
Interesting. The treatment at the locked Ward reminds me of how those institutionalized with mental illness used to be treated.
Womenreligiousfan chapter 24 . 4/4
Love the contrast and that Dr. Green really cares and is willing to work with Snape
Womenreligiousfan chapter 23 . 4/4