Reviews for Like it's only you and me
Laspettra chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Oh I am so into Alex and Hal at the moment that I I really did not expect to fall so swiftly back in love with Annie and Mitchell, but your fic did the trick! you perfectly captured Mitchell's easy, laconic style and Annie's adorable curiosity and energy. Great stuff! Also a pleasure to read a fic so well written, grammar, punctuation etc (sounding like Hal now, but it is a factor in good writing , it can't be denied)
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Squeee! So adorable! I loved it, just like I love all of your Annie/Mitchell fics! You manage to paint such vivid pictures with so few words. That is true talent. Thank you, as always, for writing and sharing!
I read not write chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is such a cute fic! I love Annie and Mitchell and I am not sure yet how i like the others.

Very well written little sneak peek at the more human moments in their lives.
megancyber chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
The last part where they are singing in harmony with Mitchell on guitar made me think humorously but SWEETLY, they were singing the old 20's-30's diddy redone by Steve Martin in the movie The Jerk, called 'Tonight You Belong to Me' (Youtube search). Which was also done by a recent instrumental hipster group Cold war Kids.
Thus in my imagination fits with your story that OLD man Mitchell would've known the original and Annie would have seen the movie or/& the new group's album to match his singing.
Annieaimsforthesun chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Thanks, i was having a good day and everything was nice but then i read this. Again, i've read lots of fics with their characters singing and therefore looking helplessly corky, but you've made it! It's the first fic in months with a proper song mention.

Oh and thanks for the song, it's now on my player :) Keep the fics coming!