Reviews for Fighting Fate
Grac3 chapter 20 . 17h
This is honestly one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. The plot was engaging and made sense, and your characterisation was spot-on. Plus that last line gave me goosebumps. Absolutely brilliant!
mizzymel chapter 20 . 11/23
Will you be continuing this with the sequels? I noticed you haven't posted in awhile.
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 20 . 11/18
This is how I wanted the series to end! I want to throw things after watching the ending! Great job, I will definitely be reading your other stories.
Joban chapter 20 . 11/14
I can't tell you how much I love this story! I wish the tv series had ended this way, or at least continued on for a little while longer. You are such a talented author, and I'm so glad you wrote and shared this story with us :)
CreativeWing chapter 20 . 8/6
B-E-A-UTIFUL! So impressed! No wonder this story had so many likes! I wish you luck and hope that you will continue writing for us and and the young warlock ;)
dancer-me chapter 20 . 7/18
This was an absolutely fantastic, well-written adventure. Thank you so much for sharing! Everyone seemed very true to their characters - I loved your Merlin, Arthur, Morgana, Gwaine... everyone!

I commend you for your great dialogue throughout this entire story. I personally find it really difficult to write good dialogue that progresses the story without seeming like obvious narration and recaps, but also dialogue that is fun to read and reflects the characters speaking the words.

Absolutely fantastic job.

I imagine you're probably very busy with your life outside of fanfiction writing, and it's extremely difficult to keep up with that and the time it takes to weave and write a good story. But if you ever find the time to revisit this hobby of yours - I'll gratefully follow your work!
Alana1982 chapter 20 . 4/26
Отличная история.
BreathingMagic chapter 20 . 3/22
Oh, the bromance... Really really loved this story and your writing style. Having Arthur's POV was great. I also loved the way you brought in Kilgarrah and Aithusa - especially Aithusa, the poor thing - and having all the knights knowing Merlin's secret already was unexpected yet strangely believable. Gwaine was just perfect! Loved it all.
too-much-inspiration chapter 20 . 2/4
Very nicely put together and suitably dramatic. Nicely done turn around of the canon towards the end but with a much more satisfying ending. Generally a good story. Thank you for posting!
DwaejiTokki chapter 20 . 1/26
I love this! Thanks so much for writing this beautiful piece. It was awesome. *salutes*
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 8 . 1/26
AWWWWWWW! I think that it's raining...on my face... THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! :D
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 7 . 1/26
Oo, cliff hanger. I'm glad I'm reading it after you posted the next chapter so I don't have to pull my hair out waiting :P I love the line "the pointy end goes in the bad guys" it's just so...Merlin and made me laugh a lot.
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 3 . 1/26
I am in love with this chapter. It was so funny and had me grinning and laughing throughout it. I love when Arthur is reacting to all the girl's crushes on Merlin (especially Gwen :P) Gwaine was absolutely hilarious and totally in character (as were they all).
Lady Archive chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
I just want to say what a fantastic story this was! I thoroughly enjoyed reading every chapter, you are clearly a talented writer and obviously have a great understanding of the characters of the show. I love how you incorporated bits of the more traditional legend into this story and a lot of your interprestations of the show aligned quite well with many of my own ideas while watching it. I have not gotten a chance to read the side story yet but I have no doubt I will enjoy it and the sequels just as much as this one. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
This the cutest and most beautiful merlin fanfic I've ever read:) I just loved it! This is how the series on bbc shud have ended! Thank u soo much for writing this in such an awesum way! After the grief of season 5 last episode I deserved to read this!:)