Reviews for Fighting Fate
too-much-inspiration chapter 20 . 2/4
Very nicely put together and suitably dramatic. Nicely done turn around of the canon towards the end but with a much more satisfying ending. Generally a good story. Thank you for posting!
DwaejiTokki chapter 20 . 1/26
I love this! Thanks so much for writing this beautiful piece. It was awesome. *salutes*
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 8 . 1/26
AWWWWWWW! I think that it's raining...on my face... THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! :D
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 7 . 1/26
Oo, cliff hanger. I'm glad I'm reading it after you posted the next chapter so I don't have to pull my hair out waiting :P I love the line "the pointy end goes in the bad guys" it's just so...Merlin and made me laugh a lot.
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 3 . 1/26
I am in love with this chapter. It was so funny and had me grinning and laughing throughout it. I love when Arthur is reacting to all the girl's crushes on Merlin (especially Gwen :P) Gwaine was absolutely hilarious and totally in character (as were they all).
Lady Archive chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
I just want to say what a fantastic story this was! I thoroughly enjoyed reading every chapter, you are clearly a talented writer and obviously have a great understanding of the characters of the show. I love how you incorporated bits of the more traditional legend into this story and a lot of your interprestations of the show aligned quite well with many of my own ideas while watching it. I have not gotten a chance to read the side story yet but I have no doubt I will enjoy it and the sequels just as much as this one. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
This the cutest and most beautiful merlin fanfic I've ever read:) I just loved it! This is how the series on bbc shud have ended! Thank u soo much for writing this in such an awesum way! After the grief of season 5 last episode I deserved to read this!:)
urbangirl98 chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
This was really good! I can't believe that I haven't read this one before! (and here I was, thinking I wouldn't find anything new in this archive...)

I enjoyed every minute of this fanfic! I would have finished it all in one night if I hadn't had school. I hated being pulled away from it, cause I just wanted to know how it ended! Great job!
I love the plot, which has been unique to what I've seen so far. And I'll defiantly be looking out for some more work from you.
RazzlePazzleDooDot chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
Okay I absolutely wish this story were the canon ending to the series- it's much better in my opinion xD excellent job, a great read :)
Zoe chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
This is the best FanFiction I have ever read.
Literally, the very best.
Your prose is fantastic, and the storyline is even better. This made me both laugh and cry (though I'd never as it it out loud).
The ending was purely amazing, and how I dearly wish the show ended.
I always wondered, who was the heir to Camelot after Gwen died? I get that the lands were probably reunited and stuff, but who ruled over everything?
It never really showed in the show if magic ever actually returned to Camelot, or how he lands of Albion united. I know they mentioned the United Kingdoms in Diamond of the Day, but this is how I imagined Merlin ending.
The storyline for Revising Fate sounds amazing, and I encourage you to write it, as I would definitely read. The same for Meeting Fate. All the side stories are awesome ideas, too, especially the ones with Kilgharrah and Aithusa: I love the dragons!
I also love the idea of Merlin facing his own immortality, along with everybody else's mortality. I think it would be a devastating revelation for anyone, let alone Merlin, after everything they've been through.
Thank you.
Zoe chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
This chapter is wonderfully adorable!
carinym chapter 20 . 7/14/2014
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I still have to comment because this I the best, most beautiful fanfiction I've read in a long time. it was amazing, and competely defied my expectations. You made me cry with that ending you jerk. Happy tears of course. (Dear god that last line just killed me). Such a perfect end though.

Thank you for writing such an amazing story :) (I'm gonna go see if yotu wrote anything else now)
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 19 . 7/4/2014
Hehe. Freya's more powerful than Kilgharrah.
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 20 . 5/13/2014
Oh. My. God! So I am officially obsessed with this story! It had absolutely everything I love in Merlin fanfic! It had the reveal, it had protective Arthur and protective knights (particularly Gwaine!), it had BAMF!Merlin, it had the dragons, it had a great plot and even better writing. You really did an absolutely AMAZING job!

Jess
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 20 . 4/28/2014
Wow, this was really good! I loved the premise behind it and how everything played out! Great job!