Reviews for La Belle Gaston
hbeazer chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
this is good
Sound of the Heavens chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Aww poor Adam, his proposal went all wrong. But it was a very sweet thing of him to do though. I thought it was strange that the village men didn't object to Gaston hunting. I assumed they would be against a woman doing things like that. And i loved the scene where Gaston got his period, it was hilarious! Not so easy being a woman now is it?
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
nice! you should add on more so I can read and leave more reviews
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
plz continue!
Princess Sparklefists chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
And Gaston thought being a woman would be easy. :)
Princess Sparklefists chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Okay. That was hilarious! I can't wait to read the rest. This is truly the perfect punishment for Gaston.
Womenreligiousfan chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
This is great!
DRAKRON chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Hey, this story was great! try to continue, please.
newbornphanatic chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
that was an epic proposal fail! but at least she said yes! and i'm going to feel so sorry for gaston when he's or she's going to get cramps from his monthly flow. anyway UPDATE SOON!
Liz chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Love reading this!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
LOL too cute! Still slightly disturbed over Gaston being a girl
Glowworm chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Oh geez, that last part with Adam failing in his surprise engagement to Belle and choking on the ring was hilarious.
That one line from Belle killed me: "I wonder if the cuddle monster will show up tonight."
"No!" Adam yelled, leaping out of his chair.-The reaction was too funny.

Anyhow good for Gaston to actually figure out that there's nothing wrong with a girl hunting-amusing that everyone assumes that because he's Gaston's sister he must be good at hunting. (especially since genetics definately don't work that way through siblings. My brother is a great athlete-I did not get such abilities as his sister.)

Oh Gaston, don't give yourself away, not now-it's absolutely ridiculous and isn't going to help get your own body back.
So-crates chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
The thought of Gaston sitting through a bridal shower is hilarious. I don't know if they were as girly back then as they are now, but I'm going to imagine that they were. A thought occurred to me though when reading about him hanging out in the tavern - can he still hold his alcohol as well as he did as a man? THAT would really impress the guys, I'm sure.

I also loved the proposal scene. I somehow suspected that the ring might end up in the wrong dessert (I always wonder about that when people try to propose that way), but it still made me laugh.
civilwarrose chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Fun chapter! I am glad you updated this one. It's great that he realizes he can go hunting just as well as he could as a man. I could see the village guys being intimidated by this, she is a woman, but she can outhunt, outdrink and outshoot everyone else, lol! it makes me curious about what they are thinking about her and saying when "she" is not around.
TrudiRose chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Ha! Adam's such a dork. Being romantic is fine, but hiding something in pudding where it won't be seen? Real smart, buddy. Very cute scene though!

Gaston is very lucky he has the triplets to explain things to him!

I kind of thought the hunting went a little TOO easily, especially the fact that the men accepted him so easily and he goes on hunting trips alone with them. None of them try anything with him, there doesn't seem to be any gossip about a woman going off alone in the woods with a group of men, or even gossip about a woman doing something "inappropriately manly" like hunting. But I guess they just chalk it up to being Gaston's sister.

Still, it's all going far too easy for him, so I'm guessing the next chapter will be where things start to go wrong!