Reviews for Room 13
Edlinal chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
It's a nice fic! I like the story line, poor Allen! XD He sounds so afraid by Kanda! I hope that there's more progress in their later relationship!
axis.powers.2013 chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
Moooooooooooooore
Kanna Raimi chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Ur exaggerating their personalities a little too much for me...sorry
PearlesantlRose chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
I like this story! I want to read more!
Kareta Bara chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
it's amazing. Please make 1000 chapters! haha.
ArtificialThoughts chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
I don't really see how this is romance...yet! Love your story & damn Kanda...seriously he is like an abuser..
VarisVaris chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
great story so far :D update soon pls
Nessie002 chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
New chapter, finally! :D Oh God, I wouldn be surprised if Kanda really did poison the food, hes really demon in this story xD
fairygirl90 chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
Lol can't wait to see what Kanda devises as punishment *snicker. Does it make me a bad person to imagine all sorts of horrible things sexual and non? lol like the story. would like to see who gets Allen Tyki (who he is now wary of), Kanda (who he is scared of, but has the advantage of written contract punishment for disobeying) or Lavi (who is just a friend - but who knows if that will change) Anyways I hope you continue this it's a real fun read.
Kanda-in-a-tutu chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Is he gonna get spanked, or is it the cane-and-blanket treatment? Or maybe a different punishment...I'm curious. Very curious.
HasunaOnna chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
*Drops a line*

Oh noooo! I let it fall XD

Real comment: Let little Moyashi pass out in Kanda's arms :3 That would be sooo funny XD Lavi would be like whut?
Nessie002 chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
wow, Kanda is even scarier than before!
Panda Master X chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
I have nothin coherent to say other than: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO AAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNN!
steferstheawesome chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
3 Heehee... poor Allen. Can I ask, will his badass side be in this? Or just sweet and kinda timid Allen?
steferstheawesome chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Ooooh punishment time? I'm so curious! Please update soon, this is fun to read. :)