Reviews for Skeletons that Shout
SofiaKaiEleutheria chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Hi! I swear, this fic has me more and more curious with every new chapter. I love it! I have so many questions running through my head right now... Like, what's happened to Jassica? What was Kurt's role in it? Why doesn't he know anything about it? What does Blaine want to do? Is Jacob one of the sweetest people ever? (But I already have the answer to the last one, and that's yes, he is :D). I can't wait to find out more! I love your writing, and this plot is just amazing, you've got me hooked! :D. Forgive my bad English, please.
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Intriguing...
TheOnlyWayOutIsPenguIn chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
The more I read about Jessica (yeah, now I have a name for her :D) the more I can relate. So much energy, and over all so much sence of protection for those she cares about, but also a tormented soul. Life scarred her, but she keeps going on. And she can't control rage very well, apparently, and has exaggerated reactions, so for that aspect I TOTALLY relate. I'm glad you wrote about a mother/son talking because that's SO sweet. I'm glad his parents were so sympathetic. And I've loved the Klaine fluff you put in it :)
Kurt is in soooo many troubles. Now he has TWO people craving for revenge because he hurt a person they loved. I still wonder if he really is oblivious of all the pain he caused or if he's just ashamed, but I want to discover it by reading :) whuahahahaha I love you used a Sweeney Todd song. I had to google it to recognize it, but I love it!
And I think it's just...poetic, that they both have friends that tell them that they are innocent. The thing is that they really might be both innocent. Life is so weird.
ABCaseasyas123 chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
Oh crap. Oh craaaap. I'm actually..ahhh. Oh ny god i'm shaking.
Another phenomonal chapter. Seriously. And i seriously wasn't expecting that. Shit.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
SkylarFiari chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
... Wat. What did Kurtsie dooo?! I really like this, Adam's friend is really interesting and I love the plot with her in it! But seriously, what did he do that could get them so riled up? "He can hang", really? Please update!
SofiaKaiEleutheria chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Hi! I'm really enjoying this story so far, it's a peasure to read! You write well, and the fact that I don't really know where all of this is going makes me super intrigued and interested. Oh, and my inner Klainer is really happy, but I've grown quite fond of "your" Adam, and seeing him hurt upsets me a bit D: Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more!

P.S: Forgive any awful mistake, please. I'm Italian, and my English isn't the best.
ABCaseasyas123 chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
I'm on the edge of my seat here! Written really well as well, and just wow. Now i'm just sitting here thinking how it's gonna link to the story summary. Can't wait to find out!
The blaine bit was written beautifully, i may or may not have cried a little bit :) it feels like season 3 kind of blaine though, which i prefer from the lot, s2 is a douche and s4 is just weird. But yeah, you've captured him wonderfully.
Also i meant to get back to u sooner, sorry i couldn't help with this chapter, maybe next one? And maybe you can help me edit ch23, which is still unfortunately a wip. Maybe?
Sorry for the extra long review btw. Ur message is also a wip and this was the quickest way to contact u.
But yeah, great chapter :D
TheOnlyWayOutIsPenguIn chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Gosh you write REALLY well! Now I totally want to know what happens! I'm usually so Blaine centric - you know, I've got a soft spot for Darren - and Adam's point of view is really a novelty to me. Never thought about his background.
You should go on writing this story, you know? Or I'll bug you 'till you do so :P
PS: you forgot to put homicide in your hobbies. Well, I uppose those are things one shouldn't say out loud :) xoxoxo
ABCaseasyas123 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I'm intrigued! Its really well written! Damn your eloquency!
I'll stop with the exclamation points now. I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)