Reviews for That Flutter in Your Heart
Guest chapter 16 . 6/24/2020
Another amazing story! Loved it so much
luvnanofate chapter 16 . 8/11/2019
I wanted to thank you for the great stories you've done for MLP. I've never watched this show but after reading your Rarijack story I watched a few seasons and actually enjoyed it. I can't comment on your writing as I could nothing wrong. I have become a Fluttershy and Rarity fan. Please continue to write for those of us who cannot, but yet do derive great pleasure from reading good stories. Thanks.
Jay
Arizona USA
Healingrose chapter 16 . 12/17/2015
Wow :) this story needs more reviews. It's creaking amazing!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/22/2015
*sniff,sob* I am a sucker fr happy endings. Your fanfics are the best i've eve read. I have also read your Rarijack fic and it was just as good. The endings are the best,fuffiest,most emotinally touching rtions. I might read these again. I recommend a Twipie fanfic. Please make it just like this. See you around!
Host of Heaven chapter 16 . 3/30/2015
I'll be honest. The plot was exceptional. It had me in edge the whole time I was reading it. I personally experienced a whole range of emotions, from sadness to anger, even to the point that I found it hard to concentrate during a chemistry lecture because all I was thinking about was finishing this story. The plot was genius, but the writing was atrocious. The story was good, but it could have been so much better. It would be one of the best fics I've ever read if it didn't have so many typos and grammar/language/usage errors. In that sense, the writing was just pretty bad. This is the only thing that takes value away from this story

6.5/10
Taylor2004 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
...cool...
Guest chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
Loved the stories I can't believe how good you are never stop writing these things the world would mis it if you did
NightMareLover13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I absolutely love this story,
It's just so cute!
El President chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
Author, you are awesome. I love both this and the RariJack story. They are both amazing pieces of MLP shipping fanfiction. I love them. Keep being awesome and hope to see more MLP shipping stories from you.

PS: Absolutely love it how you end the stories with the tittle. Gets me spilling happy tears everytime :)
random pony 5 chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
that was FUCKING AWESOME
jacob.turner.3154 chapter 16 . 3/15/2014
Such a beautiful ending so sad its over
shadeflower927 chapter 16 . 3/15/2014
Woohooo! Go princess fluttershy XD
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 16 . 3/15/2014
I _LOVED_ IT! You did an incrediable job. I enjoyed every part of this story. Like evry great read, I'm a bit sad that it ended, but I am glad for the happy endding. I wish you luck with your Rarejack story. I really like that one too. As for another pairing, I think a FlashXTwilight would be a good read. Have a great day, you made mine. Ja ne!
shadeflower927 chapter 15 . 3/8/2014
Poor dashie...
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 15 . 3/8/2014
I love this! I can't wait till next week and see how this all ends. You are a great writer. I wish you luck. Ja ne!