Reviews for It Made All the Difference
ShitanePaiko chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Not bad Byaku. Not bad. It actually has a happy ending. By happy I mean one that Akatsuki wins epicly. Nya!
-Your awesome friend, Paiko
Mika Nakane chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Woah. Come to think of it, Sasori was one of the strongest Akatsuki members. His death took a huge toll on their overall success. Plus, if Chiyo hadn't survived, then she wouldn't have regenerated Gaara. Leaving Suna Kazekage-less. Plus if they player it right, Sasori and DeIdara would've captured Naruto too, which would kill off the rest of the Konoha 11 and jonin that try to save him. In short, if Sasori had even slightly changed his poison that day, the Akatsuki would've 'won'. Darn it...!
Yep, depressing story! Pretty throughout, though, 'cept maybe with Sasuke. Good job :P
Michi Shojo chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Wow. Your writing style is great, and the ideas are good too. If Naruto wasn't a long, dragged out anime that had to have a happy ending then this would have been a great way to tie things off. I've read a lot of worthless fights that people had messed up, but this is not one of them. You should defiantly write something more, and I would read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Nice story. That would have made a big difference. I still want to know what happened to orchimaru and sasuke.