Reviews for The Emperor Protects
Mattmaster112 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
awesome story, and you've got the characters of cain and amberly down quite well. nice job
SpaceHead3 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
I don't really know anything about warhammer, I was just browsing and stumbled across this. It's pretty interesting!
NamelessManic chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
NamelessManic chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
I am a huge Caiphas Cain fan and you have an almost flawless recreation of that style. I greatly enjoy the originality of your fanfiction and hope to read more of the adventures of Saint Athaliah Cain.
krymera chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Hey krymera here,

Just continue what you are doing and you'll be fine, maybe add a little more charade to the character. I mean she is an imperial confessor of the Ecclesiarch church. Maybe a few more ave imperator, by his will it shall be done and things like that.

Keep up the good work, and we will be waiting fir the next epitaph of the story.
giodan chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
ahahahahah! not bad not bad at all! please continue!
alexo chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
good job so far. i am looking forward for more.
also like the idea of both her brother and amberly commenting.
cheers
Kondoru chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Ouch, what is worse, getting rescued by pansies or space wombles...
turbomagnus chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Normally the whole 'give a canon character a new relative' thing comes across as a stretch, but considering that the Ciaphias Cain books are intentionally full of contradictions concerning his origins... it works.

All I can think is that it could be worse... Commissar, Ministorum... They could have a brother in the Astartes.
eldar chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
it would be funny if an eldar "child" was still alive and on the craftworld and has been running around and away from the imperials ever since