Reviews for Oh What A Night
EternalFormat chapter 1 . 1/17
Your first GrimmRuki Fanfic... In love!
I've tried to search everywhere for this and to be honest, you are ONE of the reasons why I chose to publish my own RukiGrimm Fanfics.
Your writing skills are great, and so is the plot.
I just wish there was more ;) lolol
Sincerely,
EternalFormat
KEI chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
l I loved it!
for my taste one of the hottest couples is GrimRuki

I hope to read more of this hot fic couples yours lol
Jackies Strength chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh, my God, haven't read GrimmRuki in so damn long, this was an absolute refreshment - it was so good too, it's so sad there's not more GrimmRuki fics here. I saw a couple of spelling/grammar errors but other than this it was really good, I enjoyed it a lot!

I'm a big GrimmRuki fan and you got my attention 3
ArsinoetheXXVII chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I'm an Ichiruki lover myself, but Grimmruki is my close second! Love the contrast of these two and how undoubtedly it would just be taboo! I liked this scenario- both of them morning Ichigo's loss for their own reasons and in their own way. It was a cool way to bring them together. And while I will totally admit bringing Ichigo and Rukia together is not easy- I think you should give it a shot as you did pretty well with this fic! I'll definitely look 4 more from ya!
Anna chan chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Ohh... Really, I don't think it's romantis but I very very like it. It's my favorite pair, and I so love it... Please make an other chapter for this fic. GANBATTE :) :D