Reviews for Thorns of a Rose
I really would like to see more of this
ShadowYashi chapter 4 . 3/22
Balls is right, I'm with Bakura. Balls, balls, BALLS! This was getting TOO good to stop here and now. Gosh what a trip, I really enjoyed readying these chapters and I'm a bit sad to see there's nothing more. However if you do happen to still get notifications for this story, I'd like you to know that it's a really great fic and a wonderful read. Favorited and followed. I hope an update might be able to come soon, but if not I'm just glad to have been able to enjoy what has been produced so far. Take care!
OMG! You are the best! Wainting for more chapters
NyanNyan chapter 4 . 3/16
You are awesome! Keep the good work! I am waiting for more chapters. XD
Junin55 chapter 4 . 2/1
I really loved your fanfic . You write very well , and can express the feelings of the characters. That's the best fanfic of Thornshipping I've ever read . I would love that had new chapters . If one day you make more chapters I will surely continue reading them. (Note : If my English is strange is because this is not my language). I have learned too much about English because of your fanfic. :)
FreakyFanGirl136 chapter 1 . 1/19
That... Was... AWESOME! I've been looking all over for a fan fiction somewhat like this, but this is even better than I imagined! I always loved Yu-Gi-Oh, even though I've forgotten some of the details, but I definitely remember Marik. All I can say is that you did an amazing job on not only the details, what with the emotions and actions of him and Anzu, but especially for Marik. So much pain, regret, sadness and, most of all hope! I mean, talk about knowing the character! You caught his personality perfectly, and the ending is pretty good too, not bad, both suspenseful and very wicked. Spectacular chapter, dude, I can't wait to read the next one! \o/
Kind of worried for Anzu, though...
Smithback chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
please, update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Anonomnom chapter 4 . 1/9/2015
Gah, this story is just pure freaking awesome! I'm so happy to find this, even though you haven't updated it since 2013, its still an amazing read! Thank you for what you have posted! I enjoyed reading every bit of your story!
SilencerKaren chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
¬°Continue! ;3; pls
I love 3
(Sorry, my English is not very good.
But I want to continue this story, I love * 3 *)
BanditWerewolf chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This is really good. I hope you continue.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
;( why havent you updatedddd
sakurarules4eternity chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
This is absolutely one of the best Yu-Gi-Oh fanfictions I have ever read. You must continue this. I know you haven't updated for a while now but I urge you to do so. I love your writing style and the way you describe the characters and their emotions. You must update. Please. Thanks for the brilliant story.
Renagade Rex Sphinx chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
I seriously love this story:D

I've reread it so many times, totally gives a new light to Mariku's posistion... I couldn't help but feel for him.

The emotions in this are incredible for any scene, and i look forward to each chapter
Sal chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
You're a very talented writer. I'm not a fan of the pair but I really enjoyed these chapters! I love your depiction of Yami Marik. It would be awesome if you continued this story.