Reviews for Thorns of a Rose
Anonomnom chapter 4 . 1/9
Gah, this story is just pure freaking awesome! I'm so happy to find this, even though you haven't updated it since 2013, its still an amazing read! Thank you for what you have posted! I enjoyed reading every bit of your story!
SilencerKaren chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
¬°Continue! ;3; pls
I love 3
(Sorry, my English is not very good.
But I want to continue this story, I love * 3 *)
BanditWerewolf chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This is really good. I hope you continue.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
;( why havent you updatedddd
sakurarules4eternity chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
This is absolutely one of the best Yu-Gi-Oh fanfictions I have ever read. You must continue this. I know you haven't updated for a while now but I urge you to do so. I love your writing style and the way you describe the characters and their emotions. You must update. Please. Thanks for the brilliant story.
Renagade Rex Sphinx chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
I seriously love this story:D

I've reread it so many times, totally gives a new light to Mariku's posistion... I couldn't help but feel for him.

The emotions in this are incredible for any scene, and i look forward to each chapter
Sal chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
You're a very talented writer. I'm not a fan of the pair but I really enjoyed these chapters! I love your depiction of Yami Marik. It would be awesome if you continued this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Kaz chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Loving this fic. Really hope you update soon!
reveiwer101 chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Oh man and he was so close too, whyd you have to go and wake up anzu? XD great chapter! Sorry you lost your drafts, that stinks :(
Himdall chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Love this story! Waiting with so much impatience the next chapter! :D
Tevana chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Sorry to hear about you losing your memory stick. You are evil though leaving us with that cliffy at the end .. Well I hope you update soon, I'll patiently wait until then...for like...maybe 2 days XD;
BrujitaLuna chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
OMG Is Marik going to be near to hear anzu waking up?
Please update soon.
Greetings :D
Miss-DNL chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
I love the hints of humor in this XD defiantly worth the wait XDDD

"That's ridiculous"

"So's the Pharaoh's hair but it's still real"

that's my favorite part oh that hair of his is so easy and fun to make fun of XDDDD
Tevana chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I like your backstory on Marik. I make sense to me. For reading only a few fanfic and Anzu/Marik it seems like Marik isn't the easiest character to make a romantic fanfic or be around anyone much less a female without it seem rapey or intimidating, but I hope you continue. I love to read more interaction with Marik and Anzu. Update soon :D
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »