Reviews for Holding On and Letting Go
writeagain chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
Please update this! I want to see Susan go back!
Raina chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
I almost had tears in my eyes reading this
Just Me chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Very well written! The description is great. Can't wait to find out if Susan takes Aslan up on his offer and what exactly she has to do. Will Caspian be making an appearance any time soon?
missmusicaltheatre3 chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
I love this story please update soon, I love all the way you portrayed the characters in this but could you please give their agesx
rosali sobreira chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
foi uma demora em tanto , mais estou feliz que não havia abandonado a historia ;
esse capitulo me emprisionou na atitude da governanta , gostaria de ler mais pois essa historia é fantástica , espero ver um pouco de suspian .
11 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
You're a good writer! I REALLY ENJOYED READING i liked the way you expressed her feelings and thoughts .
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
Wow, i really enjoyed reading this, and i think you are quite a good writer. I hope you will update soon! ;D
IlyseThain chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Hmm. Looks like Peter is having a dream of foresight hmm? I got confused for a single minute that Peter is the star of this chapter since most talked about Susan and her illness. Then I realized that Peter didn't appear for most of it. Funny line there about him thinking that he and Su having a child together. Update soon!
Clkaudiia chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
love love love love love love I love the story love love love love love
rosali sobreira chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
estou a espera do novo capitulo
miki chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
me encanta,espero tu proximo cap con ansias,i love it!
Explorer2 chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
Intresting.
Hopeing to read more soon.
Just one question, are Edmund and Lucy going to be moving back in with their parents now that they are back in England or is it not going to matter?
DJ chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Aww poor susan please make her better
DawnCat2476 chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
It's quite good, but there are some historical inaccuracies e.g the duffel bag
i was wondering, is there going to be a romantic relationship between Peter and Susan
Snakeshadow13 chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Update soon! I want to know what happens next.