Reviews for Holding On and Letting Go
winterqween chapter 11 . 7/17
I'm so chocked up now. I have a head ache and sore throat from crying.
You write amazingly.
Isis chapter 11 . 8/10/2015
Wauw! Read all the chapters in the last hour. REALLY excited to read when Susan will meet Caspian. I also really like your writing, a lot of fan fictions have very bad grammar or the writing is just not believable. I find your style very easy to read and very professionable! When will you upload the next chapter?
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 11 . 8/2/2015
Aw, man. This chapter was gripping. Well, well done. The death scene is especially exquisite, and if any of Susan's siblings were to be at her deathbed, I'd think it would be Peter. It's also redolent of a certain heartfelt scene from Little Women, the part about looking to the window, and for desire of not spoiling anything, that's all I'll say. This chapter may have been the hardest for you to write, but you rose to the challenge and completely owned it. Wonderful job.
Just Me chapter 11 . 8/2/2015
That was hauntingly beautiful.
EdmundPevensie for evermore chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
Yeah... That hurt. So much anguish. :( poor poor Susan. I feel for all of them. I hope this means now that Susan can go back to Narnia and be with Caspian and be happy! Update soon please!
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 9 . 7/14/2015
Aw, geez, that was... intense. It's good that Peter's home; Susan really needs all her siblings around right now. Good, as always!
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 8 . 7/14/2015
Yay! Peter's home! I like what you've done with Mr. Pevensie's characterization; we don't get a lot from the movies and books, so you pretty much had to do it from scratch. It's very credible, though, and it adds a lot to the family dynamic.
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
Ooo, what a strange dream. The language here is great, has almost a mystical feel to it. The description of the tree leaves, especially, was well written. Definitely reminiscent of Narnia's beauty. I think this is my favorite chapter! So far, anyway-I know I said that about last chapter, but this keeps getting better and better!
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 6 . 7/14/2015
Uh oh. Susan isn't doing so well. This is the best chapter so far, I think-well written, descriptive, emotional. One thing: I'm not sure that "super excited" would have been a popular phrase in the 1940's. Good job, as always!
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
Yay! Lucy and Edmund in the story! Your portrayal of Edmund is well done-his observational and thoughtful nature really come across here. Also, I'm glad that Susan is opening up to Edmund. To me it always seemed that they were the closest of the four.
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
I used to live in Kentucky! Aslan did, too? :D

Now on a more serious note, Susan can go back to Narnia? To see Caspian? Now I'm more interested than ever to see what she chooses!
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
Good! Susan's going to fight the anguish! And she gets to see her siblings soon! Yay!
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
This is really well written! I love the letter from Mrs. Pevensie and its formal tone; it's nice to see the kingly/queenly air from her-implies that the Pevensie children's regality is somewhat hereditary. Also, I hope that Peter can get through to Susan. Sounds like she's doing not so great right now (understatement). Can't wait to read more!
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Finally got around to reading this story! Poor Susan. Even though this is pretty dramatic, it provides a good explanation for Susan not believing in Narnia after a while. How else could she move on from her grief?
writeagain chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
Please update this! I want to see Susan go back!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »