Reviews for DUEL
S chapter 20 . 3/4
Lol! Got me when Dumbledore copped out!
Did I miss it or did you not explain the alternative to horcruxes?
Cloning: body parts, great idea; whole people, a bit too far (create a second class or other ethical problems).
Corrie-H chapter 18 . 3/2
House Peeves?, .BRILLIANT!
While it would have been difficult, Sirius did have years to escape. I am convinced that his escape parallels that of Alcatraz. (Askaban/Alcatraz naming seems obvious as well) This is one thing I have no problem with in the Harry Potter stories.
Cal chapter 7 . 3/1
Very smart way to cast Dumbledore. There is only one other fanfic that I have read that adresses the abuse problem in a way that makes sense. Good plan.
God of the Challenge chapter 35 . 2/26
What about the other 18%?
God of the Challenge chapter 23 . 2/24
Sex, death just isn't something I'm into.
shadowcatch chapter 20 . 2/23
Absolutely brilliant. Love the ending.
God of the Challenge chapter 20 . 2/23
Ok, scratch that last review. House Peeves winning the house made my day!
God of the Challenge chapter 16 . 2/23
Peeves's commentary made my day!
God of the Challenge chapter 15 . 2/23
If Harry told them to break the slave bond, do you think that could work?
daithi4377 chapter 57 . 2/16
I enjoyed this story... It was well done. It was controversial in some spots..quite a bit out there in others but still grabbed your attention that I had a hard time putting it down at night to get some sleep. Brilliant but I am a bit sad to see it finished.
daithi4377 chapter 56 . 2/15
If I counted right he has 34 children with two more on the way...that's a lot of children in twenty years lol
daithi4377 chapter 55 . 2/15
That was almost to easy, why would Dumbledore do that? The child that Gabi carries is the next queen, which would explain why she has to go back one month each summer isn't it?
2,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »