Reviews for DUEL
Guest chapter 52 . 11h
I really enjoy this story. Are you still writing? You have been doing a great job with character development.
timothywoodard14 chapter 28 . 8/18
i
Silent Evanescence chapter 26 . 8/18
Well that author's note was annoying. Here I was actually wondering if Narcissa was actually playing Sirius. Would've been a lot more interesting if you as the author didn't spell out the fucking mystery in the footnotes. Let the reader find out on their own through the story instead of spelling out what's going to happen. Very disappointing.
Orocket chapter 17 . 8/17
Haha. Orion Belt, so cheesy but I love it. Especially since my name is Orion.
Thunderbird2 chapter 13 . 8/14
That quarter veela shit is stupid,it's like sirens,all of the females are sirens and they just take men to reproduce.
Thunderbird2 chapter 7 . 8/14
Snape growing up with lily,yep I don't see that happening,she was born in a muggle family snape wasn't.
Thunderbird2 chapter 5 . 8/14
Well they wouldn't be firing spells in rapid succession because they have to say the spell as well as the wand motions,because they can't do silent or wandless incantation in first year.
pokemonmaster69 chapter 18 . 8/11
Finally Peeves gets the recognition he deserves. I mean, he wasn't in the movies AT ALL
Regarding Azkaban: JKR has said in the books that ONLY the dementors guard the prisoners and Aurors go there rarely. Sirius could easily get food without them noticing.
Midots chapter 18 . 7/26
House Peeves? Very original
Voltrasin chapter 18 . 7/20
Can someone please explain how a rooster could kill a basilisk?
Corwyn chapter 57 . 7/18
Thank you for sharing this story with us. I really enjoyed it.
love the beta note
Corwyn chapter 18 . 7/15
House Peeves ?! *giggle*
Your story seems to be using U.S. bra sizing. In the U.K. sizing is extremely different after a D. for example, a U.S. K in the U.K. is an H.
2,535 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »