Reviews for DUEL
Ace McKnight chapter 50 . 7/6
Now that you bring it up, phoenix tears and basilisk venom were used at some point in the cloning process. I could see that since she was bound to him in life, Fawkes' tears could have had information about Ariana's soul. This makes more sense to me than her soul returning out of nowhere just because the body is the same. That's a good twist you put in there.
Ace McKnight chapter 44 . 7/5
The problem with trying to defend against Dumbledore is that he has a magical bird that can take him anywhere with absolutely no restrictions... If he truly wanted to get to Harry, it would probably be laughably easy for him just because of Fawkes. If I were Harry or any of the others, going back to Hogwarts wouldn't even be considered, they'd be too easy to catch alone and kidnap or kill.
Ace McKnight chapter 40 . 7/5
Maybe I'm mixing up stories here, but I thought Dobby was bound to Amelia...?
This story was fantastic and I had an amazing time reading all of it though I'm curious what happened to Grindelwald
Fantabulous story so far
JDWJ chapter 3 . 6/25
Why is he not seeker?
The Woolly Llama chapter 9 . 6/20
I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt to Snape, in that his clearly bias behaviour started as way to protect his house; but that only went and compounded the issue and reinforced certain Slytherins sense of entitlement, further compounding the matter. So you know don't make Snape out to be a hero on this matter.
Truffalot chapter 41 . 6/20
When DumblyDore started with his monologue I was worried it would become the usual "hero finds out plan by overhearing monologue" and I'm glad that wasn't the case. Story sure is moving quickly now!
TheFloristFriar chapter 57 . 6/19
IT’S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Truffalot chapter 39 . 6/18
A little anticlimactic with their capture, just giving over their wands without a fight but eh, not too important either way
Truffalot chapter 39 . 6/18
With me leaving reviews halfway through the chapter, wouldn't Moody have known the plan about Tonks, or couldn't she reveal herself? I'm sure being given the mission by the head of law enforcement in the country that she must have some sort of warrant
Truffalot chapter 38 . 6/17
If people don't like Arianna because she's a clone, that's fine and I understand you can't feel attached when she conflicts heavily with your own personal ideals. Calling out for her death though? I think that might be a little extreme lol
Truffalot chapter 28 . 6/16
I hope we get to see some bonding with Fleur soon. All of the other characters have had their moments whereas Fleur is just sorta there
Truffalot chapter 28 . 6/16
I can just imagine 50 years in the future both Narcissa and Amelia being THE inspirational figures for Witches across Britain and the world, followed of course by Harry's loved ones. I really like the way you are making all of this go; It's a very enjoyable fic to read
Truffalot chapter 27 . 6/16
I wasn't disappointed at all. Things are moving extremely fast though, wish we'd see a little more of some things but I'm sure it's for a good reason. For whatever reason though I just can't picture Tonks in the Atlantean form. If there was some fan art or a character from something that you think looks similar then I'd love to see it.
2,714 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »