Reviews for DUEL
TheUnholySmirk chapter 26 . 21h
...ew...
Leroy chapter 57 . 5/22
aalens chapter 11 . 5/20
That was a brilliant idea: using Peeves to rescue them and defeat Voldemort–and it's one I've never seen in a fan fic before.
agentinfinity chapter 57 . 5/13
Excellent work here!
Okami no Shinigami chapter 57 . 5/11
An interesting way to do the multiple marriage and evil Dumbles all in all a very good fic epic in length on the chapters took 2 days of reading to finish I'd like to see you do a Harry/Nymphadora fic my favorite paring your style of wrighting would be great for it. Keep up the good work. Ja Ne.
Red the Pokemon Master chapter 1 . 5/9
I hope that Hermione, Luna and Daphne Greengrass are in this Harem.
agentinfinity chapter 19 . 5/5
You know, I would hazard that when you were writing this, you had many bouts of maniacal laughter
agentinfinity chapter 18 . 5/5
Actually your idea with Peeves works great! Brilliant and hilarious
agentinfinity chapter 16 . 5/5
Gotta love the Dobster.
agentinfinity chapter 7 . 5/5
Who sends out the letters? The cupboard under the stairs would probably raised a red flag even to a fricking house elf. To the writers and creators of HP fan fiction; thank you for thinking these things through and coming up with great ideas like this... I enjoy reading these more than Canon!
phoenixgirl26 chapter 57 . 4/27
Great story, thanks for sharing, :)
animusand chapter 29 . 4/14
Does Britain do DD? I always thought they straight from D to E.
animusand chapter 8 . 4/13
Su Li seems a bit too gung-ho for a Ravenclaw. Her (apparently) insatiable appetite for adventure should be tempered by the want to smartly go about it.
agnar chapter 19 . 4/5
Seriously? McG gave him ONE detention and 5 points off for not only saying mudblood and whatever other curses, but calling her a whore to her face?

Stupid, useless bint took off 50 points and a detention in canon for 'being out after curfew', but here a much less point loss and the exact same detention level for calling a professor, and Deputy Head a whore, in public?

Don't buy it, that level of disrespect to an authority figure would get a FAR bigger punishment from any staff member and especially her.
raging fire storm chapter 12 . 3/10
In the Wizarding world, it would believable if all three were given to Harry as magically bonded slaves that can't go against him or his orders in any manner...
2,617 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »