Reviews for DUEL
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 25 . 5/21
isnt seamus an irishman? isnt the commong irishman trope that they bleed alcohol rather than blood? makes sense to me if that's the case.
Amazing great job
Dorian chapter 11 . 5/20
Funny as hell
Dorian chapter 7 . 5/20
I can't stand this dumbledore but he is better
DocSlendy chapter 1 . 5/8
Hmm, an interesting first chapter and I can honestly see Ron acting like he did.
Kyuubi16 chapter 35 . 4/24
Your statement is completely retarded. He did not create Grindlewald. Are you sure you read the passages carefully?
Kyler chapter 1 . 4/20
Just wanted to say that I love this story. I was also wondering if you meant to say chapter 8 at the beginning of chapter 52?
ninja bunny go chapter 57 . 4/16
great story :) was wondering if what dumbledore had learned from voldemort would come up :P
atymer chapter 35 . 4/13
LOL, thanks Slicerness for the service announcement. Any clones show up in my neighborhood I will be sure to scrutinize them severely for any strange behaviors, especially snatching poor unwilling victims off the street for kinky activities. lol lol
atymer chapter 28 . 4/13
What an idiot! Does he really think he can control hundreds of clones at once? Has he considered what the future would be with hundreds of clones having to be monitored? Even if they functioned without constant input, he has implied they would have no will of their own. How long does he think he can control all of them, especially if he creates his own mindless police army to eliminate violence! Seriously the man is whacked!
Ah well old Voldy will put a big wrench in his plans I am sure. Can't wait for that.
atymer chapter 18 . 4/11
House Peeves, ah, a unique and hilarious situation I applaud. lol
Slightly addicted to HP chapter 1 . 4/11
First impressions I don't really like the story very much.
atymer chapter 11 . 4/11
Much fun and many cackles with Peeves sicced on MoldyVoldy. lol
Disturbedhrt chapter 18 . 4/9
Love house peeves more authors should do it
Darksnider05 chapter 21 . 4/1
He most likely just simply swam on sheer determination and ate whatever he could as a dog. As for getting down he most likely just walked out or jumped off the cliff in the ocean.
2,365 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »