Reviews for DUEL
Darksnider05 chapter 9 . 3/25
Well if your parents kill people and than your protected by a member of said organization that killed said people you might have a PR problem.
Darksnider05 chapter 3 . 3/25
I'll never understand peoples need to stop Harry from playing Quidditch.
Gleas chapter 20 . 3/19
You have a list O.O Damn I think the marauders would have made you an honorary member...
Gleas chapter 19 . 3/19
LOL lets go abuse authority lol! Never change Peeves! You too fantasy :P
Gleas chapter 18 . 3/19
The craziest and most brilliant idea indeed! I had a right laugh XD! I've seen House Hogwarts but this is new and unexpected and totally original! in short... Perfect!
Jacebralor chapter 29 . 3/17
the soul-dance is a good concept, certainly new to me. I liked it, as I've enjoyed the rest of this story so far. Am looking forward to the rest of it.
Gleas chapter 12 . 3/16
I should be surprised Albus shows no reaction but I'm not lol
Gleas chapter 11 . 3/16
0.0 Peevesy is brilliant!
capo327 chapter 32 . 3/12
"Also when you are ready for sex, which hopefully won't be for awhile, I would appreciate it if you would at least tell me first," Amelia told him.
Jesus christ
Minalumos chapter 57 . 3/8
*wipes tear from eye* I must say, that was a wonderful story.
BillBrink chapter 7 . 3/6
Normally do not review more than once a story, but your thoughts about D's care in light of Harry's abuse is well thought out. Thank you.
BillBrink chapter 5 . 3/6
I have read several other stories with this premise (duel). Most of them are all about getting Harry a harem and lots of gold. While I understand that your Harry will be getting the girls, I like your subplot of this being a political struggle instead. It makes more sense. Your fights are well written and the dialogue is natural. I'm hooked! Thanks for sharing your talent.
You know i thought this story had potential. But i was wrong you're just another one of those sadistic sickos who need help getting over you perversions. And getting your head set on right. The kid has had a shitty enough life why cant you freaks ever write a happy story foe him. The human experience is not about how much you can suffer and shit like that. All your story shows is that like 85 percent of the "authors" on this site you seem to get off on the pain and terror you write out. I regret that in me you have lost a reader.
Find a happy place and write from there, that will make you a better person
S chapter 20 . 3/4
Lol! Got me when Dumbledore copped out!
Did I miss it or did you not explain the alternative to horcruxes?
2,348 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »