Reviews for DUEL
Janie.ohio chapter 20 . 9/18
I keep trying to plow through this. this is my third try, but I'm going to have to accept that this story isn't for me. I just don't feel attached to any of these characters at this point, 20 chapters in. thanks for sharing, though.
Alfred7032 chapter 57 . 8/28
excellent story. well done.
Alfred7032 chapter 23 . 8/27
i dont usually review before ive finished reading the story and this stories 4 years old. but to answer your question, yes. between getting killed and living without anything horrible happening, living is the answer. itd be a bit weird but at least id live.
noylj chapter 7 . 8/12
Sorry, but you still have an evil Bumblemore—similar to canon
mrayj chapter 11 . 8/9
Awesome use of peeves.
hakon2feb chapter 21 . 7/28
Hi.
Is there some sort of regulations for how an Auror interrogates prisoners, especially those who have already been in Azkaban for a while? I mean, Sirius is widely known as Voldemort's right hand man (No matter how ridiculous that sounds), yet it seems neither he nor Bellatrix (Who must have been really high in the ranks if Voldemort gave her one of his Horcruxes) were really 'interrogated' before being shipped to jail. Then, thirteen years later, they drop the ball on Sirius a second time, by not asking him any relevant questions (or using means to ensure his truthfulness). Are we really sure the 'good guys' wanted to win the fight against Voldemort? Because there is only so much incompetence can excuse.

hakon2feb.
Ace McKnight chapter 50 . 7/6
Now that you bring it up, phoenix tears and basilisk venom were used at some point in the cloning process. I could see that since she was bound to him in life, Fawkes' tears could have had information about Ariana's soul. This makes more sense to me than her soul returning out of nowhere just because the body is the same. That's a good twist you put in there.
Ace McKnight chapter 44 . 7/5
The problem with trying to defend against Dumbledore is that he has a magical bird that can take him anywhere with absolutely no restrictions... If he truly wanted to get to Harry, it would probably be laughably easy for him just because of Fawkes. If I were Harry or any of the others, going back to Hogwarts wouldn't even be considered, they'd be too easy to catch alone and kidnap or kill.
Ace McKnight chapter 40 . 7/5
Maybe I'm mixing up stories here, but I thought Dobby was bound to Amelia...?
This story was fantastic and I had an amazing time reading all of it though I'm curious what happened to Grindelwald
Fantabulous story so far
JDWJ chapter 3 . 6/25
Why is he not seeker?
The Woolly Llama chapter 9 . 6/20
I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt to Snape, in that his clearly bias behaviour started as way to protect his house; but that only went and compounded the issue and reinforced certain Slytherins sense of entitlement, further compounding the matter. So you know don't make Snape out to be a hero on this matter.
Truffalot chapter 41 . 6/20
When DumblyDore started with his monologue I was worried it would become the usual "hero finds out plan by overhearing monologue" and I'm glad that wasn't the case. Story sure is moving quickly now!
TheFloristFriar chapter 57 . 6/19