Reviews for Saint of Zero
Sora with an S chapter 14 . 3/10
Okay, nevermind, healing didn't work barbecue it was a 'heretical' spell...
Sora with an S chapter 13 . 3/10
Um.

Sabre in Fate/Zero could be healed by her master just fine...
a crashclown chapter 11 . 3/8
isn't the longinus a gun in fate?
Unassuming one chapter 1 . 1/4
haaa this just reminds me why I like the familiar of zero premise but hate the female protagonist
Celestia's Paladin chapter 16 . 1/3
I will admit that while I had this on my alerts but I really didn't read it since chapter 3, I think I was afraid that would get preachy and completely bash the nobility. I decided give this a chance again, I think this is one of the best FoZ fics I have read. This is the Louise I love, the spitfire with a good heart and sharp as a tack.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 15 . 1/3
Ok... Eastern Street slang.. . I might be grasping at straws but... Mistborn?
Mingyu chapter 16 . 12/23/2016
Hah! I really liked Georgius' duel against Wardes. It definitely shows the contrast between him and Saito. And Louise gets some more experience without an overprotective Servant around. Thanks for the chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
I'm not particularly religious or anything but something in is very confused as to wether or not comparing St George to Finn the human is hilarious or horrifying. I'm mostly just sitting here being confusedly unsettled
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
Oh boy, it's not dead!
Either that or 3 days takes a lot longer than it used to. ;)

"Georgius's eyes narrowed slightly. "That we will be fighting again someday."

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! That was an excellently written spar and I'm glad he was able to notice something off about Wardes.

While that was a very clever use of water and ice Tabitha, telling the truth and asking for help is sometimes (pretty much always) the best option silly.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
super spy! muha. and yes the sniffing each others but version of serious folks when it comes to everything else! man do I enjoy this because Georgius while not .. he CAN fit with it this is a new experience and a new culture that has ties to his own! but still doesn't feel like a unleash the titan in the house of the little people.

but man I do have to say I always enjoy this one. ood luck on where you go from here!
xbox432 chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
Well actually the Romans used either iron or bronze, not steel. As while it had been invented, it was prohibitively expensive and while harder was more brittle at the time. A liability that wasn't fixed until much latter when better forging techniques were invented, at least in that part of the world.

As for the chapter, liked the interaction between Agnes and Georgius. Even if you don't decide to go the romantic route, I at least like it that they get along well enough to be friends. We hardly ever get a story which develops Agnes' character, so I'm looking forward to this.

And for the bit with Tabitha... makes me sad to see her being treacherous. Then again, she is a member of the Galian nobility, so technically she's being loyal to her country, but traitorous to her friends. Eh, hopefully Georgius will eventually do his knight in shining armor bit and save both her and her mother. Will be curious to see how the investigation goes with Tabitha sabotaging them as they go along.
MasterXMaster chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
Thanks for the new chapter. I liked the description of the duel, very dynamic. About Tabitha's involvement in the investigation, Agnes was imprudent to send a foreigner to do such work. I can understand Louise, as she's the most trusted friend of Henrietta, and Kirche as a soon to be ally (due to the bethrothal with the Germanian emperor). But Tabitha is a Gallian knight. A security risk in my opinion. Anyway, Richmond had what he deserved.
ArcherShirou chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
very good.
Jouaint chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
Great chapter.
JohnTitor chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
A lot of what Tabitha just did flew right over my head tbh.

Great to see you back.