Reviews for Saint of Zero
shadow chapter 16 . 7/26
I liked the chapter!
Shahzeb chapter 5 . 7/17
Louise is the trashiest anime character ever.
Kaiser Dragon chapter 16 . 6/10
I have a challenge for you. Now I know I am asking a lot but please make this happen. It is a Fate/Stay Night and Sailor Moon crossover. You up for it? It features the OC descendent of Merlin himself. Please make this happen as their have been no stories that have Merlin as a central focus and I think that is just a crying shame. So please make it happen. I am begging you here.

The Silver Mage of Dreams, Souls, and Planets Part 1: Emerys Ambrosius Emiya, the direct descendant of Merlin and his powers. Emerys at the end of the story should use and develop these powers as he goes on his adventures with The Scouts. Emerys learns to use the Runes, Demonic, and Holy Magic's befitting his ancestor's nature as a Cambion and how Arthurian lore blends Celtic paganism with Christian elements. Emerys has Tracing, Analysis, Reinforcement in one spell, and EX ranked Magic Circuits. When Emerys meets the Senshi he eventually gets his own Crystal and Senshi powers after befriending and later falling in love with the Inner Scouts which is born of Emerys's own powers, heritage, The Four Generals powers being added to his own, Emery's bond with the Scouts, and the Crystals of Endymion's Generals(but no Sailor suit!). Emerys must master The True Magic of Heavens Feel, see the future, manipulate the Five Elements, various Druidic spells and shamanism along with flight and shape shifting(for Druidic and Celtic powers see the Type Moon wiki on Druidism and Celtic Magic's, same with Shamans, and World of Warcraft's Druids and Shaman's along with actual Druidic and Celtic Magical Theory)with his ancestors cannon powers when Emerys comes to terms with his heritage, and eventually finds the long lost Magic Crests and perfectly preserved workshops of Merlin and Morgan Le Fay. Emerys has the powers of the Final Fantasy's Black, White, Red, and Blue Mages, the powers of the Final Fantasy Summoner, Alchemy, learning the Unified Language, Fairy Magic's from Morgan Ley Fay's side of the family, the Toshaka and Edelfelt styles of Jewel Craft and Magecraft, The Norse Runes on the level of The Hound of Ulster as Caster at full power, be able to fly, everything that Merlin is capable of doing at his full power as a Grand Order Caster and all the skills Merlin has as a Human Incubus hybrid, with anything else you can come up for magic. Emery's can hold his own in hand to hand combat by learning Kung Fu with sword fencing and western sword skills. Emerys should be a master strategist and the brains of the group but is not afraid to step into the battlefield. Emerys has to resemble Fate/Grand Order Merlin in terms of appearance when he gets older and find Merlin's old familiar and take Cath Palug as his own familiar.

The Silver Mage of Dreams, Souls, and Planets Part 2: The World of the Story. It would be best if you merged the worlds of Sailor Moon and Type Moon into one universe. Both worlds have destiny and conceptual beings driving them with the Sailor Moon world having beings such as Chaos, and the Type Moon World has Gaia, Alaya, and the Counter Force. The Sailor Scouts have abilities that can be considered True Magic and their are aliens such as the Types in the Type Moon world and celestial threats in the Sailor Moon universe. In both worlds their are also monsters so it makes sense for the worlds to be merged. All the Sailor Scouts show up including ones that are allies to the Earth's Senshi.

The Silver Mage of Dreams, Souls, and Planets Part 3: Emerys's personality and role in the story. Emerys must be a meddler trying to make the Neo Silver Millennium happen as it gives the world hope and a chance for mankind to ascend to greatness by cleaning and revitalizing earth's ecosystems, along with colonizing and terraforming all the planets of the Solar System. Emerys is like Merlin in that he has to be mischievous by being something of a prankster, but kind, compassionate, grows to be wise and value all life, know when it is time to be serious, be a strong believer in hope, and pursuing ones dreams. Emerys aspires to surpass his legendary ancestors, find a way to save Magecraft from dying out without wiping out mankind and the world in the process, and building a world where Science, True Magic, and Magecraft exist in harmony, and prove that he is not in anyway like Morgan Le Fay to the Moonlit World and he must eventually succeed in doing all that. Emerys must have his fair share of insecurities and problems about his own character due to the actions of his ancestor Morgan Le Fay. These flaws are Emerys having something of an inferiority complex due to being in Merlin's shadow when he finds out about his heritage as he was adopted along side Shirou Emiya and they were raised as brothers by Kiritsugu while also being afraid of not living up to Merlin's legacy and be afraid of failing to reach his full potential and questioning his own integrity.

The Silver Mage of Dreams, Souls, and Planets Challenge Part 4: The Wizard and The Princesses of the Stars. When Emerys meets The Inner Scouts he goes through all the seasons and events of the original Sailor Moon anime with elements of the manga, with all the celestial beings and Sailor Scouts that are allies to the Earth's Scouts and enemies showing up and the Fate/Stay Night Fate route with elements of Unlimited Blade Works. The Fate elements are Shirou facing EMIYA with Emerys and Saber facing down Gilgamesh during the Holy Grail War in Fuyuki City when Emerys and the Scouts get some experience under the belts. When the Scouts go into the Moonlit World Emerys has to be a mentor figure to the Scouts along with Aoko. When the Fifth Fuyuki Grail War comes around Emerys has to become an ally to Rin Toshaka in the Grail War in exchange for learning their style of Jewel Craft and Magecraft but also acts as Shirou's teacher in Magecraft, but Emerys is the one to summon Arturia in a sense of irony as the two work together. In another twist of irony Saber teaches Emerys how to be a fencer and swordsmen like how Merlin was Arturia's sword instructor. When Saber destroys the Holy Grail it's purified and temporarily acts as a portal to Akasha to obtain the Heavens Feel which Emerys obtains fulfilling the Holy Grail's original purpose. Emerys then meets Merlin himself in the Garden of Avalon for a chat and for Emerys's character development into a true hero. Examples of Emerys's heroism is putting himself in the fray to help others and the innocent to fulfil his dreams, prove to the world that he is his own man, has overcome his fears, protect his loved ones, and most importantly it is the right thing to do.

The Silver Mage of Dreams, Souls and Planets Challenge Part 5: Parings.
In true Fate/Stay Night and Sailor Moon fashion their has to be love. Now Shirou Emiya has to hookup with Rin Toshaka, Sakura Matou, and Luvigetta. Tuxedo Mask get's with Sailor Moon and Emerys gets with all the Inner Scouts, Medusa after Emerys makes a contract after Sakura uses her Command seals to save Shinji(see the Fate/Stay Night Manga adaptation), Altera from Fate Extella The Umbral Star, and Arturia herself during the Fate/Stay Night arc before destroying the corrupted grail. At the end of the story in the Neo Silver Millennium, Arturia returns to rule Britain and turns it into Neo Camelot and also reunites with Emerys. Arturia has all the powers she had in life and the powers she has as a Grand Order Servant with all the powers of the various classes she can be summoned under at the end of the story at their best. Altera has all her powers as both Servant Attila at Grand Order levels of power and as her titan persona in the Neo Silver Millennium and can change her size at will. Altera has both personalities as Servant Attila and Altera assimilated into one personality.

The Silver Mage of Dreams, Souls, and Planets Part 6: The Inner Senshi's Fate abilities. It would be awesome if the Inner Senshi learned how to use their natural Magic Circuits and Fate style spells that fits The Inner Senshi's cannon powers and personalities from "Miss Blue" Aoko herself so they can branch out and not just rely on their cannon Senshi powers and gain some variety from cannon. This can help in bridging the gaps between Type Moon's Magecraft and the Sailor Scouts Silver Millennium magic. Also Medusa must eventually reach her full power in the Fate Grand Order arc by Emerys in an attempt to bring her back to life while training to master The Heavens Feel with the powers of all the classes Medusa can be summoned at their peak along with all of her Noble Phantasms of those classes.

The Silver Mage of Dreams, Souls, and Planets Part 7: Fate/Silver Extra. When Emerys learns about the Moon Cell and it be able to bridge the gap between Magecraft, Science, and True Magic. Emerys and The Scouts go investigate with backing from Zelretch and Waver after it starts acting funny. What happens is that Emerys and the Scouts are dragged into another Holy Grail War. This arc has to be based on Fate/Extra, Fate/Extra CCC, and Fate/Extella The Umbral Star.

The Silver Mage of Dreams, Souls, and Planets Part 8: The Silver Chaldea Agency. Emerys goes through one last Fate arc based on Fate/Grand Order before the final Sailor Moon Season. Emerys and the Scouts gather the decedents of Legendary Heroes to form a organization made up of the descendants of Earth's Heroes, Former Clock Tower Enforcers, and former dark celestial beings. From Dead Apostles, Renegade Mages, Extraterrestrial and Celestial threats, to even The Types. You name the threat these guys can handle it! In the Neo Silver Millennium they police the use of magic around the world.
kirman151 chapter 16 . 5/3
Ooooh! I'm glad to see this little treachery from Tabitha. First time someone noted that sending foreign citizens (and officers to boot, she is Chevalier after all) on missions of state importance may be not such a good idea.
Sora with an S chapter 14 . 3/10
Okay, nevermind, healing didn't work barbecue it was a 'heretical' spell...
Sora with an S chapter 13 . 3/10
Um.

Sabre in Fate/Zero could be healed by her master just fine...
a crashclown chapter 11 . 3/8
isn't the longinus a gun in fate?
Unassuming one chapter 1 . 1/4
haaa this just reminds me why I like the familiar of zero premise but hate the female protagonist
Celestia's Paladin chapter 16 . 1/3
I will admit that while I had this on my alerts but I really didn't read it since chapter 3, I think I was afraid that would get preachy and completely bash the nobility. I decided give this a chance again, I think this is one of the best FoZ fics I have read. This is the Louise I love, the spitfire with a good heart and sharp as a tack.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 15 . 1/3
Ok... Eastern Street slang.. . I might be grasping at straws but... Mistborn?
Mingyu chapter 16 . 12/23/2016
Hah! I really liked Georgius' duel against Wardes. It definitely shows the contrast between him and Saito. And Louise gets some more experience without an overprotective Servant around. Thanks for the chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
I'm not particularly religious or anything but something in is very confused as to wether or not comparing St George to Finn the human is hilarious or horrifying. I'm mostly just sitting here being confusedly unsettled
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
Oh boy, it's not dead!
Either that or 3 days takes a lot longer than it used to. ;)

"Georgius's eyes narrowed slightly. "That we will be fighting again someday."

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! That was an excellently written spar and I'm glad he was able to notice something off about Wardes.

While that was a very clever use of water and ice Tabitha, telling the truth and asking for help is sometimes (pretty much always) the best option silly.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
super spy! muha. and yes the sniffing each others but version of serious folks when it comes to everything else! man do I enjoy this because Georgius while not .. he CAN fit with it this is a new experience and a new culture that has ties to his own! but still doesn't feel like a unleash the titan in the house of the little people.

but man I do have to say I always enjoy this one. ood luck on where you go from here!
xbox432 chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
Well actually the Romans used either iron or bronze, not steel. As while it had been invented, it was prohibitively expensive and while harder was more brittle at the time. A liability that wasn't fixed until much latter when better forging techniques were invented, at least in that part of the world.

As for the chapter, liked the interaction between Agnes and Georgius. Even if you don't decide to go the romantic route, I at least like it that they get along well enough to be friends. We hardly ever get a story which develops Agnes' character, so I'm looking forward to this.

And for the bit with Tabitha... makes me sad to see her being treacherous. Then again, she is a member of the Galian nobility, so technically she's being loyal to her country, but traitorous to her friends. Eh, hopefully Georgius will eventually do his knight in shining armor bit and save both her and her mother. Will be curious to see how the investigation goes with Tabitha sabotaging them as they go along.