Reviews for Saint of Zero
King of Fans chapter 5 . 9/4
Good chapter

Well I see Every one knows how powerful Geotge is and we now knew what he can do.
King of Fans chapter 4 . 9/4
Good chapter

The mages have no idea what they're in for.
Almost No Mage can take done a heroic Spirit. It's like trying to find a person with super human powers, that resist magical attacks, and has a NP.
King of Fans chapter 3 . 9/4
Good chapter

I see he finally realizes he's in a different world.

Sorry Louise if you wanted as servant that can get easily flustered, is not as embarrassed with showing female skin, and dose would probably not damage her more delicate undergarments as match Louose should of summond Martha instead. She is also s Saint who slade a dragon.

Lastly, only a saint can stay calm and stil fallow Louise fully at her worst.
King of Fans chapter 2 . 9/4
Good chapter

There are too many good things to say at this time.

I am happy in the direction of the story so far.
King of Fans chapter 1 . 9/4
Well I bet the dragon and the cherch is going to quite surprised with rider.

Rider will not back down from Christianity.
The dragon would be wary of him considering all he has to do is hope on and he can ride her with no difficulties, and can slay the dragon with zero difficulties.
CosmicPanda chapter 19 . 8/23
deus vult
tylermech66 chapter 19 . 8/23
THE REFORMATION BEGINS!
tylermech66 chapter 18 . 8/23
the White God? cool name, fitting, bit more generic than "the Abrahamic god"
tylermech66 chapter 17 . 8/23
ah, what an interesting time Georgius would have in the modern day when he learns of the OH SO MANY THINGS that the Abrahamic religions have done, oh so many.
tylermech66 chapter 16 . 8/23
yah, i'm just surprised georgius has plate armor, the romans had no real concept of proper encompassing plate. the best they had was the lorica segmentata and very inefficient and heavy gladiator armor. I suppose it was given to him by the grail system or whatever it's kalled.
tylermech66 chapter 15 . 8/23
FINALLY! someone who's not judging Kirche! everyone rags on her.
tylermech66 chapter 12 . 8/23
hrm, i'm actually enjoying the religious elements in this story, it's like crusades/potential reformation with relatable characters!

also, I totally want to see Georgius obtain several holy relics and become best paladin :)

I... hrm, if you're comfortable with it, maaaaaaaaaaaaybe…. make him into the next Prophet? (braces for impact)
tylermech66 chapter 11 . 8/23
a saint with that spear... oh dear.
also, I've been googling for a while but I still have no idea why Christians revere a weapon used to main Jesus so much, I mean, doesn't that seem like a dick move? heck, they made the guy who stabbed his corpse into a saint! (I seriously don't understand)
tylermech66 chapter 10 . 8/20
that foal will become that horse that he slays the dragon atop of, gosh darn, the foreshadowing is so heavy I love it.
also, is the horse particularly revered? I would think so.
hrm, no that I think about it, it's funny how the patron saint of England is a horserider but the English armies focused primarily on foot... and obviously sea, hilarious that.

suddenly I have an idea for an eu4 campaign where I conquer England as Georgia... what a strange tangent. I have very little sleep right now.
tylermech66 chapter 9 . 8/20
erm, remember that japan is... slightly behind the times in terms of things like sexuality and orientation. I mean, have you watched one piece? they literally have something called the "kamabakka kingdom" which is a kingdom made up entirely of transvestites (the very manly dress wearing type) and trust me, it is played up to the extreme.
so... yah.