Reviews for Saint of Zero
CelticBrony chapter 5 . 9h
Why would you do that? Humans have degraded in quality since even the middle ages in the nasuverse. What would be double the strength of a human from the modern era would still be sickly and weak when compared to one of the medieval era.
Mangahero18 chapter 15 . 8/25
Took awhile to update. Good chapter though.
MasterXMaster chapter 15 . 8/25
Good chapter. Thank you for the update, I thought you had abandoned the story. Georgius proselitizing could steer the setting quickly enough to a commoner uprising, hu hu hu... Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Mangahero18 chapter 11 . 8/25
I don't know what powers the Spear of Longinus could have since it's never been mentioned in the Nasu-verse but its mentioned in the same light as Rhongomyniad which is an immensely powerful weapon, so it can probably do more than cast lightning.
Mangahero18 chapter 8 . 8/25
Sasha also used Derf to kill Brimir...if people knew about that they would probably label Derf a dark artifact and try to destroy him.
Mangahero18 chapter 5 . 8/25
I guess even an average (in terms of stats) servant like Georgius would be really OP compared to normal mages of Zero. With A Rank Magic Resistance, he would be nearly immune to all but spell equivalents of powerful Noble Phantasms.
Mangahero18 chapter 4 . 8/24
Georgius is a pretty cool and likeable guy in this fic. Mythological figures tend to be dicks on principle but not always on purpose but because some practices and ideals were considered more acceptable in ancient times.
whiteorm chapter 15 . 8/24
This fic is great. Keep up your good work please. When you have brought THAT SPEAR in the story I had a very bad feeling about it. Thankfully story does not focus on it for now, but I kind of can not see how it can be really dangerous. Oh it can pose great danger for some esoterical entity like great water spirit, or god, or may be even for dragon (doubtfully), or may be usefull to break some exremly powerfull enchantment... but for a common human even for a mage it is just a relic spear. Even if you pose it as a Noble Phantasm I don't think it will make any difference with common spear for human. So unless you know (and I don't) some otherwise invincible supernatural entity whose death would bring mass scale destruction it is safe enough. I kind of hope that you are not going to bring in Evangelion setting etc. Also it is quite possible that only man able to do all these feats with THAT SPEAR will be Georgius himself due his faith.
Anyway it is interesting to read. I hope you will continue updating.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 15 . 8/23
you are always magnificent with this story. Georgius is such a fun character to THINK ON, most are so ungodly powerful that they change political dynamics simply by breathing and begin but this is done in an entirely different WAY Georgious has the resolve to help do good deeds and everything else, and he doesn't have loyalty like he did to rome to stay his hands!
Louise kind of but... YES.
but oh dear lord hes a protestant is the funniest line ever in that, before catholic BECAME catholic and... hehehehe.
anyway always fun! and your doing it so entreatingly interesting... its just FUN to watch, and wonder then consider.
Gallian Squad 7 chapter 15 . 8/23
Yay! This is back! I'm glad to see one of my favorite stories back up on the site. Now if we can get Sakurada Kiritsugu back on then I'll be golden!

In any case I enjoyed what you did here with the characters and I enjoyed how you made Georgius understanding of the priest even if he believes differently, it's very nice to see.

Umm... I know this seems like soliciting, and it likely is all things being equal, but I've written my own FoZ crossover and I was wondering if you might do me the favor of giving it a look? If the premise doesn't interest you or it's just not to your liking that's fine, I just like hearing honest opinions.

Anyway, a plea shouldn't take up so much review space. I hope you've found your grove again and that we get to see ever more interesting happenings with Georgius and Louise!
joshlamont chapter 15 . 8/23
Oh, Goddammit, Wardes. You could have been amazing if you weren't such a stone-cold S.O.B.

...if Georgius manages to lead him to salvation, I just might love you forever.
Mangahero18 chapter 3 . 8/23
Crimson Brunsted summoned another moon in the sky in an attempt to kill off humans and Zelretch stopped him and destroyed the other moon.
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 8/23
Like most religious figures people tend to view St. George with rose tinted glasses. In his legend it states he saved a village from a dragon by capturing it...but then offered to finish it off only if everyone in the region switched to Christianity...basically, he held them hostage.
xbox432 chapter 15 . 8/23
Hmm, interesting fight scene. Can guess that Siesta is going to have some nightmares over what happened, and I liked how you expanded Scarron's character to someone who saved several girls from... bad situations.
king Quinn The Last Heir chapter 15 . 8/23
More I love this and glad your back