Reviews for Basement Confessionals
katesari chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Can't imagine Tony with a dog! Hahaha! Enjoyed reading this. Bye
XelinaSkye chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Aaaww. I love Gibbs and Tony when father/son conversation. :) Great work. Can't wait to read more. :D
KrisShannon chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
When I saw Ziva closing down the screen on her computer when Vance walked up, the first thing I thought was... 'Oh NO! Ziva is hunting down Bodnar on her own!' I have wondered what the season finale was going to be about and have tried to figure out if any of the episodes were leading up to it. Ziva having a show down with Bodnar or him coming after her would be a good one. The scenario in your chapter here is very plausible. Ziva would seek revenge and go after Bodnar on her own. Not necessarily to keep the team in the dark, but because she would feel this is her axe to grind and not NCIS' responsibility. She would also believe she was protecting her team/family. This is a very good chapter. I love that you had Tony coming to Gibbs' with this. Not just because Gibbs' is his boss, but because Gibbs' is his 'dad' and he needed advice, he needed to vent and he needed to give Gibbs' a 'heads up'. I am wondering if the basement will be visited by Ziva next... maybe she will come to realize she can no longer carry this burden alone and she needs her 'father' and mentor to help her through this. I am looking forward to seeing where your story goes. Also, I am wondering if Gibbs' baby girl, Abby, will be visiting soon ;-) Great job as always. Keep those chapters coming!
dvd123 chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Loved how you included things from the latest episode! It fits really well. :D But I'm also kinda glad they're not together yet with this storyline of Ziva keeping things hidden from Tony and the team. As you shown here, it damages the trust that they have built so much more.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
great new chapter i love you're story
KrisShannon chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I can see this happening on the show! I can only imagine this is exactly what Fornell is going to be like when his Emily start dating. It is so in character having him storm Gibbs' basement, seeking refuge, comfort, assurance and support from his friend. Gibbs would allow Tobias to rant and rave until he came to the inevitable... kids grow up, even his baby girl. My heart broke at Gibbs' response when Fornell asked what he would do in this situation...

**"I don't know. Never got that far," he said sadly, memories of eight year old Kelly flooding his mind.

"I'm sorry, Jethro."***

Love this chapter and I am looking froward to more!
KrisShannon chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Wonderful chapter! Let me just put it out there... Gibbs is the BEST dad to all his 'kids'! This is everything McGee needed to hear...

**"I just feel kind of hopeless, you know? Like she's going to lead me on until she can find someone better," he shrugged.

"There is no one better, Tim. Rest assured of that."

"I just don't want to do anything to upset her. I know she's your favorite."

Gibbs shook his head. "You need to worry about you, McGee. I'll worry about her."

Gibbs sighed, taking another swig, "The thing about the rules, is that they're mine, McGee. They don't have to be yours. I make a point to teach them to you because it's how I live my life...but there has to come a time that you take what I teach you, and make your own rules."

McGee's eyes grew wide, not entirely sure what Gibbs was telling him to do.

"Tim, you've got to stop worrying about pissing me off." McGee's eyes widened once again. "I've been here to guide you, but this is your life. You have to do what makes you happy, no matter what I think."**

This is the best story and I love how you are doing the individual 'visits', yet progressing the story. Keep this one going, I cannot wait for more!
Bard15 chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
how 'bout a jimmy one...jimmy talking to gibbs after his first real fight with his new wife (after the kidnapping episode-maybe she wants jimmy to quite and work someplace safer)...I know jimmy usually talks to ducky, but ducky's never been married...
Brambleshadow of WindClan chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
All I can say is: Bwahahhahahhaa! My parents' take on dating is exactly that of Fornell's! (Although, with my dad, neither my sis or I are allowed to date until he's cold and dead and six feet under. :D ) Love the summary, too. Lemme guess: Law & Order fan?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Good McGee.
Very in character.

And this is where I feel the McABBY is right now too.

(of course, I also feel Ziva is Tony's fall back person too...sigh)

Good chapter!
katesari chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Really like this one! Looking forward to reading more! Bye
Ron's Sweetie chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Great new chapter please update soon
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
jmsings chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
I love this! Gibbs may be a "functional mute," but he sure knows each member of his team as if they were one of his own kids. He knows how to draw them out and get them to voice their feelings. Well done!
dvd123 chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Yes, a Gibbs and McGee basement scene. You don't know how much I want one in the upcoming McGee centric episode. Like there will be a degree of disappointment from me if there isn't one...

Very interesting. I could actually see Abby being fickle like this. And seeing Gibbs give a pep talk to McGee on love feels different. xD
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »