Reviews for Basement Confessionals
Jean89 chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Beautiful! That is all I can say!
ThePenIsMighty chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Love, love, love, LOVE this idea. Please continue!
Ron's Sweetie chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
great chapter please update soon
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
I like this.
A lot.

I like it so much I'm going to read it a second time right now.
katesari chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Aaaahw, this is brilliant. I love that Gibbs had a way to reassure her that it was okay and right to feel that way. Enjoyed reading this! looking forward to more!
jmsings chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
This is an awesome series of moments between Gibbs and each of his "kids." Love each one!
Musical Teardrops chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Aww! That was so sweet! I loved it! Please update soon! Lol the whole Law & Order thing is hilarious! Wonderful job keeping the characters in well, um... character!
cajunghost chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Now that is a deep chapter, keep it up, it was really good.
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME. I WANT TO CRY
dvd123 chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Well, I don't know how you expected this to go, but I do love this version that you churned out a lot! I can see why Ziva might've been pissed, lol, especially when she didn't know that Gibbs knew about her and Tony. She probably felt a bit paranoid, while Tony is a bit more at ease since he told Gibbs.

Love the end, and the last sentence so much. :') The Gibbs-Ziva dynamic is my fav.
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Poor Fornell.

This is a tough time for every day. Fornell is lucky he's got that rock named Gibbs to cling to.

GOOD ONE.
DS2010 chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Poor Fornell.
dvd123 chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Lol! The hilarity of this chapter. I can totally see Fornell reacting like this, and can almost imagine his facial and body expressions. What father isn't protective of their daughter? No matter what, a father always see his daughter as his little girl. xD
katesari chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Hahahaha, poor Fornell! So funny, I can picture him doing that. Looking forward to more! Bye
emareellelle chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Your summary won me over.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »