Reviews for Basement Confessionals
Ron's Sweetie chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Great new chapter update soon
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
ha yES TOBIAS! Ahhh, I'm glad you included this. Typical father freaking out about dating. It's adorable. And am I going to be credited with every single chapter? I'm not against it, at all. Ahhh! IS MY CHAPTER NEXT?
katesari chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is good. I like it! I'm guessing there will be more? Bye
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I like this basement confession.

A lot.

More please.
never-give-up-hope2 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was lovely, really lovely.
Tenuis chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Wonderful! Can't wait to see who arrives at next for a basement confession!
gpeach6 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
That is so adorable! I'd just like to let you know that I was in a very bad mood when I began reading this, and by the end I was grinning. Very realistic interaction between the characters. Good job!
Jean89 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Very cute!
Ron's Sweetie chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Great story I enjoyed reading it
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
If this ever happened, I'd fangirl scream like a lunatic!
Also, your summary was hilarious! I actually read it as if I were watching Law and Order.
Nice job!
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
So sweet!
attyboy chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Great idea! Looking forward to more.
HazelHPwiz chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
THIS STORY WAS ADORABLE! I'm having heart palpitations here, no big deal right? I can't wait to read more! Please update soon :)
dvd123 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
First off, I love the summary. Totally had a laugh at it. xD

I really love talks that happen in Gibbs basement. They almost always hit some type of emotion, and they're beautiful. This was a lovely one, and it was a nice and pretty big one to open up with. I really love how grown up and mature Tony sounds in here. And heh, have to agree, especially these days. Tony and Ziva act so married, and after all they've been through, to think that they're going to 'date' suddenly sounds so trite.

Looking forward to more! :D
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
'aight, I've read this all already, but I still like this. Usually, I can't stand "Tony telling Gibbs stories" because it's usually really cheesy and annoying, but I like this. It's subtle, and not so... overdone. So, gotta love it. I can't wait for more, you little scamp. ;)
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4