Reviews for Doctor Whooves Episode 15: The Christmas Ponies
Hmm chapter 5 . 2/22
I have another idea. When Romana's memory is restored she is told about the demise of Gallifrey. She comes to travel with the doctor and accept that he is a pony. She stays with him and eventually regenerates into a pony/ time mare. My pony depiction of her is a blue earth pony with a straight but not perfect blonde mane. She is much like a mix of rainbowdash and fluttershy except blue with a blonde mane and that she is an earth pony.
Hmmm chapter 4 . 2/22
As a future story idea, why don't you see what happens when the tardis once again crashes in e-space and the doctor finds Romana in suspended animation, and when he saves her, she has no idea who the doctor is.
You are superb chapter 2 . 2/22
You are amazing at making these stories work, and you clearly have seen classic doctor who. I truly admire that. You also somehow manage to make it all fit together precisely.
superwholockiansupreme11 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I've bee n.a. reading this for a long time it's great good job keep writing it!
Cylon One chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
That adventure was really something.

So fantastic and heartbreaking.

Swear I was being tear-jerked when reading what was going on with Derpy and her mother before she went on to the other side.

Now that things are over on this one I got to say that once again it's great having Donna back and now traveling again with the Doctor and new friends.

Sure look forward to all that will happen with them while she's with them.
Harbinger-of-script chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
awesome and sad, poor derpy :(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Can you make an episode based on the episode called "Dalek"? wiki/Dalek_(Doctor_Who_episode)

art/Twilight-encounters-a-Dalek-335629401?qgallery %3Adoctor-whoof%2F30791681&qo13
The Red Dementor chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
MariusIoannesP chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
Wow. It was a bit darker than usual, but I loved it! It's always impressive how you come up with villainous creatures that seem right out of Doctor Who. Now throwing Donna into the mix too. I wonder if she'll end up in Equestria too and become a pony. Donna pony! I can't wait to see what happens next. As always, keep up the good work.
chris chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
The saddest moment you've written so far might be this one, Dahlia died protecting the child she had hurt for so long. I'd say she has redeemed herself. So the Doctor-Donna is dead, but Donna herself lives on and gets to travel in the TARDIS again, cool! Oh, and Jack, she might if she's lucky. P.S. How wold Shaun be as a companion? I wonder.
TazFlan93 chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
WOO-HOO! Donna's back! I felt she was cheated out of her ending. If she wasn't his companion anymore I'd live but wiping her memories was just too far.
JackOfBlades394 chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
I liked this episode alot! I kept imaging the ponies in cartoon form while everything els (including the TARDIS) was Live action. I wonder though...Is Donna going to get to see Equestria?
chris chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Dahlia seems to be the reason we are either sad or crying, she was abusive and we felt for derpy. Then she reformed, seeing that memory again made her see the abuse for what it really was and it broke her heart to know that she had caused it. P.S. I thought David was the only tenant. Pun.
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
And on Christmas Day, 2010, the geysers of Beckwithshaw erupted. The spectacle may or may not remain in the memories of the tenants of the Beckwithshaw for the rest of their lives, depending on what the Doctor or the DoctorDonna does.
D.J. Scales chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
Well well looks like the end is in sight. Either way I do love this story.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »