Reviews for Half Alive, Half Dead
donovan123456789 chapter 1 . 9/21
this is actually pretty good and i wouldn't mind seeing more of it its got an intresting premise and i really would like too see more.
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 1 . 7/19
Hilarious. I would pay to see Dumbledore's reaction to see his every scheme ruined by this... Also, if Voldemort is taken at the graveyard... What IS Sirius and co doing in the Department of Mysteries?
Reader chapter 1 . 3/15
I like all Death!Harry fics, but I love this one so much! :D
I enjoyed reading this
dreammyth chapter 1 . 1/21
Love the story!
PeacefulMaelstrom chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
unique perspective on the master of death deal
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
That was fun to read. It is only the second story I've run into with Death as a main character. I liked every scene.
Lost In The Lies chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
That was so totally awesome and a totally unique idea. I love it!

Tomo chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Love calling the devil Lucy btw good job plz put on a bit with the tour around hell with 'Lucy' and death plz
q.thews chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
You know, with amount of good luck he needed to reach the end of DH this is more plausible ;-)
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
They are cool together. Thanks for sharing.
BeautifulHalfBlood chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Loved it! Humorous and well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
GatorLHA2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Bene Factum
Moony the Mature One chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I enjoyed this story
Never thought Death can be so funny and human!
jmartinez8089 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I like this and all but if Death took Voldemort in the graveyard then why would Harry and the others be in the department of mysteries. No Voldemort means no resurrection and Pettigrew being captured since I doubt he could fight off both Harry and Cedric especially if they use the fact that time was frozen to stun him. Pettigrew being captured leads to Sirius being free and no Voldemort means no breakout off death eaters and no reason for anyone to go after the prophecy.