Reviews for The Curse's Bounty
DeathmatchDrunkard chapter 50 . 2/5
Quite the interesting read. Can't say I think Rory a loveable person, though (well, the sequel just might be influencing my opinion a tiny bit).
WolFang1011 chapter 50 . 1/18
So I found your story yesterday and couldn't stop reading till I finished it a few minutes ago. I must say, you have created a brilliant piece of literature which will stand out in the minds of all your readers for a long time.

I couldn't really find any errors, except the sparse spelling mistakes every ten or twenty chapters. I have to tell you, I'm not a fan of romance in general. So take it from me when I say this, your romance is quite spot on. It's realistic and uncorny-ish-esque (and yes, that's a word as of right now).

What I think if your work? Well, after finishing it, I went through your profile and learned that you're going to edit the whole thing. I'll just say that once you re-upload thus story, I will read this story again from top to bottom. That's how fine I think your work is.

In conclusion, I'm sorry for writing an essay of a review, and I wish you all a luck in every undertaking this new year. Take care.
Your biggest fan chapter 21 . 12/6/2014
Yeah, I would not want to be involved in coitus interruptus via sabre cat.
Your biggest fan chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
Aww no Rory! Guh poor thing.
Your biggest fan chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
*longest groan in the history of groans*

I love your capturing of brynjolf so much.
Little shit.
Your biggest fan chapter 18 . 12/6/2014
Fantastic chapter. So thrilling! Punk vampires...
calm-dovahkiin chapter 50 . 11/28/2014
spare me! :(
mad-dovahkiin chapter 42 . 11/26/2014
why did you have to spoil the goddamn dawnguard questline!
Flash fanfic with The Gods chapter 50 . 11/17/2014
That... That was one of the best fics I have ever read! Its 1:30 in the morning right now but I dont care! I need to read your other fics!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
Oh my gosh, this chapter was just filled with adorable and it's always really lovely to have a more lighthearted chapter, especially after a bunch of violence and intensity. Lilly is just the cutest, omgah.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
YES. I had forgotten how quickly things got intense - not that I mind, quite the opposite, because I think this fight scene with werewolves and vampires and just everyone being generally badass and awesome was what hooked me the first time I read this.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
I love how Rory is so closed-off and standoffish and secretly attracted to that babely Nord man and Aldric is internally swooning over how pretty she is and how kissable her soft, squishy lips look and I'm just sitting over here all like, "YOU NERDS. YOU NERDS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH YOU'RE GOING TO MEAN TO EACH OTHER."

And Lilly! So quiet, so young!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Is it weird that when I started rereading this, I got this weird, squirmy excited feeling going on in my tummy? Is that? Okay, maybe a little, but seriously, I'm just really excited to be rereading this and I know I didn't leave you any reviews the first time I did, SO HERE WE GO.
Your biggest fan chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
Best opening of a chapter ever.
BxmgxkgxkbclncmgxmgzhRkgclhclgxlhcmgxuezigxohclyx7rsugxkb L n...
Your biggest fan chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
I love Lilly so MUUUUCH...

Also, the best... Best chapter.

I think I'm secretly just, like, a romance drama fan.

Drunk, too.