Reviews for The Curse's Bounty
Happy Fanfiction Writer Appreciation Day! Thank you for writing this, one of my all-time favorite fanfics. Have a nice day!
Michael chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
I was wondering why that reaction for Rory finding the Dragonborn secret.
Michael chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
Very good, great mention of the Theives Guild. Though it's bugging me of Rory's background.
Michael chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
I like how you incporporated each character's personality in Falkreath. Did Aldric help Lod by doing the Daedric Quest?
Michael chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
Maybe I should stop leaving comments, but I loved it. The gargoyle recieving that much pain was a bit overboard personally, but that's just me. I enjoyed the werewolf, makes you think if it actually hurts to transform
Michael chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
Hmmm...The kid is a definite interesting turn, cant wait.
Michael chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
An amazing beginning, can't wait to read the rest.
DeathmatchDrunkard chapter 50 . 2/5/2015
Quite the interesting read. Can't say I think Rory a loveable person, though (well, the sequel just might be influencing my opinion a tiny bit).
WolFang1011 chapter 50 . 1/18/2015
So I found your story yesterday and couldn't stop reading till I finished it a few minutes ago. I must say, you have created a brilliant piece of literature which will stand out in the minds of all your readers for a long time.

I couldn't really find any errors, except the sparse spelling mistakes every ten or twenty chapters. I have to tell you, I'm not a fan of romance in general. So take it from me when I say this, your romance is quite spot on. It's realistic and uncorny-ish-esque (and yes, that's a word as of right now).

What I think if your work? Well, after finishing it, I went through your profile and learned that you're going to edit the whole thing. I'll just say that once you re-upload thus story, I will read this story again from top to bottom. That's how fine I think your work is.

In conclusion, I'm sorry for writing an essay of a review, and I wish you all a luck in every undertaking this new year. Take care.
Your biggest fan chapter 21 . 12/6/2014
Yeah, I would not want to be involved in coitus interruptus via sabre cat.
Your biggest fan chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
Aww no Rory! Guh poor thing.
Your biggest fan chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
*longest groan in the history of groans*

I love your capturing of brynjolf so much.
Little shit.
Your biggest fan chapter 18 . 12/6/2014
Fantastic chapter. So thrilling! Punk vampires...
calm-dovahkiin chapter 50 . 11/28/2014
spare me! :(
mad-dovahkiin chapter 42 . 11/26/2014
why did you have to spoil the goddamn dawnguard questline!