Reviews for The Alternative Host
tanya sandchild chapter 56 . 4/17
ok sorry to say this but the story as so similar to the original that you could have just done the mel erasing reself part and called it a day though the idea of the children was good it added very little to the story as it felt like they where forgoten most of the time as only mentioned to remind people they exist. that said thank you for trying somthing different hope you go on to make more origanal works as the discription of the children and their personalitys was good when it was there.
Fantastical394 chapter 55 . 3/10/2017
I read through this whole story and absolutely freaking love it! Your writing is so good and emotional, and I love your take on this story. Thank you!
miagilbert06 chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
I love this story so much I never knew I preferred Jared and Wanda together but this is so beautiful
Excellentsunny101 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Hey I read your story like when you were on chapter 40 and I finished the same day you did but I've always been one of those silent readers who didn't review but now I had my account and I can tell you what an amazing writer you are and that I like way more your story than the original. Hope that whenever stephanie meyer get out the sequel you'll do the same. Bye continue reading! Your fan :)
Anon chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
You know, something smart would've been to say "sure, I'll be there at the airport after my spa" or some bullshit like that so the Seeker doesn't follow her.
DreamilyJoyfulVoid chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
I just started reading your story and I like it a lot!
Lizette Ray chapter 56 . 2/4/2014
ok thanx i understand now :) ur story was awesome
Vwchick chapter 56 . 2/4/2014
Beth Thanks so much for mentioning me in your final Authors note! It made my day :-)
Your story has been beautiful and wonderful from the beginning to the end! You did really make me see how Jared and Wanda could have fallen in love, especially if she had his children before going to the caves. And yes you are most defiantly Right in the fact that Max Irons makes a HUGE difference in picturing Jared, lol! It was sad to see how Melianie went and Honsetly I Could see her character doing that, if Jared was in love with Wanda, she almost was trying to find a way to do something like that in the book, but it was written so beautifully and Touching. Yes Thank you for hard work, you Do work hard on writing a amazing story and all I have to do is log on and sit on my butt and read! So I Do feel that as a lazy reader benefiting from your hard work that I should Thank you for it :-) Let me know if you are going to be starting another story , I'd love to read more! :-)
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 42 . 2/4/2014
I think in the future some of the Souls and some of the humans will reside on Earth. That would be a good future.
Peaceful one.
Guest chapter 55 . 2/2/2014
couldnt they both have lived?melanie n wanda sharing body?couldnt it hv been like mel jst wdnt wake wd b aware of evrything but deliberately wdnt open her eyes thn doc wd put wanda back but mel wd stl b in her head n say she ddnt want body wdout wanda?after all they wr in effect 1 person evn if two conciousness?

it was for this
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
Ian's humanity speech is my favorite part about the movie.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Oooooh! I like this! what a great idea!
Sassy0403 chapter 56 . 2/3/2014
is there going to be a sequel?
Lizette Ray chapter 54 . 1/24/2014