Reviews for The Alternative Host
DreamilyJoyfulVoid chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
I just started reading your story and I like it a lot!
Lizette Ray chapter 56 . 2/4/2014
ok thanx i understand now :) ur story was awesome
Vwchick chapter 56 . 2/4/2014
Beth Thanks so much for mentioning me in your final Authors note! It made my day :-)
Your story has been beautiful and wonderful from the beginning to the end! You did really make me see how Jared and Wanda could have fallen in love, especially if she had his children before going to the caves. And yes you are most defiantly Right in the fact that Max Irons makes a HUGE difference in picturing Jared, lol! It was sad to see how Melianie went and Honsetly I Could see her character doing that, if Jared was in love with Wanda, she almost was trying to find a way to do something like that in the book, but it was written so beautifully and Touching. Yes Thank you for hard work, you Do work hard on writing a amazing story and all I have to do is log on and sit on my butt and read! So I Do feel that as a lazy reader benefiting from your hard work that I should Thank you for it :-) Let me know if you are going to be starting another story , I'd love to read more! :-)
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 42 . 2/4/2014
I think in the future some of the Souls and some of the humans will reside on Earth. That would be a good future.
Peaceful one.
Guest chapter 55 . 2/2/2014
couldnt they both have lived?melanie n wanda sharing body?couldnt it hv been like mel jst wdnt wake wd b aware of evrything but deliberately wdnt open her eyes thn doc wd put wanda back but mel wd stl b in her head n say she ddnt want body wdout wanda?after all they wr in effect 1 person evn if two conciousness?

it was for this
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
Ian's humanity speech is my favorite part about the movie.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Oooooh! I like this! what a great idea!
ShotGunGirl2015 chapter 56 . 2/3/2014
is there going to be a sequel?
Lizette Ray chapter 54 . 1/24/2014
Lizzie chapter 55 . 1/20/2014
Vwchick chapter 55 . 1/21/2014
Beautiful ending for a beautiful story! Thanks for all your hard work writing for us who just get to sit here and read :-) lol.
I've. Loved your take on this story. I didn't know how you were going to pull off getting Jared and Wanda together with Melanie in the way. I liked how you did it though, it was very touching that Melanie gave herself up for all of them. I also love how Jared and Wanda are having another baby. I really liked what being a mother brought out in her character. I do have to admit that I normally do love Wanda and Ian together, but I see in your story how Wanda and Jared would have been wonderful too. And picturing Max irons as Jared really helps too, since he is way hotter, IMO, than the actor who played Ian, lol.
Thanks for all the time and work you put into to this and for sharing it with us. I really do love this story and it is one of my favorites ! God Bless!
Rez chapter 53 . 1/17/2014
Ugh, how could you do this to me? Fantastic writing, by the way. I loved the length, although I obviously wanted more! Please, PLEASE update soon! Well done!
Vcarp1993 chapter 55 . 1/19/2014
Been a fantastic read. Gonna miss waiting for a new chapter. So glad I came across this story :)
courture chapter 55 . 1/18/2014
Thank you for this story and for finishing it, I loved it from beginning to end!
Guest chapter 53 . 1/16/2014
Jared and Wanda :( pls be together in the end!