Reviews for For Now, This Will Have To Do
PizzaAndBeer chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I'm glad I came back to read this one. Knowing what they both felt and thought is fun and relateable on both counts. I always feel like Feli and Roma have the same fears, but hide them with opposite methods. and this was sexy too, of course. The Italies are such wonderful characters and you did a great job of writing them without skewing their cannon natures.
kittykatrocks12 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
KYA! I love this
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Lena Lawlipop chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Yay, I found your other hetalia fic nwn

Now that I have my computer I'll leave a review xD

I loved this oneshot, actually, I still haven't finished watching the whole anime, but I already like this pairing hehe

Oh and one little thing about your Spanish. As I'm Spanish (yay nwn) I find it interesting when I see it in english fics, and I just wanted to tell you something, in case you're interested.

When Spain says "Tue res muy sexy, Roma" I assume it's a typing mistake, it's "Tú eres muy sexy" and well, just that it doesn't really sound natural for a guy who's about to jump his lover XD You translated it as "You're so sexy" and in that context I would use "Eres tan sexy" In Spanish we usually don't say the pronouns (tú), as they're implied in the verbs, and about "muy" it's correct, but "tan" is used to emphasize things. So that sentence it's commonly used like that.

And when he says something like "se siente rico" or something like that, it's correct, though I recall only hearing that in latinoamerican countries, not Spain XD I'm afraid, though, that I can't come up with any other way to express it, so this is just so you know, besides it's perfectly valid too nwn

And this other little thing... "Cariño" is spelled with "ñ" XD However, it's well placed in the sentences and all, and I'm not one to talk about typing mistakes so... hehe

I hope you find this useful somehow, constructive criticism and all hehe (and if you don't understand my English please ask, it would be normal with me being Spanish and stuff... XDU)

Again, I loved your fic, the way you write it's really nice and I could follow your ideas perfectly so just thanks for this fantastic fic and I hope you write more!
demoness of music chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
OwO Wow this is really good
IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
OMG This is one of the best SpaMano I've ever read! Believable plot, IC, and, of course, sexy smut.
SotetMoon chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
That was wonderful 3 rough sex for the win
I love the fluff ending
JustSpirky chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
this was awesomeeeeee!
Esor chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Aww... lemon-flavored fluff, my faveorite!
DarylAsskickerDixon chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
GermanyMomiji chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This was really good story. Personally I thought it was a little too too. The bathtub scene was soooooo sweet!
Remember the cause ...
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Shannon chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Thank you so much for this It was sexy and made me laugh too, I really enjoyed it! :)
jUsTaNothErFuJoShi chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This went from really hot to so freakin' cute! God I loved it, especially the flufflicious ending ouo

Yoou should totally make this a three part story that would be really cool XD

Ethelwyn chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Huiuiui, that was damn hot! It was pretty funny that Spain was extremely slow to get the idea, but once he did, he was very much into it XD Very hot, very juicy. I loved it. Great lemon.
But really, even better was the bathroom scene. Having a cool hard-a s s show his feelings is always hard and you did very good on that. Showing his insecurities was very hard on Roma and that shone through beautifully. And of course it's obvious he'll try to deny it ever happened that way XD
I really liked this fic. It made my night _ Thanks for sharing, Cutie!