Reviews for Midnight or Later
francis17pr chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Was good
corijomama chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
LOVE THIS STORY. I love your Jacobs. I can't get enough. Thanks for writing it!
PastOneonta chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
Fantastic ending! It was crushing when Jake couldn't finish reading her note and shifted. Paul was helpful, that was a neat aspect of the chapter. Maybe it will be the beginning of the Packs coming together, under Jake. Cause holy hotness he is Alpha. The imprint was a surprise, I had not even guessed it. It explains why he grew so angry and difficult.

She made the right decision and accepted the imprint and Jake as Alpha. They will have such a great life together.

Nice story, I also liked Jake's memories of their early relationship, the summer they were together. It was sweet, and it was Jake before everything went wrong for him. Really well done.
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Oh she cannot leave him, she cannot. Marriages end. She is not frigid. Bella and Jake belong together.

Interesting insight into the real Shea, who I liked a lot until she blew it talking to Bella.
PastOneonta chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
I feel badly for Shea. She loved him and she wants to help. It had to hurt to hear he still loved Bella, Bella still needs him, and that she (Shea) never really knew him. I bet the Pack is sick of it too. They'll support him though. How can this possibly work out?
PastOneonta chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
The two pack division is interesting, you give us a lot of detail. Maybe Ed is regretful and doesn't know what to do to be a real husband. Jacob said it though, the only solution is to let her go. Ed's prejudice is awful.
PastOneonta chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Wow! That was tough. Bella has to see this can't continue. Humans and vamps do not have sex. Ed is an idiot for trying. Jake has a lot to process overnight so that he can help her. She needs him.
PastOneonta chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Bella is escaping! Can she make it a permanent rescue by Jake? Great story telling of his conversation with Ed. The Cullens watch Bella because she is depressed. Instead of helping the depression. Poor Bella. Love the Pack and their teamwork.
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Charlie is written very well, thinking like a Dad and a cop. Jake gave Charlie things to think about. Definitely though Bella is not happy and Ed is controlling, which may mean a fight for her freedom.
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
If you look at it from just what Jake told Shea you would think Bella was the most selfish heartless person. And then you would try to help Jake get over it. He realizes he's not nice but he's angry and still hurt. Embry told him about the wedding. There was more to Jake and Bella's relationship though since they had sex. How can this resolve? No divorce for a Cullen? At least she doesn't want to be a vamp.
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
He really is messed up over Bella. Imagine being Shea, learning 6 months into a relationship that he will never get over his ex that he never really was with. Man, that's rough! And he's rotten to his Packmates too. Bella is married but unhappy. Let's see how this can possibly work out.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
So he's in pain but he has this wonderful girlfriend that he's not treating very well. And his ex won't let go of him. I am not sure I am going to like him. But it's a great start to a story.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Bella is such a selfish bitch! Damn! Great story wish it was longer
JoyMel chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
All I can say is "WOW"! Great story! I picked up on the "imprint" during the early conversation with Paul but missed it entirely with Seth. Hope you write again soon.
jharv241 chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
Awesome ending couldn't have been done better. I would fix this sentence right here: I took her to the quarry that very afternoon, and we spent the whole day together and I was on top of the world. It was the summer of my senior year in high school, I'd just graduated,

You made it sound like he just started his senior year then you say he graduated.