Reviews for Hot For Teacher
Really enjoying this story
rorold chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
Please update?
magiclover222 chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
oh my god! I love this story! its so sweet! please update!
GrantsNolan chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
okay the first chapter was just amazing. I feel really bad for the poor little Nick, I hate that he gets bullied :-( okay have to read on now
Lord of the Power Button chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
This is really good! I just read all six chapters and I can't wait for your update :)
AddieNiffler chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
I'm in love with this! Please update soon? :)
NadieNSabeNada chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Oh sweet good lord in heaven.

Fuck yeah!

Wooooooooooo-hoooooo!

They're together! And they kissed! A asdfghjkl asdfghjkl asdfghjkl asdfghjkl asdfghjkl my heart!

Nick was losing it and then jeff shut him up and I was like: oh si! go jeff! And and and then BAM! He's thirty fuckin' four! And I go like: wat?... But thenthey were all sweet and ugh. boyfriends and damn I loved this chapter so much! Asfjklafklafklagklagkl. I seriously cannot wait for the next chapter!

Oooh and I loooooooooooooooved all the WEVID in chapter 5 ! Keep the wevid sugar coming, please! My feelings! But jeffy ... poor jeffy I wanted to cry :'((

Please update update update! :D

*lessthanthree*
Emiily.23 chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
YAAAAAAAAAY! *victory dance* I can't believe they're finally going to give it a chanceeee

17 year gap? Came on guys, it's not that bad! hahaa.

Can't wait for the next chapter :D :D Niff ya
Trenchcoatkitten chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
AAAAH! Yaaaay! They finally kissed! Oh my god I can't wait for the next chapter! :D :D :D update soon, please please please :D
Rikurt36 chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
YES! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yeeeeeees!
They are finally together! I'm so so so happyy! :D I couldn't wait for it anymore! :p
I hope nobody will know for their relationship because I don't want them to break up and I don't want Jeff to get fired...
Niff is so cute in there.. :3 I am so eager to traduce this chapter! :D
I love your fiction, J'aime ta fiction, Me gusta tu fiction, Mi piace tu fiction... Hum, tell it in four languages is not enough to say how I love it :D
LessThanThreeSix chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Please update soon! I am literally in love with this story. It's perfect.
Trenchcoatkitten chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
I love love love it! Please please keep going I can't wait for the next chapter :3
Rikurt36 chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Why did Jeff slept with another guy than Nick?! *angry* Just want to kill this fucking man!
Oh no, Jeff just can NOT forget Nick :s
I hope it will be better between them in the next chapter!
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
D: He can't forget NickyNick can he? Please tell me he won't!