Reviews for Before The Light
duchessme chapter 1 . 1/21
romantically adorable.
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Great story! Umm, just an FYI, but Tezuka is actually his last name, with Munimitsu being his first.
pinaygurl28 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
aww how cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
You really aren't making this easy. I like all of these, so choosing just one is quite difficult.
Let's just go through them one at a time (and sorry if my english is off, it's not my native language)
I really liked 'Cut'. Probably because I love to see Ryoma when he isn't invincible. After all he is only a 12 year old kid, so of course things like a divorce aren't easy. It's definitly one of my favourite drabbles.
'Lively' was quite amusing to read, but it didn't leave me with as much of an impression.
'Remorseful' might have been my favourite, I'd love to read a longer version of this (then again, that is true for just about every single one of these drabbles).
'Dismiss' is probably my least favourite drabble (still nice though) since there isn't much happening. To me, it felt kind of incomplete, more like a scene from another story but nothing that should stand alone like that (if that makes sense...)
'Heavy' was nice, though I really wanted the drabble to end with Tezuka being lost and Ryoma asleep (since Ryoma didn't seem to be paying much attention when asked for the way)
'Forward' was... I actually don't know what to say about this (sorry) I really liked Ryoma's line though ("But, you know, we don't nearly have enough time for sex and all that.").
'Prowl' was amusing. I'm sure Ryoma can be quite scary when really angered. I would love to see the scene where Fuji tells him about what he supposedly witnessed.
'Compromise' was another of my favourites just because of the words "anywhere else". Ryoma is kind of innocent considering he grew up with a pervert. Again, I'd love to see a longer version of this (though I'm sure Tezuka wouldn't take things too far - they are still in middle school) I'd also like to know more about what's going on in the heads of both of them.
'Hush' was just cute. I also enjoyed the presence of the other club members.
'Impulse' is another idea I really like. After all Ryoma tends to attract dangerous guys, and I just like seeing Tezuka worried.
I think that was all of them. (hope I didn't forget one) I don't know if this helps. I'd also love to read stories about how they started dating in the first place, so if you ever feel like writing something like that I'd read it for sure! (Although I read pretty much all of your pot stories) Please continue writing.
Rikka-tan chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
aw, they're extremely cute together XD
i really love your interpretation on their relationship :3
animelover4ever69 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Ciel D'or Serendipite chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
HOLY SHIT YOUR TITLE SCARED ME.

Seriously.

I thought this would be some serious angst or something. The first drabble, no I think all the drabble beginnings keep misleading me so I thinki it's angst and then it turns out to be fluff and I'm all O.o

Well they're great drabbles anyway but still. STILL. You tricked me...ā€“3ā€“

Ugh this is so hard. WHICH ONE I LIKE THE MOST. REALLY. You're making me choose!?

Ugh ok, I like: Cut, Lively, Remorseful, Dismiss, Heavy, Forward, Prowl, Hush, Compromise, Impulse.

OK. Ok. I guess my TOP THREE were...uh...Cut, Remorseful, and Hush (or compromise. still on the fence about that). I THINK. JUST KNOW I LOVE THEM ALL. Probably because THEY WERE ALL FLIPPING AWESOME and my top three (or four) because Cut was so freaking fluffy and LOVE. Remorseful reminded me of that talk we were having about 'THE SLAP' and a crying Tezu-nyan (taken fro my friends nickname. Not the friend-who-is-funnier-than-ore-sama but the friend who we make-watch-all-f-our-animes) and Hush because it had the other regulars (some anyway) and AUGH THAT END. Compromise just because of two words: ANYWHERE. ELSE.

I still loved them all anyway.

OK I'M OFF TO WRITE GENIE TEZURYO BE HAPPY. Iteyoshi.
FranscoiseLaraLapis chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I love all of them! Does that mean Iā€™m indecisive?
AelitaOfTheWolves chapter 1 . 2/23/2013