Reviews for Home
nilawrites01 chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
Loved it!
Comiiksde chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
I've read this several times, each time I got completely consumed by it. It's perfect, beautiful, brilliant and making my insides turn into goo, but also making my chest tighten.. Just amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
You worded it perfectly,it seriously had me tearing up...no story has ever done that before
xcombixgirlx chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
god you had me bawlin' even though everything was okay! DAMN YOU! I've had a few buddies in the service...some didn't make it but...some did and that is something to be thankful for :)
Musicpro411 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I've read this story about three times now, and it never gets old. I love love love it!
malexfaith chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Wow. This is amazing. Brilliant. Captivating. Such an enjoyable read. Thanks heaps for sharing
404bardnotfound chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I was crying the entire story. I am an army veteran and have experienced the other side of this coin. You wrote it beautifully. The fear. The sacrifice. The bond. So incredible. THANK you for this story.
Clonedanceparty chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Great story. I teared up at the downward spiral. I don't think a one-shot has ever acomplished that feat.
Congrats!
greystone2009 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Omg, that was so great! I was in tears towards the end! You're a great writer!
Rennie Laroche chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Lovely and heatbreaking!
Cheers!
La5021 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Oh God, I thought the worst for a moment there. Almost had me in tears :(
RobOverstreet chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
You made my cry hard
ballpointmf chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
it was great went though with the son over 2 weeks not hearing anything and all the trucks being bombed he went though 6 tours now in CA
thanks again
keep them coming
ArcaFeretory chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Dude. I actually teared up there. With real tears and everything. This was beautiful. Thank you.
drewsbravenewworld chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
That was beautiful.

However, I'm in the Royal Canadian Navy and my husband and I always miss each other terribly, so this story also kinda made me feel shitty about his position as the one waiting at home. Heh...

Regardless, well-written good stuff.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »