Reviews for Mark Of The Laguz
BiscuitChan chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
It's been a while since I actually read this, so no critiquing will be forthcoming (would be a bit on the late side, too, I guess) Glad to see this particular pair idea get some attention, though. Your writing style flows pretty well here. An interesting read!
rawrRawrDinosaur chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Wow, this is an interestin' read. It's cool :3 great job
Aquamarine Alice chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I remember reading this on livejournal! I think I found it linked on Tumblr, and I actually had bookmarked it so I wouldn't lose it. I was rather overjoyed to find out that it was posted here as well because it's easier to keep track of stories here. My bookmarks are all over the place and it's rather easy for me to lose some of them. Er, yes, I'm that scatterbrained.

This story was so full of emotions. I had moments from "Aww" to "Haha" "Oh my god" to "Holy bananas" and many others. You know you have some kind of gift when you're able to make your readers feel so many emotions in one piece of writing. Kudos to you for that. I could go on about each part of the story and how I enjoyed each part of it, but that would be a rather long, repetitive review and I have a feeling you would be rather bored reading it.

Anyway, before I start rambling more than I already am, this is a great piece of writing for this pair. Keep it up!