Reviews for Legend of the Vampire Lords
OneShotAtLove78 chapter 1 . 10/6
I love this story reread a few times now PLEASE Continue
MYSTERY READER the original chapter 31 . 2/2
Hey, I just binge read your story and your rendition of Edward is incredible. I was wondering if you're going to finish this? I don't know if you see this but I hope you respond. God, I honestly can't believe I hadn't thought of this. If you're cool with it, I'd like to have try at something similar?
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 31 . 12/23/2016
Wow! What a story! I have to know what happens! Is this finished anywhere else?!

Amazing!
twilightstuff chapter 31 . 9/15/2016
I miss your story.
marlane chapter 31 . 9/7/2016
I just found this story and please please please continue!
AlbaWinterHeart chapter 11 . 5/21/2016
I miss this story so much!
Oindrila Majumda chapter 31 . 4/22/2016
hey, please complete the story! quite interesting and would really love to read the ending soon!
Twilightfan122 chapter 31 . 4/4/2016
this story is amazing. You have to continue writing! i just can't get enough of this story, and i really want to know what will happen next. Will Edward go with Bella or Anastasia, will they win, is she really Juno's daughter, will she date jake, will she get killed, will Edward get over Bella, the list goes on and on. You can't just leave the story there, there are to many unanswered questions! With that being said i find your writing to be amazing, and i will be sure to read all your other stories.
HI-VAmps chapter 31 . 2/20/2016
i absolutely love your story can you please continue. i know this is a long shot since you haven't updated in like a year but please update
MissWallflower10 chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
I miss this so much, it was and still is my favourite fic on here
MissWallflower10 chapter 31 . 9/28/2015
I miss this story so much, I hope you are okay!
Snow chapter 31 . 8/10/2015
Hey, I noticed it's been over a year since you've updated, I've stuck by this story for a long time, and it is still one of the most unique I've read, it's also one of my favorites. I know by now it's unlikely you plan to finish it, but if you do see this, people still love your story, and would love for you to finish. So I hope this reminded you that this story hasn't been forgotten. I would love to read more, and I'll keep checking for an update.
XO
Mahe chapter 31 . 8/7/2015
Don't stop write more nice story
Interesting bring cesear into it and creating like between Juno wife of zues with a human a powerful man to be said the most of cesear
snow white chapter 31 . 5/18/2015
Aren't you gonna write more i wanna know the rest of the story...its very intresting...please post more chapters... :)
MindySL chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
*small, sad voice* guess this means you're not coming back.