Reviews for The Ghost Between Us
Michiko Burel chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Great chapter!
VicTheButcher chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Ha! I love it all. Grim, dark, bitterly humorous. So glad I put the alert on it!
1ThousandSmiles chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Edward seems like a jerk. You're going to tell us more about the other characters, right?! ;)
1ThousandSmiles chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Winry sounds like she's going through a lot. I feel bad for her :(
1ThousandSmiles chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This sounds really, really promising! Keep up the good work!
StoriUrahara chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
XD geez, was that good! I loved it :D great job! You really brought the characters to life!

-Stori U-
Artax chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
That was an awesome chapter! Please continue!
Michiko Burel chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Ha silly dreams
StoriUrahara chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Love it! Great job! I like the descriptiveness; it's very in-depth and provides quite a lot of extra explaining without being tedious! A lot of authors (myself included) run across this problem quite often, but it never seems to claw its way to the surface of your writing! Awesome job!

Daughter of Hat-n-Clogs
StoriUrahara chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Awesome start! I love it so far!

Daughter of Hat-n-Clogs
Nica5ever chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
I really like this story :) keep up the good writing
Kuchiki-Hime chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This sounds like its turning out good. So glad to read more of your work :)
Molonlabe chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This isn't much of a review, but I've intensely enjoyed your Bleach fanfiction the past few days. I was overjoyed to see some FMA from you too. Please, continue. I'll be reading and reviewing.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
HOLY CRAP! What a start! I love this idea and the descriptions are great! Honestly I am super depressed that there isn't more right now lol. I am very interested to know what has happened between them and what will in the future...update soon!
Michiko Burel chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Ok got lost so who did she lose and yeah are there two Edward. Awww I remember when I like an Edward.